Morning after poll

Do you have a hangover?

• Total voters
I only had one glass of wine....which helped me sleep through all the fireworks that my son said went on until 2am.

No, but I did stay up much later than usual, so I'm a tad tired.

I plan to start a thread in the Flame forum to commemorate NYE.

Nestles quick and pumpkin pie does not cause a hangover I think.
That was my main indulgence last night.

Me, too. Watched the ball drop in Times Square, put the girls to bed, took a shower, and read until 0130 or so...then woke up wide awake at 0700. Yuck.

If I don't exercise during the day, I will wake up in the middle of the nigh: wide awake. I don't like that.

I don't drink much at all, and I didn't last night. Neither did my better 9/10ths. Watched some of the Twilight Zone marathaon.

Do you have a hangover?

Me, no, I feel great! :)

Put the boy to bed at 10, went to bed myself at 10:30, got up to watch the ball drop because the wife wanted me to see Dick Clark and ask if he had a stroke, back in bed at 11:03. Was gonna drink a beer but opted for warm chocolate milk with the boy instead.

Me, too. Watched the ball drop in Times Square, put the girls to bed, took a shower, and read until 0130 or so...then woke up wide awake at 0700. Yuck.

If I don't exercise during the day, I will wake up in the middle of the nigh: wide awake. I don't like that.

I don't drink much at all, and I didn't last night. Neither did my better 9/10ths. Watched some of the Twilight Zone marathaon.
TZ rules. :)

No hangover. Haven't ever had one yet.

Had the best New Year's Eve dinner I can remember last night at restaurant we chose by accident.

(Haddock in phyllo dough and filet mignon kebabs, cold cabbage and olive salad, local brewed beer and a warm limoncello midnight toast)

I hope 2011 is full of more happy accidents, for everyone!!

Have a Snappy New Year!

Last edited:

Had the best New Year's Eve dinner I can remember last night at restaurant we chose by accident.

(Haddock in phyllo dough and filet mignon kebabs, cold cabbage and olive salad, local brewed beer and a limoncello toast)

Have a Snappy New Year!

Who's "we"?

(Haddock in phyllo dough and filet mignon kebabs, cold cabbage and olive salad, local brewed beer and a limoncello toast)

Have a Snappy New Year!

Who's "we"?
Cool!!! The ringtone thing really works!!

Something tells me the poll results will shift an about an hour or two. :lol:

Have a Snappy New Year!

Who's "we"?
Cool!!! The ringtone thing really works!!

There's an app for me.

TZ rules. :)

Yah. Burgess Meredith in "Obsolete", Ed Wynn in "One for the Angels," and Art Carney in "Night of the Meek" are my favorites by far.

Same here. The one about the masks and the dying grandfather was awesome. :)

Forum List

Back