Morning after poll

Do you have a hangover?

• Total voters
Had a couple mixed drinks, visited with the company, half of them left, played a couple games of Cribbage and called 'er a night.

I feel fine.

No hangover, but I did drink some good beers last night. We gorged ourselves on seafood, which is probably why no hangover. We ate more than we drank.

I am fuzzy headed though. Staying up until 3am, then back up this morning at 9am will do that to me. Also, I closed the chimney flue last night (about 3 hours after I thought the fire went out), but there was still something smoldering in there unbeknownst to me. So whole house was smokey this morning. Probably why I can't stop coughing too.

Do you have a hangover?

Me, no, I feel great! :)

Not exactly a hangover.. More that "what the hell was I thinking?" feeling.

You got that "beer before liquor: liquor before beer" thing mixed up again, didntchya?

Actually, I don't do beer much.. The number of beers I consume in a year can be counted on 2 fingers, with 1 to spare most times.

It was wine, Southern & 7's, Cherry UV & Monsters, some type of Butterscotch Schnapps (gross!), and wine coolers.

Not exactly a hangover.. More that "what the hell was I thinking?" feeling.

You got that "beer before liquor: liquor before beer" thing mixed up again, didntchya?

Actually, I don't do beer much.. The number of beers I consume in a year can be counted on 2 fingers, with 1 to spare most times.

It was wine, Southern & 7's, Cherry UV & Monsters, some type of Butterscotch Schnapps (gross!), and wine coolers.

Holy hell. I think I would puke.

Not from the alcohol. From the super-icky-sweetness of all those :puke:

Forum List

Back