Mrs. Bones I'm Looking For

The best part starts at 1:10

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SQNjg982JQ&feature=related"]Transmission repair[/ame]

yea yea...i got it...i think...its uploading to photobucket so i can post it here....

now i dont know how to get rid of the auto....yes the woman who sounds drunk is me...and that is how i talk all the time....i have a heavy accent....the man you hear is a good friend and co worker...

please stand by

yea yea...i got it...i think...its uploading to photobucket so i can post it here....

now i dont know how to get rid of the auto....yes the woman who sounds drunk is me...and that is how i talk all the time....i have a heavy accent....the man you hear is a good friend and co worker...

please stand by

Post it in your user photo album here.

Accents...
When I moved to Orygun people seemed to not like me. But I figured out they thought I was from Texas, once they found out I was a hillbilly I was fine with them :)

True sory.

And yes bones you live in a beautiful area, I Lived in Roxboro, NC for 5 years and used to play in western NC a LOT.

the audio is okay for kids....i drop one 'damn' and that it is

I think you also told someone to "get there ass over here..."

Either you had some tequilla and a few valium, or you have a Carolina accent.:eusa_angel:

i dont think that was me...i think it was just picked up on the audio....

That was really cool looking! You were right though, real torches would have been awesome. How many people were waiting with you, sounded like tons!

there were quite a few on the deck with me....cameras flashing etc....it was fun....i am gonna suggest torches for next year....lol....the people who did the parade seemed to have a lot of fun with it...my husband enjoyed himself...but promised not to keep me out that late next year

there were quite a few on the deck with me....cameras flashing etc....it was fun....i am gonna suggest torches for next year....lol....the people who did the parade seemed to have a lot of fun with it...my husband enjoyed himself...but promised not to keep me out that late next year

It looked like fun! I'd love to have been selling hot chocolate and hot dogs at that waiting area, could have made a fortune! :lol:

Forum List

Back