Steve Garvey leading Adam Schiff in bright blue Dem owned state occupied by Mexico’s people…how? Are hispanics fed up?

Alas, if hope or even common sense was enough to oust extreme Progressives and elect responsible leadership, Donald Trump would be winding down his second term now, we would have a majority of good MAGAS in both chambers of Congress, there wouldn't be mega millions of illegals overrunning the country, most likely prices would have returned to normal, Russia wouldn't have invaded the Ukraine, Hamas would not have attacked Israel, China, North Korea, and Iran wouldn't be saber rattling, and everybody except maybe the political grifters and other bad actors would be a hell of lot better off.

But hope is always better than despair. If by some miracle Schiff loses his election, I would very much like to toast you and your optimism.
Not all Californians are suicidal Marxists

The final vote is between the two top vote getters, one of whom will be Schiff.

The question the OP should ask is who will win the general election.

I think most or all who vote for the likes of Adam Schiff probably are though.
And I think Socially Liberal Never/ Fiscally Conservative 😆🤣😝 Trumper Never GOPer Turd Party types have more in common with the Democommies than they do Conservatives .

If California was normal, Steve Garvey would be a slam dunk. But they elected the Greaseball as Governor, so it will probably be Schiff.

I agree. When I saw a clip of the debate, I was like…”Holy Shit, is that Steve Garvey?”

If you can vote Schiff or Garvey….and you vote Schiff…you deserve whatyou get.

He was great on Family Feud! Go Steve!

GJY4KYNP4JCY3DMSGDLHTEAX4I.jpg

lol That was who I thought the thread was about.

Forum List

Back