Mormon bias still part of politics

Unlike you, I don't overly emotional hyperbole and bullshit. I don't 'hate' Obama. I disagree with his politics.

Your hysterical 'hatred' and silly, childish pics put you on a par with MarcATL - both moronic twits.

I'm not overly enamored with Romney - but I might vote for him. At least, I'm rational enough to give it some considered thought... rather than dismissing him out of hand because he's a Mormon. In fact, what might stop me voting for him is that he is a Republican. :eek:

His religion doesn't matter to me.

I don't like the way he turned the debates into a bitching contest knowing full well that it would make all of them look bad.

I also can't stand Michelle Bachmann for the same reasons.

I've managed to avoid most of the debates - thankfully. :lol:

I'm not overly interested in it until the field narrows into some serious candidates. At that stage, I'll do my own homework and decide.

Santorum and Paul are just there to make the rest of field look bad. They have zero chance to win. If they could get it down to 3 it would have more value.

Unlike you, I don't overly emotional hyperbole and bullshit. I don't 'hate' Obama. I disagree with his politics.

Your hysterical 'hatred' and silly, childish pics put you on a par with MarcATL - both moronic twits.

I'm not overly enamored with Romney - but I might vote for him. At least, I'm rational enough to give it some considered thought... rather than dismissing him out of hand because he's a Mormon. In fact, what might stop me voting for him is that he is a Republican. :eek:

Well, even if he wasn't a Mormon, there's the liberalism, the flip-flopping, the slimy business practices, that would be equally big deal killers.

But for me, Mormonism is enough to pretty much put him out of contention. I've dealt with those people, and they creep me the fuck out. That's a considered, rational thought. He has personally chosen to believe and support an evil cult based on lies and started by a child-molesting con man.

Honestly, I have little respect for your opinions anyway. You show very little intellect. If you're looking for a 'perfect' candidate, good luck with it.... Personally, I prefer my politicians to be rational, honest, and open. Which is why I rarely support either side.

Honestly, I think you're kind of a racist idiot with anger management problems, and honestly, you show no intellect.

I've debunked your silly JFK comparison a bunch of times.... but you just pretend those argument didn't happen. And keep repeating it.

If you really want rational, honest and open politicians, you wouldn't consider Romney for a nanosecond, because he isn't any of those.

In fact, if I were making my decision solely on integrity, I'd vote for Obama over Romney. Easily. I don't agree with him on much of anything, but he's straightfoward about it. Romney is just trying to tell me what he thinks I want to hear to get my vote.

Hell the man even lied about his first name last night. It's like he can't help himself.

Well, even if he wasn't a Mormon, there's the liberalism, the flip-flopping, the slimy business practices, that would be equally big deal killers.

But for me, Mormonism is enough to pretty much put him out of contention. I've dealt with those people, and they creep me the fuck out. That's a considered, rational thought. He has personally chosen to believe and support an evil cult based on lies and started by a child-molesting con man.

Honestly, I have little respect for your opinions anyway. You show very little intellect. If you're looking for a 'perfect' candidate, good luck with it.... Personally, I prefer my politicians to be rational, honest, and open. Which is why I rarely support either side.

Honestly, I think you're kind of a racist idiot with anger management problems, and honestly, you show no intellect.

I've debunked your silly JFK comparison a bunch of times.... but you just pretend those argument didn't happen. And keep repeating it.

If you really want rational, honest and open politicians, you wouldn't consider Romney for a nanosecond, because he isn't any of those.

In fact, if I were making my decision solely on integrity, I'd vote for Obama over Romney. Easily. I don't agree with him on much of anything, but he's straightfoward about it. Romney is just trying to tell me what he thinks I want to hear to get my vote.

Hell the man even lied about his first name last night. It's like he can't help himself.

Your version of 'debunked' and mine require very different standards. Your opinion is not 'debunking', it is having a different opinion. Idiot.

And, the neg you're about to receive.... that's for calling me a racist. Idiot.

And the very fact you are out here praising him is reason enough why Conservatives shouldn't vote for the guy.
That's what you call praise?

tff!

I love his hair though, I'll give you that.

I notice you libs never seem to criticize the guy. Ever.

Which tells me that either...

1) He's a Republican you can live with.

or

2) You know his religion, flip-flopping, and lack of humanity are fatal flaws that will make it easy for Hussein to win despite his failures.

Baloney..."libs" criticize Romney plenty. They don't come much more liberal than me and I've criticized Reversible Mittens. Just wait until Willard "Flip" Romney is the nominee and you'll see plenty of criticizin' goin' on.

It won't be his magic underpants we'll be hitting him on, however...it will be his policies. (and his, ever fluid, positions)

tff!

or

2) You know his religion, flip-flopping, and lack of humanity are fatal flaws that will make it easy for Hussein to win despite his failures.

Baloney..."libs" criticize Romney plenty. They don't come much more liberal than me and I've criticized Reversible Mittens. Just wait until Willard "Flip" Romney is the nominee and you'll see plenty of criticizin' goin' on.

It won't be his magic underpants we'll be hitting him on, however...it will be his policies. (and his, ever fluid, positions)

If after 5 years you can still claim conservatives moderates and independents won't vote for Obama because they are racist then we can claim you won't vote for Romney cause he is a Mormon.

And the very fact you are out here praising him is reason enough why Conservatives shouldn't vote for the guy.

tff!

or

Be patient. We are having too much fun watching the anyone-but-Romney collection being knocked off the hill.

His religion doesn't matter to me.

I don't like the way he turned the debates into a bitching contest knowing full well that it would make all of them look bad.

I also can't stand Michelle Bachmann for the same reasons.

I've managed to avoid most of the debates - thankfully. :lol:

I'm not overly interested in it until the field narrows into some serious candidates. At that stage, I'll do my own homework and decide.

Santorum and Paul are just there to make the rest of field look bad. They have zero chance to win. If they could get it down to 3 it would have more value.

Yep. Shame about Paul - if he was a tad more rational and realistic about international affairs, he'd be a good candidate.... of course, it would also help if he was a couple of decades younger. Much as I dislike 'ageism', I think that goes against him too.

tff!

or

Did you see how he lied last night and insisted his first name wasn't Willard?

:rofl:

Your version of 'debunked' and mine require very different standards. Your opinion is not 'debunking', it is having a different opinion. Idiot.

Well, you are a racist. Learn to deal.

And debunked is bringing forth facts, figures and numbers, which I've done.

There were more Catholics than anti-Catholics in 1960, and Kennedy very nearly lost an election he should have won easily.

Not to mention we've never elected another Catholic...

Well, you are a racist. Learn to deal.

And debunked is bringing forth facts, figures and numbers, which I've done.

There were more Catholics than anti-Catholics in 1960, and Kennedy very nearly lost an election he should have won easily.

Not to mention we've never elected another Catholic...

OK. I'll play.... exactly what evidence do you have for your claim that I am a racist?

Be patient. We are having too much fun watching the anyone-but-Romney collection being knocked off the hill.

Oh, plese, you guys are the ones doing the knocking.

Every time an anti-Romney gains steam, you libs lay into him with everything you got. Now, sometimes, that's helpful. I wouldn't want Herman Cain to be the nominee with that sexual harrassment stuff in his closet. Sometimes it isn't. You guys savaged Perry for no good reason, and the lemmings followed you over the cliff.

Newt might have legs, because he's a little tougher and all the negatives on him are old news.

I do firmly believe after the election, you guys are going to go after Mittens full bore, and you'll hit the anti-Mormon card harder than I ever do.

I also think that the GOP has no one to blame but itself. We did have guys who would have been awesome- Huckabee, Mitch Daniels, Jeb Bush. But they were all discouraged from running by the beltway establishment.

Every time an anti-Romney gains steam, you libs lay into him with everything you got. Now, sometimes, that's helpful. I wouldn't want Herman Cain to be the nominee with that sexual harrassment stuff in his closet. Sometimes it isn't. You guys savaged Perry for no good reason, and the lemmings followed you over the cliff.

Newt might have legs, because he's a little tougher and all the negatives on him are old news.

I do firmly believe after the election, you guys are going to go after Mittens full bore, and you'll hit the anti-Mormon card harder than I ever do.

I also think that the GOP has no one to blame but itself. We did have guys who would have been awesome- Huckabee, Mitch Daniels, Jeb Bush. But they were all discouraged from running by the beltway establishment.
You're projecting your bigotry on people that don't care that he's a mormon.

tff!

or

You've criticized him, but no one else really has...

And to the point, the fact is, you guys know the Mormonism is as poison as I do, which is why you all give him a pass.

Hey. Notice the other Republican who is given a pass constantly...

John Huntsman.

Hmmmm..

I wonder why.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dddAi8FF3F4]Admiral Ackbar's "It's a trap!" scene - YouTube[/ame]

Six months from now you'll be here making cracks about "Magic underpants", just like I do.

or

Did you see how he lied last night and insisted his first name wasn't Willard?

:rofl:

Barry lies about first name daily.

Only president in history elected on an alias.

Six months from now you'll be here making cracks about "Magic underpants", just like I do.

So, you have no evidence that I am a racist. Hyperbolic bullshit is so tedious.

You are dismissed as nothing more than race baiting fool.

or

If after 5 years you can still claim conservatives moderates and independents won't vote for Obama because they are racist then we can claim you won't vote for Romney cause he is a Mormon.

Um, sure, okay...:eusa_eh:

I'm pretty sure it's the conservative Evangelicals that won't be voting for him because of his religion (even though they both worship the same Jew), not the liberals.

Good luck with your attempts though!

the difference between romney and jfk is that the dems dont rely heavily on social conservatives for votes.....

many social conservatives view mormon as a cult worse than islam and will sit the election out for religous reasons if romney was the candidate.......

or

You've criticized him, but no one else really has...

And to the point, the fact is, you guys know the Mormonism is as poison as I do, which is why you all give him a pass.

Hey. Notice the other Republican who is given a pass constantly...

John Huntsman.

Hmmmm..

I wonder why.

His Mormonism is only poison to the Evangelicals. Moderates and the, ever elusive, "independents" don't care. "Libs" certainly don't care, but they weren't going to vote for him anyway.

John Huntsman isn't given a pass, he's ignored because he's never polled in double digits.

As a "lib" that wants President Obama to have a second term, the only candidate that concerns me IS Willard. He and Huntsman are the only candidates that have a chance of beating Obama on the national stage because they are the most reasonable and appeal to the most number of people.

Even if the myth were true about us being a "center/right" country, we aren't far right...

Forum List

Back