Mormon bias still part of politics

[If the race comes down to Romney versus Obama, and if Romney loses because too much of the country is like JoeB, then we deserve Obama.

For me the GOP race is between Romney and Newt. Both bring baggage yet both would wage an interesting race against Obama.

If it's Romney and if the vote goes against him because he's Mormon, then our nation is in even more trouble than I thought.

Time will tell.

I'm sorry, if we are going to ask Perry if he believes in Evolution, and judge him on that, and if we are going to ask Barack Obama if he believes that AIDS is a conspiracy to kill black people like Rev. Wright said it was, then why is it out of bounds to ask Romney if he believes in Mormon doctrine?

Oh, because the Mormons are sensitive when people ask them about the crazy stuff?

Does Mitt Romney really believe that Dark Skin is a curse from God, like it says in the Book of Moses (a Mormon Scripture)

And Enoch also beheld the residue of the people which were the sons of Adam; and they were a mixture of all the seed of Adam save it was the seed of Cain, for the seed of Cain were black, and had not place among them. Moses 7:22

Does he really believe that all non-Mormon sects are "abominations"

From the "Pearl of Great Price" by Joseph Smith...

My object in going to inquire of the Lord was to know which of all the sects was right, that I might know which to join. ... Therefore ... I asked the Personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right (for at this time it had never entered into my heart that all were wrong)—and which I should join.

I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong; and the Personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in his sight.

OK. I'll play.... exactly what evidence do you have for your claim that I am a racist?

Yes.

You're a racist because ...

... you don't hate Mormons like he does.

????????????????????????????

And all the times she's been caught doing it..

But to the point, if you have a choice between Romney and Obama, who are essentially the same guy, except only one of them is "white and delightsome" as it says in the book of Mormon.... what does that say?

Race is your only motivation.

I on the other hand am clear. I don't vote for people who belong to cults started by pedophiles. So Mormons are off the list, but so are Branch Davidians and Scientologists.

You are extremely biased. That's why you think Obama and Romney are the same guy. It's ridiculous to say that they are.

And I've been here a long time. Far too long, in fact. And I've never seen CG post anything that could be construed as racist. So if you've got something, post it. Otherwise, you won't get much support on that, other than maybe from Truthmatters.

You are extremely biased. That's why you think Obama and Romney are the same guy. It's ridiculous to say that they are.

And I've been here a long time. Far too long, in fact. And I've never seen CG post anything that could be construed as racist. So if you've got something, post it. Otherwise, you won't get much support on that, other than maybe from Truthmatters.

Frankly, that's the vibe I get from her. Pretty unpleasent person I might otherwise agree with...

But, yeah, I'm not seeing a difference between Obama and Romney on much of anything.

They are both advocates of abortion, gay rights, gun grabbing, socialized medicine, big government solutions. They are both sociopaths who will say anything to get elected. They are both tools of Wall Street.

So really, a choice between the two of them is really the choice between the Mormon and the black dude. There's really no other difference.

Forum List

Back