More Whining From Cantor

Hardly.

I do pretty well for myself.

What is remarkable is that there is no question the damage that the Republican Party did and continues to do to America.

When will it end? I don't know.

But I think the American people are beginning to wake up.

They woke up in November you tool.

You've been watching too many Bond movies. All the fiction has gone to your head and your obviously having trouble telling reality from fiction.

That's why the Republican governors are working feverishly to suppress the vote.

Because they know their time is limited.

I noticed you skipped right over the part where you got schooled on Clintons term.

Predictable

And yes, sometimes insults fit.

Hack........

They woke up in November you tool.

You've been watching too many Bond movies. All the fiction has gone to your head and your obviously having trouble telling reality from fiction.

That's why the Republican governors are working feverishly to suppress the vote.

Because they know their time is limited.

I noticed you skipped right over the part where you got schooled on Clintons term.

Predictable

And yes, sometimes insults fit.

Hack........

Hardly.

Clinton left Bush with a balanced budget, a strong economy, and a nation at peace.

Bush left Obama with a trillion dollar deficit, a shattered economy, and two useless wars.

And like every American who has had to dig themselves out of massive debt without getting a raise. Yes we can. It will take time and most importantly prioritizing.

England also knows that austerity alone isn't the answer. That's why the Tories agreed to raise taxes over there. Repubs are too much the ideologues

I'm all for raising taxes but not until the 50% of America who pays ZERO Federal Income Tax and then gets a rebate on the ZERO they pay starts paying.. until then TEA PARTY.

So you were against Bush shoving tax cuts down our throat back in the day?

And you are for letting them expire now, yes?

Bullshit.

The deficit was created by two useless wars and the Bush tax cuts.

Cut the bloated military budget and repeal the Bush tax cuts and raise the top rate by 3% and bring back the estate tax.

The only bull shit is your entire post. Your plan calls for huge tax increases. If your that passionate about it get out your damn check book and set an example coward.

Greenspan agree's. Are you an economist too?

Greenspan? This is the same genius that said Brooksley Born was wrong about derivitives....

He also kept rates artificially low, yeah he's someone I want to follow....

You wear that village idiot crown well....

They love you....

England also knows that austerity alone isn't the answer. That's why the Tories agreed to raise taxes over there. Repubs are too much the ideologues

I'm all for raising taxes but not until the 50% of America who pays ZERO Federal Income Tax and then gets a rebate on the ZERO they pay starts paying.. until then TEA PARTY.

So you're theory is to keep beating up on the top 10% earners in this country that already pay 67% of the entire tax base--while 45% of the working class in this country pay no federal income tax what-so-ever.

New Jersey did that--and what they found is that they lost 70 BILLION dollars in State Tax Revenue--because the wealthy in that state simply left.

N.J. loses $70B in wealth during five years as residents depart | NJ.com

Ramirez-Obamacredit.jpg

So you're theory is to keep beating up on the top 10% earners in this country that already pay 67% of the entire tax base--while 45% of the working class in this country pay no federal income tax what-so-ever.

New Jersey did that--and what they found is that they lost 70 BILLION dollars in State Tax Revenue--because the wealthy in that state simply left.

N.J. loses $70B in wealth during five years as residents depart | NJ.com

I've been for the tax cuts expiring for EVERYONE since jump street.

So no, that's not my theory.

No answer, Willow?

There's a fucking shock.

You keep saying that as if we need to pay it all now. You know that's not the case, right?

Of course.

But he needs to make a political issue of it now and for the next year and a half.

It doesn't matter if the public likes cuts to entitlments. That's where the money is and we have no choice.
That’s where rightwing dogma is located: the hated social programs; destroying them has noting to do with reducing the deficit.

This is a great piece of reading material. You could probably add to this and create an ebook with very little effort. I am impressed with your writing skills, attention to detail and fresh views.

You keep saying that as if we need to pay it all now. You know that's not the case, right?

Of course.

But he needs to make a political issue of it now and for the next year and a half.

It doesn't matter if the public likes cuts to entitlments. That's where the money is and we have no choice.
That’s where rightwing dogma is located: the hated social programs; destroying them has noting to do with reducing the deficit.

The Republicans want to kill Social Security and Medicare, so their buddies on Wall Street can get their hands on all that delicious retirement money.

Of course.

The Republicans want to kill Social Security and Medicare, so their buddies on Wall Street can get their hands on all that delicious retirement money.

and you have links to back this up, right?

Of course.

Where have you been the last 11 years?

Bush tried to privatize Social Security and Ryan tried to turn Medicare into a voucher system, and most of the Republicans in Congress supported the Ryan plan.

USATODAY.com - Bush renews call for privatization of Social Security

Bush tried to privatize Social Security and Ryan tried to turn Medicare into a voucher system, and most of the Republicans in Congress supported the Ryan plan.

I wish we could privatize SS. I'd rather manage that money and not let the government steal it.

Kill? Hardly. Reform to avoid what Obama is now fake screeching about, but will become real sooner than later?

No asswipe. Fox has never said that.. as for the quote??? I can tell you who it was Howard Dean. but if you watch obiedoodle tv network you know where the hate comes from, you're just too frickin dishonest to admit it. so we're back to cry us a fucking river why don't you?

Sorry... never heard that. You must watch it more than I do. Calling me a liar now? Ok... thanks for proving my point... you hate me... and you don't even know why... other than the boys at FOX and AM Radio told you to... and drilled it into your head repeatedly.

I've already explained to you that Fox never said that, so you calling me a liar? Why oh why do you hate me asswipe?

Bullshit... I've seen Glenn beck's show... I've listened to Rush Limbaugh. Don't tell me they don't say that liberals are the enemy... they hate America...they are Communists trying to destroy the country.

Let's see... just because I never heard Howard Dean make the quote you mentioned... I am a liar. But you denying one of the major tenants of Right wing opinion shows that gets repeated on a daily and nightly basis isn't being intellectually dishonest?

I never denied that Dean said what he did about Republicans... just that I've never heard it. I don't sit glued to my TV watching MSNBC every day. I watch one or two select shows when I get home from work... Mostly Ratigan at 4PM Eastern, sometimes I'll watch Matthews... but not all the time. So if one watches 2 hours(at the most) of a 24 hour news cycle, things don't get heard.

But whatever...

I wish we could privatize SS. I'd rather manage that money and not let the government steal it.

The government has paid out SS for 75 years. No one stole a penny.

Wall Street destroyed the economy by stealing all the money in Ponzi schemes twice in the last 82 years.

This is the bizarre fantasy of the Republican Party, that the government is stealing their money, when the real theft has been and always will be...corporate greed.

Thanks for making this to perfectly obvious.

Kill? Hardly. Reform to avoid what Obama is now fake screeching about, but will become real sooner than later?

Yes, kill.

If you privatize Social Security and Medicare, you are killing them.

Forum List

Back