More Whining From Cantor

I like how you ignore one poll in favor of another one that doesn't even argue against what I posted...

BTW, the main sticking point in these talks is not cuts to SS...

Swing and a miss....

Not to mention that back in March it appeared that we were heading for an economic upswing, which the administration and MSM were touting. However, while folks had their doubts then, it's become much more clear with unemployment, real estate numbers that we are no where close to out of recession/depression.

The economy has been growing for some time now.

Where have you been?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

shows how stupid you are, you don't even recognize inflation when you see it. dumbass

Not to mention that back in March it appeared that we were heading for an economic upswing, which the administration and MSM were touting. However, while folks had their doubts then, it's become much more clear with unemployment, real estate numbers that we are no where close to out of recession/depression.

The economy has been growing for some time now.

Where have you been?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

shows how stupid you are, you don't even recognize inflation when you see it. dumbass

GDP has been growing for quite some time.

United States GDP Growth Rate

Once again, Chris illustrates his usefulness to both sides, by his idiotic postings.

Sorry, Cantor is an idiot.

Is he going to destroy the American economy?

I think he probably will.

LOL! He's a member of the House, not President, not even a Senator. Give it up, weakling.

Never.

I hate the Republican Party and everything it stands for.

LOL! He's a member of the House, not President, not even a Senator. Give it up, weakling.

Never.

Steelplate is going to kick your partisan ass.

Hardly.

I do pretty well for myself.

What is remarkable is that there is no question the damage that the Republican Party did and continues to do to America.

When will it end? I don't know.

But I think the American people are beginning to wake up.

Never.

Hardly.

What is remarkable is that there is no question the damage that the Republican Party did and continues to do to America.

Yes, they are, but not in the manner you think,,errrrrr you think? :cuckoo:

Obama needs the GOP to stand strong and not give in, because when it all collapses he can then blame part of the economy on the GOP, he will effectively disown a portion of his own failed policies by giving out the impression that the GOP are just as much at fault for the floundering economy.
Of course those of us with half a brain know better, but they are counting on those who are ignorant to buy into it all and spread the lies to help the 2012 Obammie chances.

Hardly.

Yes, when the American people get a look at the Republican voter suppression in the 2012 election, it is going to backfire big time on the Republican Party.

And since the majority of Republicans are older voters, they will slowly die off.

Hardly.

You're right, they are waking up, the historical 2010 midterms where proof of that.

Hardly.

Yes, when the American people get a look at the Republican voter suppression in the 2012 election, it is going to backfire big time on the Republican Party.
And since the majority of Republicans are older voters, they will slowly die off.

I knew you shared DNA with TM..

Bullshit.

The deficit was created by two useless wars and the Bush tax cuts.

Cut the bloated military budget and repeal the Bush tax cuts and raise the top rate by 3% and bring back the estate tax.

The only bull shit is your entire post. Your plan calls for huge tax increases. If your that passionate about it get out your damn check book and set an example coward.

I paid $22,000 in federal taxes last year, so fuck you, Grampa.

And guess what, Brainiac, YOU CAN'T PAY OFF A $13 TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT WITHOUT RAISING TAXES.

That's it? 22k? Seems like you better donate another 5k to put your money where your mouth is. You think they can only lower the debt with increases then get off your fat ass and send in that extra 5k.

Tool

It wasn't enough.

Reagan doubled the National Debt.

So did Bush.

Obama will triple it if he's in office for 8 years.

No one believes that Democrats give a crap about deficit spending any more. Obama and the last Congress destroyed their credibility on that score for all time.

Wrong...

Clinton balanced the budget.

Bush busted the budget and destroyed the economy.

In order to prevent a deflationary spiral, Obama had to increase spending and cut taxes.

In a deflationary situation the government has to be the demand of last resort.

Now Obama is offering to cut spending and increase taxes to reduce the deficit, but the Republicans would rather send us into default and ruin our economy than do the responsible thing.

The Republican Party is the greatest threat to America. Bush almost destroyed the country, now the House Republicans are trying to finish us off.

Your an idiot.

Clinton didn't balance a damn thing. The republican congress did. Bush might have spent foolishly but you can't selectively change facts. Clinton had no choice.

Never.

Hardly.

They woke up in November you tool.

You've been watching too many Bond movies. All the fiction has gone to your head and your obviously having trouble telling reality from fiction.

The only bull shit is your entire post. Your plan calls for huge tax increases. If your that passionate about it get out your damn check book and set an example coward.

I paid $22,000 in federal taxes last year, so fuck you, Grampa.

And guess what, Brainiac, YOU CAN'T PAY OFF A $13 TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT WITHOUT RAISING TAXES.

That's it? 22k? Seems like you better donate another 5k to put your money where your mouth is. You think they can only lower the debt with increases then get off your fat ass and send in that extra 5k.

Tool

Personal insults are all you've got?

As I said, you can't pay off a $13 trillion dollar debt without raising taxes.

It's simple mathematics.

But this is the fantasy world that Republicans live in.

Last edited:

Hardly.

They woke up in November you tool.

You've been watching too many Bond movies. All the fiction has gone to your head and your obviously having trouble telling reality from fiction.

That's why the Republican governors are working feverishly to suppress the vote.

Because they know their time is limited.

Forum List

Back