More Than 2,200 Shot in Chicago So Far This Year

They have accepted blacks kill blacks. They cant accept when a white guy/cop does it. Somehow, when its a white person, it is racist. Despite criminal intent. Racism is in full effect!

21 kids under 13 shot. Tightest gun control laws in the nation. BLM, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama to speak out about all blacks being gunned down by other blacks in 5...4...3...

More than 2,200 people shot in Chicago this year, 21 of them kids 13 and under

So you still think cops, whose job is to protect and serve, shouldn't be held to a higher standard than any thug on the street. We pay them and give them massive authority, yet still allow them to behave like the average gang member.

Ccompared for the first quarter of 15 and 16. Chicago rates seventh.

imrs.php

21 kids under 13 shot. Tightest gun control laws in the nation. BLM, Sharpton, Jackson, Obama to speak out about all blacks being gunned down by other blacks in 5...4...3...

So you still think cops, whose job is to protect and serve, shouldn't be held to a higher standard than any thug on the street. We pay them and give them massive authority, yet still allow them to behave like the average gang member.
So you think the government is getting away with murder yet you want a larger more powerful government? I call bullshit on your concern.

Camel crap. Millions of cop/civilian interactions occur without tragic consequences. You loony left idiots are famous for tossing the baby with the bath water or, in this case, smearing our entire law-enforcement community with that bloody brush. Trust me ... everyone will still recognize your lunacy even if you quit posting like a loon.

So you think the government is getting away with murder yet you want a larger more powerful government? I call bullshit on your concern.
weatherman's translation is "I have don't have a clue now that I have posted this" Cops need to be held to a higher standard, yes.

Even you aren't dumb enough to think the existence of some bad cops that need to be removed is the same as the entire government. Quit being so silly.

Camel crap. Millions of cop/civilian interactions occur without tragic consequences. You loony left idiots are famous for tossing the baby with the bath water or, in this case, smearing our entire law-enforcement community with that bloody brush. Trust me ... everyone will still recognize your lunacy even if you quit posting like a loon.

Kind of exaggerating, aren't you? I don't know of any legitimate group who thinks the entire law enforcement community is guilty of the horrendous abuse of authority that has killed so many unnecessarily. It would be to law enforcement's advantage to police their own so a few wouldn't taint the reputation of all cops.

Even you aren't dumb enough to think the existence of some bad cops that need to be removed is the same as the entire government. Quit being so silly.
Only the left are saying the government is murdering people and getting away with it.
You same nutters who say the government needs to be bigger and more powerful.

Forum List

Back