More proof NBC, CBS, and ABC are on the Obama bandwangon

I was wrong anyways, It appears he did visit Israel after all.

What they didn't show is that his belt buckle got caught on the fin of a Hezbollah rocket. Brian Williams, who was already kneeling in front of Obama, managed to grab his leg and was also carried into Israel.

Katie Couric and Charlie Gibson got into a cat-fight over who got to ride the next rocket to catch up with Obama, and Hezbollah was so disgusted with the two of them that they gave up shelling Israel and went for beers.

So in a way Obama's presence brought some peace to the area.

What they didn't show is that his belt buckle got caught on the fin of a Hezbollah rocket. Brian Williams, who was already kneeling in front of Obama, managed to grab his leg and was also carried into Israel.

Katie Couric and Charlie Gibson got into a cat-fight over who got to ride the next rocket to catch up with Obama, and Hezbollah was so disgusted with the two of them that they gave up shelling Israel and went for beers.

So in a way Obama's presence brought some peace to the area.

Cute! :badgrin:

Ha. That's funny. I think we all must have looked over those anti-Fox threads you've been making. And all of your Anti-McCain threads.

Just admit your biased like the rest of us.

Sorry, I want the media to report the news, not try and shape it. I think we all should feel the same way.

Ha. That's funny. I think we all must have looked over those anti-Fox threads you've been making. And all of your Anti-McCain threads.

Just admit your biased like the rest of us.

maybe you can drum up those anti-fox threads and remind Ravi and co about how they cried bloody fucking murder 4 years ago since, in that time, they have come to appreciate partisan news sources...

Are you saying you are not biased?

Nope, if you payed attention at all, you would know I freely admit I am biased toward traditional Conservative values on most issues. There was a day when that meant being biased toward Republicans, however that is no longer the case. True Conservatives no longer have a party.

besides just because one has personally biases, which of course we all do, does not mean one should think it is ok that our entire media has become biased in one direction or the other. Media is suppose to be impartial, and today I do not see any media that is, and that bothers me a great deal.

Last edited:
Media is suppose to be impartial, and today I do not see any media that is, and that bothers me a great deal.

The media has always been biased, as long as a media has existed. What's going on now has gone on throughout our nation's history. News simply will never be reported accurately, and reporters and journalist are not able to be completely unbiased.

When you go searching, like yourself and so many others including myself, for "biased", it's really easy to cherry pick examples to make an argument. Someone made a case for the MSM being conservative, and it worked out just as well as the Liberal MSM theory.

The media has always been biased, as long as a media has existed. What's going on now has gone on throughout our nation's history. News simply will never be reported accurately, and reporters and journalist are not able to be completely unbiased.

I agree to a point, but I do feel it is totally out of hand today. You have half the media practically in love with Obama, and the other half bashing him all the time. It only seems to be getting worse and worse. I think the way the 3 networks have treated Obama's trip compared to McCain's is a glaring example of just how bad it is getting.

Nope, if you payed attention at all, you would know I freely admit I am biased toward traditional Conservative values on most issues. There was a day when that meant being biased toward Republicans, however that is no longer the case. True Conservatives no longer have a party.

besides just because one has personally biases, which of course we all do, does not mean one should think it is ok that our entire media has become biased in one direction or the other. Media is suppose to be impartial, and today I do not see any media that is, and that bothers me a great deal.

Where ever did you hear that the media was supposed to be unbiased ?

Oh sorry my bad, I thought they actually meant all their high and mighty talk about impartial reporting. Where did I hear it you ask? From the very media that is so Biased. They have always claimed they were the great Impartial deliverers of facts. Just ask them.

The reason the media is in love with Obama is that the national embarassment we have had as a president the last eight years makes anybody else look like Lincoln.

The reason the media is in love with Obama is that the national embarassment we have had as a president the last eight years makes anybody else look like Lincoln.

yeah, sure. Interesting you choose lincoln as your example. The guy who suspended many of our rights, and walked all over the constitution. In a good cause of course, but still I find it funny you chose him as your example.

besides your reasoning does nothing to change the fact that the media was not meant, and should not be, trying to influence our elections like they are.

Last edited:

Journalism ethics and standards comprise principles of ethics and of good practice as applicable to the specific challenges faced by professional journalists. Historically and currently, this subset of media ethics is widely known to journalists as their professional "code of ethics" or the "canons of journalism." The basic codes and canons commonly appear in statements drafted by both professional journalism associations and individual print, broadcast, and online news organizations.
“ Every news organization has only its credibility and reputation to rely on. ”

-Tony Burman, editor-in-chief of CBC News[1]

While various existing codes have some differences, most share common elements including the principles of — truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness and public accountability — as these apply to the acquisition of newsworthy information and its subsequent reportage to the public.

Like many broader ethical systems, journalism ethics include the principle of "limitation of harm." This often involves the withholding of certain details from reports such as the names of minor children, crime victims' names or information not materially related to particular news reports release of which might, for example, harm someone's reputation.

Journalism ethics and standards - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CLEARLY, fred fucking phelps is a worthwhile media source since we've shrugged off our media standards this side of the bias pendulum. for real, you lefties that have cried for so long about fox news who are now rationalizing the NYT make me sick.

The media is not in love with Obama, christ.. this is just a republican talking point... notice everytime a camera is put in front of a conservative commentator this is brought up...man you cats are soo gullible...

Reporters are afraid they will upset Obama's Chicago gangstas, Muslim terrorists and Black Panthers.

I agree to a point, but I do feel it is totally out of hand today. You have half the media practically in love with Obama, and the other half bashing him all the time. It only seems to be getting worse and worse. I think the way the 3 networks have treated Obama's trip compared to McCain's is a glaring example of just how bad it is getting.

Obama's first trip is significant. McCain got lots of coverage back when he made his trip walking through "the markets".

You are trying to find bias where none exists.

Forum List

Back