More proof NBC, CBS, and ABC are on the Obama bandwangon

Bush got a free ride for 6 years. Now it's our turn.
Hahahahahaha the attack on Bush started before he ever took office.

The media still has not admitted that Bush won the 2000 election coup!
I remember Dan Rather asking "Is Bush a legitimate President?"

Dan Rather is the same guy that announced Gore as the 43rd President, before a single voting poll had closed in the US.

Dan Rather is the same guy that announced Gore as the 43rd President, before a single voting poll had closed in the US.

Yep, and I am sure Rather would deny it, but I am sure many people on the west coast who heard that, decided not to vote, because after all Gore had already won, but Rather didn't do it for that purpose right? lol

Yep, and I am sure Rather would deny it, but I am sure many people on the west coast who heard that, decided not to vote, because after all Gore had already won, but Rather didn't do it for that purpose right? lol
Can you imagine Bret Hume announcing McCain as the 44th President before the polls closed and Obama ended up winning?

Not only would Hume be sued, Fox would not have their license renewed by Congress until Hume was fired.

It's truly amazing that any Republicans get elected with the bias media out there... In fact, Hillary found out first hand how difficult it was.

The same treatment was offered to Mac but he said no... get over yourselves already.. media bias..lol...

Somebody call the wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbulance...

The same treatment was offered to Mac but he said no... get over yourselves already.. media bias..lol...

Somebody call the wammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbulance...

Yes I forgot Media bias is only a problem when it is biased to the right, not the left. How stupid of me.

Originally Posted by KMAN View Post
It's truly amazing that any Republicans get elected with the bias media out there... In fact, Hillary found out first hand how difficult it was.

Hillary's campaign manager said "I can relate to Republicans, it's hell trying to defeat the media and your opponent"

admit to being surprised the huffpuff post wrote about this

and it is true, obama can do no wrong in the MSM eyes. SNL's skit was true.

Republicans get elected because the American public, in their infinite wisdom, have finally come to recognize the lies propogated by the left, and have also recognized that the mainstream media is not without bias, it does distort and lie about the news, and does have an agenda.

Republicans get elected because the American public, in their infinite wisdom, have finally come to recognize the lies propogated by the left, and have also recognized that the mainstream media is not without bias, it does distort and lie about the news, and does have an agenda.

true, to a point, repubs are losing big time in local elections...november will be for the dems, they are quite good at blaming everyone (Bush, repubs) but them for failure. everything is bush's fault. everything....all those promises Pelosi made in 06....ah, its bush's fault she can't deliver and people buy this load of crap by the truck full

McCain will win by a landslide.
Even the dems are sick of Obama's crap.

i am not sure about that. the left's hatred for the right, IMO, win them this election. the tempest has been stirring since 2000 and then when the "dumb" president won AGAIN in 2004, all the left saw was a haze of red....

Just in case there is anyone left who does not believe that NBC, CBS, and ABC all want to see OBAMA win, and favor him in there coverage.

All 3 networks have announced that their anchors, Katie Couric, Brian Williams, and Gibson will accompany Obama on his trip to Iraq. Flying with him on his Private plan.

McCain has just made a trip to Iraq, and made 2 others in the recent past, and not one of the networks sent their anchors with him. In fact they hardly even covered the trip.

If this does not finally convince you all that those 3 networks are in no way impartial I don't know what will.

All Three Major Evening News Anchors Will Accompany Obama On His Overseas Trip

Is al qaeda going to handle their security while in Iraq and Afganistan?

i am not sure about that. the left's hatred for the right, IMO, win them this election. the tempest has been stirring since 2000 and then when the "dumb" president won AGAIN in 2004, all the left saw was a haze of red....

Yes, the worst president in American history.

4,000 dead, 30,000 wounded, and $700 billion dollars wasted.

Yes, the worst president in American history.

4,000 dead, 30,000 wounded, and $700 billion dollars wasted.

I don't think the money's been wasted. It's all a matter of perspective. I like to see people freed from tyrants and terror.

Apparently you like tyrants and terror.

I don't think the money's been wasted. It's all a matter of perspective. I like to see people freed from tyrants and terror.

Apparently you like tyrants and terror.

Establishing a Shia government in Iraq allied with Iran is not worth the cost in American blood and treasure.

Forum List

Back