More proof NBC, CBS, and ABC are on the Obama bandwangon

I don't think the money's been wasted. It's all a matter of perspective. I like to see people freed from tyrants and terror.

Apparently you like tyrants and terror.
Hmm.. pakistan, sudan, saudi, russia, zimbabwe, china, just to name a few.... apparently you like tyrants to if you arent getting your feathers ruffled over those cats as well... god you make for one dumbass argument...

Jeesh, wasn't that hit piece in the New Yorker just yesterday that proved the MSM agrees that Obama is a bin laden lovin terrorist flag-burner?

well I heard he is visiting Abbas in the West bank, but not stop in Israel. So depending on what you think of Israel anyways. One might think that. :)

McCain goes to Iraq and Afghanistan and No one cares, the big 3 send along some flunkies. Obama goes and the heads of the News departments of all 3 will travel with him. No favoritism there, nope none at all.

Actually on McCains last trip, I believe it was ABC, maybe CBS, that sent NO reporter at all, and spent a total of 11 seconds covering the trip. 31 whole words.

I think that no matter what your politics it should bother you that the Media could be so in bed with a candidate. What ever happened to being impartial? If you ask me the Media hand picked both these candidates, and that my friends is not the America I signed on for :(

and before a liberal spouts off about fox, I feel the same way about them, when they show their bias.

Last edited:
McCain's Deliverence....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5snVMJxnckE]YouTube - Deliver McCain - Colbert McCain Green Screen Challenge[/ame]

You really have no sense of humor at all.

Not when it comes to a little doom sayer like yourself, who keeps trying to say I said things I did not, Like your cute, but totally meaningless "yeah it's politics that warms the earth" comment on another thread. You either did not read my post, or you just like to mislead people about what others say. Either way I don't find it humorous at all. You know full well we were talking about how people could be politically motivated to back the AGW ideas, but you would have known that had you read any of what I or Jreeves posted. Of course I think you did read it, didn't like the possible truth of what you heard, and decided to deflect with another cute joke.

Just like you completely ignored the facts taken from your own link that throw serious doubt on your doom and gloom predictions, and instead tossed out more jokes and deflection.

You really need to try harder, you are making this to easy for us.

Actually Jews and blacks worked together very well during the civil rights era. The "falling out" occurred after the Bakke decision put Jews and blacks in competition for seats in universities.

And the latent sympathy of blacks for the palestinian "cause" didn't help much.

Forum List

Back