More proof NBC, CBS, and ABC are on the Obama bandwangon

Ok so maybe I was a bit to general in my comment. However I still believe as a whole MSNBC is indeed in the tank for Obama. However I do not expect you or other Obama supporters to ever agree.

You can believe that, but you have no legitimate basis. Go look at MSNBC's political website. It's pretty evenhanded.

Did you know that FauxNews was using 8 year old footage of McCain so he looks younger to people watching?

However I would Direct you to the poll I posted where it says 67% of Americans agree the Media as a whole is in the tank for Obama, and not being objective at all. according to that poll only 1 and 7 people think the media is being objective in their coverage of this election.

Do I think the media thinks Obama is a better story? Yep.

Do I think they hurt hillary because they thought he was a better story? Yep.

[QUOTEAnd before you use the, it's a fox news poll defense. I would ask you actually look at the PDF of the poll, and I would tell you that I searched high and low for another poll on the subject, on every other major media outlets web site, and did not find one. Not that it shocks me that the very media that is in the tank for Obama would not be willing to do a poll on the subject that would expose just how many people believe they are in the tank for Obama.[/QUOTE]

Well who else would be looking for media bias besides Fox? lol...

I'd direct you to If Its Sunday, It Must Be Conservative and its sequel.

Not to mention that talk radio is pretty much all rightwing except for the limited exception of Air America (which really ticks off the right).

You can believe that, but you have no legitimate basis. Go look at MSNBC's political website. It's pretty evenhanded.

Did you know that FauxNews was using 8 year old footage of McCain so he looks younger to people watching?

you know your generalizations are starting to piss me off. I do not defend the bias of fox news as a whole, and have said time and again that they are in the tank for McCain. I have only talked about one particular show on FOX which I feel is reasonabley fair, not the network as a whole.

Do I think the media thinks Obama is a better story? Yep.

Do I think they hurt hillary because they thought he was a better story? Yep.
If you acknowledge those facts I do not understand why you think I am so nuts to think the Media is in the tank for Obama, and not being objective at all.

Well who else would be looking for media bias besides Fox? lol...

I'd direct you to If Its Sunday, It Must Be Conservative and its sequel.

Not to mention that talk radio is pretty much all rightwing except for the limited exception of Air America (which really ticks off the right).
of course because if Media bias is toward Obama is so untrue, then why would they not run some polls to prove it is not. Could it be because they know what the results of the polls would be.

however like I said I am not so diluted as to think Obama heads will ever agree with me on this subject, after all the Media's lack of objectivity on this election clearly favors their candidate so why would they complain.

you know your generalizations are starting to piss me off. I do not defend the bias of fox news as a whole, and have said time and again that they are in the tank for McCain. I have only talked about one particular show on FOX which I feel is reasonabley fair, not the network as a whole.

If you acknowledge those facts I do not understand why you think I am so nuts to think the Media is in the tank for Obama, and not being objective at all.

of course because if Media bias is toward Obama is so untrue, then why would they not run some polls to prove it is not. Could it be because they know what the results of the polls would be.

however like I said I am not so diluted as to think Obama heads will ever agree with me on this subject, after all the Media's lack of objectivity on this election clearly favors their candidate so why would they complain.

Mark Nickolas: The Media's Problem Of "False Balance" Showing Itself In Electoral Map Analyses

Here is why you are wrong.

Forum List

Back