More proof American NFL football is better than European soccer

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Are Europeans willing to do this for soccer tickets? I didn't think so. This clearly shows fans love NFL football more than European soccer.
'
---Chiefs superfan 'ChiefsAholic' indicted on multiple counts of bank robbery, money laundering---

soccerisboringgjfhfjhjff.jpg

why do people think that soccer is gay?
soccersucks.gif

The mere idea of soccer is hateful to an American male.
We accept that World Football is still too mentally challenging for most Americans to successfully participate in , but there are signs that the younger generation are faring much better with coping with a more nuanced, creative and sophisticated sport .On the flip side , your NFL Fancy Dress games keep us giggling .Bit like your battle field attempts -- all dressed up, but ------- . Well that about sums it up.

Football is the world game. American football is a regional interest popular in the US. It isnt even a discussion,
The quality is at its most potent in Olympics and World Cup type series. World soccer is really regional as you typed for American football. Some European nations and South American nations dominate consistently. American football is great. Unfortunately, it can be better. Less commercials, change the rules for stopping the clock to add at least a dozen plays more a game. And return it to a shorter game like in the past.

The quality is at its most potent in Olympics and World Cup type series. World soccer is really regional as you typed for American football. Some European nations and South American nations dominate consistently. American football is great. Unfortunately, it can be better. Less commercials, change the rules for stopping the clock to add at least a dozen plays more a game. And return it to a shorter game like in the past.
The Olympics is not he best of football as it only features younger players.

You are correct that the bigger nations dominate. Mainly because they have a larger pool of good players. In tournaments they can cope with injuries better. better.
By contrast Wales can not afford to lose any of our leading players, We dont have many to begin with.
But like most nations we do not expect to win. We want to compete on the world stage and do ourselves credit.

Football is the world game. American football is a regional interest popular in the US. It isnt even a discussion,
Have reported you to the Mods for making your first ever reasonably sensible post .Although with you squatting in the Wrexham Football Club Car Park I suppose you felt obliged to make that post in case the owners kicked you out or took you to court again for rent avoidance.

I quite like the highlight on youtube of nearly every sport. But the ones I like watching in FULL are Rugby league and Union. There is a local brand of Gaelic Football called Australian Rules though it's also for the highlight reels.

But get down to "State of Origin" Rugby League and it is all; cylinders firing!!!

Greg

The Olympics is not he best of football as it only features younger players.

You are correct that the bigger nations dominate. Mainly because they have a larger pool of good players. In tournaments they can cope with injuries better. better.
By contrast Wales can not afford to lose any of our leading players, We dont have many to begin with.
But like most nations we do not expect to win. We want to compete on the world stage and do ourselves credit.
From my perspective it is not regional leagues. the American regional leagues are lower levels. Messi who signed with Miami in a league scores goals near more at will. And he is making hundreds of millions of dollars for it. It is like Major League baseball. And he is paid the big bucks for single a minor league product.

I quite like the highlight on youtube of nearly every sport. But the ones I like watching in FULL are Rugby league and Union. There is a local brand of Gaelic Football called Australian Rules though it's also for the highlight reels.

But get down to "State of Origin" Rugby League and it is all; cylinders firing!!!

Greg

To this day, l don’t understand American Football.

They call it football? When the foot doesn’t come in contact with the ball?

:dunno:

To this day, l don’t understand American Football.

They call it football? When the foot doesn’t come in contact with the ball?
There's nothing like the thrill of watching one NFL player smash his helmet into another player's helmet. With action like that, how could you not love NFL football?

Soccer is far superior to American football……….

When I need a nap.

It’s a brain damage game?
Watching the wimmen's footbal/soccer I think gave us all a collective brain drain. lol. But congrats to the victors; Espanyol played strong, dun good.

But wrt to the Helmet clashes? I much prefer the running, passing and classic tackles around the knees/ankles...grasscutters we call them.

Greg

Forum List

Back