Evangelist and wife indicted on child rape and abuse charges after publicly begging for money so they could preach all across America

Last edited:
They should get a minimum of life if found guilty of sexually abusing kids.

They should get a minimum of life for misrepresenting biblical Christianity.

I never said that what a ridiculous conclusion. You need to set the high standards don't brag and condemn others for not holding to the same standard as you try to keep, because you set yourself up being holier than thou.

You mean like the left does? This doesn't apply only to religion. As a matter of fact, the crusade against the 'religious right' is an old one, and clearly has been successful. No one is forcing their religion down your throat, show me where you're being forced to adhere to someone else's religious beliefs? The only people I see today setting 'standards' for everyone else to adhere to is the left. The ones that supposedly started the war against the religious right, now they're the ones doing the cramming, but somehow it's different now. Yet, it's not different at all.

You mean like the left does? This doesn't apply only to religion. As a matter of fact, the crusade against the 'religious right' is an old one, and clearly has been successful. No one is forcing their religion down your throat, show me where you're being forced to adhere to someone else's religious beliefs? The only people I see today setting 'standards' for everyone else to adhere to is the left. The ones that supposedly started the war against the religious right, now they're the ones doing the cramming, but somehow it's different now. Yet, it's not different at all.
It goes with hypocrisy and both sides do it. Look a Gores global warming crisis and yet his carbon footprint was bigger than George Bush’s, but some do a better job at ignoring their hypocrisy.

To me when a man who claims to be a man of God and isn’t it bothers me more because it gives God a bad rap.

I goes with hypocrisy and both sides do it. Look a Gores global warming crisis and yet his carbon footprint was bigger than George Bush’s, but some do a better job at ignoring their hypocrisy.

To me when a man who claims to be a man of Gid and isn’t it bothers me more because it gives God a bad rap.

No man is without sin, and claiming to be so while condemning others is also a sin, it's called pride. Just because people do such things only reflect on them, not the religion or screed they're claiming to follow.

Can't disagree with your assessment. I will only add this: be very wary of people who claim to be "preachers" and "pastors" but have no formal training/or are not endorsed by any denominations. This is why I believe denominational churches are important--oversight. Pastors are accountable to each other AND to an overseeing body.
The really shady ones call themselves doctors.
"doctor" Murdock is worth $8 million.
I watched this guy`s act a few times on Sunday mornings when he asked each member of the flock to send him $1,000. He tells them that they really couldn`t buy much with a measly $1,000 so they should just give him their money.

Projection.

You're very creative. :)

See this thread for numerous cites and references:

Or continue raving and constructing straw men.

:)

This is your delusional position, yes, and you're projecting it onto me.

Liar. I just looked through all the pertinent posts and didn't see once where you cited book, chapter and verse. But you seem obsessed with saying unfounded claims over and over. Creepy

I wouldn't say that.

Rather I'd say that you're in state of psychological panic in which you're seeing things very selectively; tunnel vision brought on by the cognitive peril you're experiencing.
I just looked through all the pertinent posts and didn't see once where you cited book, chapter and verse.
I didn't, and never said I did.

I referenced and others cited.

But this is all a game you're playing with yourself.

A red herring in which you use the false (and irrelevant) claim that I lied to avoid the truth.

The truth that you can find on that thread, in the Bible, or on Google.

Tick-tock.
But you seem obsessed with saying unfounded claims over and over.
See above.
Again, I don't think your negative self-descriptions are accurate.

You're in a state of panic, and you'll likely resolve it by putting me on ignore sooner rather than later.

Your only alternative is to face the truth, and you're fighting that truth like Jacob fought the Angel.

But unlike Jacob, you cannot prevail, and thus will flee into the darkness of denial and literal ignorance.

:(

Shaantal Garlick (L), Benjamin Garlick (R) pictured in a GoFundMe photo with their kids and (inset) in Rutherford County, Tennessee, mug shots.
A traveling evangelist and his wife, who publicly begged for money so they could take their ministry across the United States, were indicted in Tennessee on child rape and abuse charges in connection with alleged actions dating back to Feb. 13, 2021.

Benjamin Garlick, 32, faces the majority of the charged offenses. He is accused of five counts of aggravated rape of a child, five counts of aggravated sexual battery, soliciting sexual exploitation of a minor under the age of 13, and continuous sexual abuse of a child, Rutherford County Circuit Court records show.

Related Coverage:
The pastor’s wife, 29-year-old Shaantal Garlick, was also indicted on two counts: facilitating aggravated rape of a child and aggravated abuse/neglect/endangerment of a child 8 and under.

In December 2022, the couple started started a GoFundMe campaign that, as of Thursday morning, has raised more than $18,000 towards funding the Garlick family’s purchase of a Ford Transit van.

I hope there is a special place in hell for these 2 savage animals. Raping and molesting in the name of Jesus.

They need to let this POS preach in Gen Pop when he gets to the slammer.
There is no hell nor god to send them there. Those are two reasons why Bidenochio is #1 for perfecting the art of panhandling while simultaneously smuggling genuflectors across the US-Mexico border.

Shaantal Garlick (L), Benjamin Garlick (R) pictured in a GoFundMe photo with their kids and (inset) in Rutherford County, Tennessee, mug shots.
A traveling evangelist and his wife, who publicly begged for money so they could take their ministry across the United States, were indicted in Tennessee on child rape and abuse charges in connection with alleged actions dating back to Feb. 13, 2021.

Benjamin Garlick, 32, faces the majority of the charged offenses. He is accused of five counts of aggravated rape of a child, five counts of aggravated sexual battery, soliciting sexual exploitation of a minor under the age of 13, and continuous sexual abuse of a child, Rutherford County Circuit Court records show.

Related Coverage:
The pastor’s wife, 29-year-old Shaantal Garlick, was also indicted on two counts: facilitating aggravated rape of a child and aggravated abuse/neglect/endangerment of a child 8 and under.

In December 2022, the couple started started a GoFundMe campaign that, as of Thursday morning, has raised more than $18,000 towards funding the Garlick family’s purchase of a Ford Transit van.

I hope there is a special place in hell for these 2 savage animals. Raping and molesting in the name of Jesus.

They need to let this POS preach in Gen Pop when he gets to the slammer.
The religious leaders are the ones to watch out for.....every time.

Jim Jones was about the only evangelist the left ever admired. He had his picture taken with Carter's wife but he turned out to be evil incarnate. Lefties blame the Bible when homosexual Priests rape boys. Shit happens.

^ Needs to read the Bible.
Variations on Xian Mafia Pedophilia

Addressing the 'Tyranny of the Shoulds,' the bible is one of the most dangerous pieces of self-glossing literature known. It cultivates a Cyclopian vision much like a frog's from the bottom of a well.

' "There is no inevitable march toward objectivity or enlightenment," the Harvard child psychologist Paul Harris writes in his book Trusting What You're Told: How Children Learn from Others. "The endpoint of cognitive development is not objectivity and equilibrium. It is a mix of the natural and supernatural, of truth and fantasy, of faith and uncertainty,"
A University of Michigan psychologist found that between the ages of eight and ten, nearly everyone has a creationist explanation for how life emerges; biological evolution doesn't yet make sense. But by age twelve in the United States, her study found, it's pretty much only children in fundamentalist Christian households who still believe that animals and people were created supernaturally and simultaneously.'
(Andersen, Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire, pp. 407-8)

Left wing bigots who claim the Bible glorifies rape are filled with hatred and anger that borders on insanity.
^ Projection/delusion.

The connie obsession with banning books and controlling the behavior of others, and their constant state of triggered rage, makes them a danger to themselves and others.

They're addicted to outrage, and clearly need intervention.

Forum List

Back