Evangelist and wife indicted on child rape and abuse charges after publicly begging for money so they could preach all across America

Poster is a liar and a fraud. I have asked over and over for chapter and verse and all he does is whine about me.
I have found that those who make such statements either have not read the Bible or do not understand it. Saying it glorifies child abuse is like saying ABC news glorifies carjacking and shoplifting because it's on the nightly news.

I have found that those who make such statements either have not read the Bible or do not understand it.
A link to the thread with numerous references and cites to the Bible's glorification of child rape, torture and murder has been posted about 15 times.

About 6 times for the poster you responded to.

Rather than reading and responding to these references and cites even once, she's chosen to troll and derail.
Saying it glorifies child abuse is like saying ABC news glorifies carjacking and shoplifting because it's on the nightly news.
See above, and feel free to read and respond to the thread in question.

Tragic that devout Christians would behave in such a deranged fashion, but religiosity and mental illness are strongly correlated; perhaps the couple in the OP will plead insanity, citing their strong Christian beliefs as proof?

A link to the thread with numerous references and cites to the Bible's glorification of child rape, torture and murder has been posted about 15 times.

About 6 times for the poster you responded to.

Rather than reading and responding to these references and cites even once, she's chosen to troll and derail.

See above, and feel free to read and respond to the thread in question.

Tragic that devout Christians would behave in such a deranged fashion, but religiosity and mental illness are strongly correlated; perhaps the couple in the OP will plead insanity, citing their strong Christian beliefs as proof?
Could you direct me to these links and references. I haven't seen them.

I have read the Bible, several times and found no glorification of child abuse. Or, any abuse at all.

God is no respecter of persons. He will deliberately select the worst sinner and criminal to do His work. Even child rapists.

Last edited:
Could you direct me to these links and references. I haven't seen them.
Done 15 times or so; you're on your own now.

Or just trolling.
I have read the Bible, several times and found no glorification of child abuse. Or, any abuse at all.
None so blind.
God is no respecter of persons.
Definitely not children, per the Bible.
He will deliberately select the worst sinner and criminal to do His work. Even child rapists.
Well there you go - you don't need the links after all.

Done 15 times or so; you're on your own now.

Or just trolling.

None so blind.

Definitely not children, per the Bible.

Well there you go - you don't need the links after all.
A mention for illustration is not the same thing as glorifying.

Just plain dumb.
Pedophiles come in all shapes/sizes/races/ethnicities/religions/no religion etc. etc. etc.
To make any reference that pedophilia has anything to do with religious or non religious is dumb.

The argument to that is the looooong history of pedophilia in the Catholic Church.
But that has nothing to do with the religion itself, but rather the unconscious corruption in the Catholic hierarchy that looked at pedophilia as a mere nuisance to the validity of their priest system of celibacy.
Nothing to do with the religion itself.
But all liberals (except for like 2 or 4 of them) are pedophiles tho......or they love pedos

And all blacks (except for like 2 or 4 of them) are criminals are love crime

Shaantal Garlick (L), Benjamin Garlick (R) pictured in a GoFundMe photo with their kids and (inset) in Rutherford County, Tennessee, mug shots.
A traveling evangelist and his wife, who publicly begged for money so they could take their ministry across the United States, were indicted in Tennessee on child rape and abuse charges in connection with alleged actions dating back to Feb. 13, 2021.

Benjamin Garlick, 32, faces the majority of the charged offenses. He is accused of five counts of aggravated rape of a child, five counts of aggravated sexual battery, soliciting sexual exploitation of a minor under the age of 13, and continuous sexual abuse of a child, Rutherford County Circuit Court records show.

Related Coverage:
The pastor’s wife, 29-year-old Shaantal Garlick, was also indicted on two counts: facilitating aggravated rape of a child and aggravated abuse/neglect/endangerment of a child 8 and under.

In December 2022, the couple started started a GoFundMe campaign that, as of Thursday morning, has raised more than $18,000 towards funding the Garlick family’s purchase of a Ford Transit van.

I hope there is a special place in hell for these 2 savage animals. Raping and molesting in the name of Jesus.

They need to let this POS preach in Gen Pop when he gets to the slammer.
Most of the $18,000 GoFundMe money came from George Soros.

Pass it on!

Shaantal Garlick (L), Benjamin Garlick (R) pictured in a GoFundMe photo with their kids and (inset) in Rutherford County, Tennessee, mug shots.
A traveling evangelist and his wife, who publicly begged for money so they could take their ministry across the United States, were indicted in Tennessee on child rape and abuse charges in connection with alleged actions dating back to Feb. 13, 2021.

Benjamin Garlick, 32, faces the majority of the charged offenses. He is accused of five counts of aggravated rape of a child, five counts of aggravated sexual battery, soliciting sexual exploitation of a minor under the age of 13, and continuous sexual abuse of a child, Rutherford County Circuit Court records show.

Related Coverage:
The pastor’s wife, 29-year-old Shaantal Garlick, was also indicted on two counts: facilitating aggravated rape of a child and aggravated abuse/neglect/endangerment of a child 8 and under.

In December 2022, the couple started started a GoFundMe campaign that, as of Thursday morning, has raised more than $18,000 towards funding the Garlick family’s purchase of a Ford Transit van.

I hope there is a special place in hell for these 2 savage animals. Raping and molesting in the name of Jesus.

They need to let this POS preach in Gen Pop when he gets to the slammer.
Which party covers up the rape of children?

Democrats.

Thus Virginia went from blue to red within 2 months after the revelation.

Forum List

Back