FIFA women's soccer world cup

Why do all women soccer players have to look like boys with long hair? I'd only watch women's soccer if they had big titties that flopped around when they ran.

DudeNoFuck.jpg

You old men mock , but the womens game advances by leaps and bounds . Clearly the Spanish side are rather ugly and probably have an onion type of smell, but I feel sure that the rest of the world will be cheering for the Lionesses to tear them to pieces . 1-0 , or more, if Baby Jesus blesses his special children.

I care about womens soccer as much as I care to hear Morts life story.
You are probably missing out on the start of a sporting revolution , partly because the US team is in downward momentum after a brilliant few years and that team was led by a very divisive person . Kids here have flocked to the game in their many thousands and it is seen as huge family entertainment .However silly it may seem, their hearts will be broken if the Lionesses lose in in a few hours .

You are probably missing out on the start of a sporting revolution , partly because the US team is in downward momentum after a brilliant few years and that team was led by a very divisive person . Kids here have flocked to the game in their many thousands and it is seen as huge family entertainment .However silly it may seem, their hearts will be broken if the Lionesses lose in in a few hours .
I hope the Lionesses so you and your family wont be heartbroken.

I hope the Lionesses so you and your family wont be heartbroken.
I am never heartbroken by a sport result . Occasionally disappointed . My kids are revolting specimens being teenagers and have disgusting habits , even liking F1 . They are For Sale and they know it .

Spain did it. I called it. England has a great team and has nothing to be down about. Fine game.
On what I saw I thought Spain deserved to edge it . However , when emotions have cooled , it should be remembered that England played the whole tournament without three key players . To that extent , good fortune went against them .

Forum List

Back