Aaron Rodgers sacked 6 times in joint practice

• Banned
The Jets were crazy to trade for Rodgers. He is not the QB he was two seasons ago.

• Banned
The Jets should have signed offensive linemen during the off season instead of going after a QB in the twilight of his career. This is why the Jets haven't been to a Super Bowl since 1969.

Did they find the hash-marks and smoke them along with the joints? I bet Aaron is wishing he was twenty-five years old again.

I will never understand why practices, joint practices, and drill days are reported and analyzed like in season games.
He was sacked 6 time in practice....who cares? If that happens during the season, come wake me up.
Then I'll start making reefer and darkness isolation jokes.

Last edited:
Another pro QB who doesn't know when to hang up his cleats. See Tom Brady for reference.

I predict the Jets don't even win their division.

The AFC East has traditionally been a strong division IMO! They've had their down period, but have been "back" w/ a vengence as 3 of the 4 teams aspire to make the playoffs! I miss those early days of Buffalo running shotgun over the Div. making 4 straight SB's! Poor Marino didn't have a chance over all those years to win it after getting there as a Rookie in Miami! NE took over w/ Brady for the longest tenure at the top! There's true parity throughout the Div. and it's anyone's game to dethrone Mahomes in KC and overcome Burrows in Cincy! :omg: :confused::dunno::rolleyes:

Forum List

Back