More Police Cruelty: Arizona To Investigate Bloody Arrest Of Grandfather At WalMart..

You have to have your head pretty far up your ass to be defending the cops here. It's cops like these that make the job infinitely harder for good cops.

Hey stupid, in this country you're innocent until proven guilty. The video contradicts witness statements which is all you have to go on. If you want to convict these cops on hearsay then you're a complete and utter fool.

ok I should probably clear something up; I'm going on the working assumption that the guy didn't throw himself face-first onto the floor.

He could have tripped, been tripped, taken down by a taser or another customer. Fact is you don't know what happened. So you just go along with what you are told like a good little sheep.

Just trying to get a game for his Grandson who he has raised himself. WTG Police! Another success story.

The man wasn't even shoplifting. He was tucking a game under his shirt because there was such a mad rush from the crowd to get the game. He was trying to get the game for his Grandson. He was doing what any brave and loving Grandfather would have done. Did he deserve this?

Tucking the merchandise under his shirt? Who in their fucking right mind would think the asshole was shoplifting.. Wanna buy a goddamn bridge boy?

actually it is not a crime to tuck anything under your shirt until you try to leave the store with it.......

on black fridays, you can be mugged by other shoppers if you got one of the hot deals and they didnt so it is a good idea to hide the hot deals until check out.. and even then, good idea to keep it hidden in bags until you leave......

Just trying to get a game for his Grandson who he has raised himself. WTG Police! Another success story.

So he claimed. You make accusations, attack police, call them roided up morons, without proof, yet you buy that this "grandad" wasn't shoplifting.
You are something you know that.

The man wasn't even shoplifting. He was tucking a game under his shirt because there was such a mad rush from the crowd to get the game. He was trying to get the game for his Grandson. He was doing what any brave and loving Grandfather would have done. Did he deserve this?

Tucking the merchandise under his shirt? Who in their fucking right mind would think the asshole was shoplifting.. Wanna buy a goddamn bridge boy?

actually it is not a crime to tuck anything under your shirt until you try to leave the store with it.......

on black fridays, you can be mugged by other shoppers if you got one of the hot deals and they didnt so it is a good idea to hide the hot deals until check out.. and even then, good idea to keep it hidden in bags until you leave......

where in the hell do you people live? in hell? people don't act that way where I live..

Did you not watch the video you posted?!?!? It clearly shows the man being placed in cuffs while he was stillon the ground. It could not have happened the way the "witnesses" claim it did.

And besides there is no evidence that the police slammed him into the ground. And if I were the cops attorney with this video I could easily impeach your so-called witnesses claims.

Read the article. Don't just skim.

I read the article. And there is nothing but eyewitness testimony some of which has already been contradicted by hard evidence. If they can be mistaken on when the man was placed in cuffs then that makes their entire account questionable.

I have already made that correction. I made the claim he was already cuffed. No witnesses who were there claimed that. They claimed he was already restrained and not resisting when the roided up moron suddenly grabbed him by the legs and smashed his face into the ground. So he wasn't cuffed,i was mistaken. But the witnesses who were there did not say he was cuffed.

where in the hell do you people live? in hell? people don't act that way where I live..

never shopped on black friday huh?

any other day of the year, i would say tucking something under your shirt is wrong and a clear indication of shoplifting...... but on black friday, it becomes a war zone.......

Most of the boot-lickers here defending the Police at every turn don't know anything about Black Friday. It is common for people to try and stash an item that everyone else is gunning for. The man was not shoplifting. I believe him when he says he was just trying to save it for his Grandson. He did not leave the store with the game unpaid for.

Last edited:

Correction:

He was trying to steal a game for his grandson.

Come on now Lonestar. You can't claim innocent until proven guilty for the officers and then claim that you know this man's intent. I've owned retail stores for over twenty years and have certainly seen people put things under their jacket so that someone they were shopping with wouldn't see them buying it. The man could have had a legitimate reason for concealing the item and no one can claim intent unless he left the store with it. Unless he accosted the officers, then they were out of line. Don't get me wrong, I detest shoplifters, but innocent until proven guilty is for EVERYONE.

Hey stupid, in this country you're innocent until proven guilty. The video contradicts witness statements which is all you have to go on. If you want to convict these cops on hearsay then you're a complete and utter fool.

ok I should probably clear something up; I'm going on the working assumption that the guy didn't throw himself face-first onto the floor.

He could have tripped, been tripped, taken down by a taser or another customer. Fact is you don't know what happened. So you just go along with what you are told like a good little sheep.

I've tripped and falled plenty of times and it's never resulted in a broken face. Jesus, you sound like a broad with battered women's syndrome. "These black eyes? Oh, I, um, I walked into a wall."

btw it's RINO sheep such as youself that's responsible for the independent vote going to Obama and getting him elected. So thanks for the worst POTUS of my lifetime.

I'll go by what the witnesses are saying. This was a ridiculous unnecessary act of cruelty. But please feel free to continue defending the jack-booters no matter what they do.

Correction:

He was trying to steal a game for his grandson.

Come on now Lonestar. You can't claim innocent until proven guilty for the officers and then claim that you know this man's intent. I've owned retail stores for over twenty years and have certainly seen people put things under their jacket so that someone they were shopping with wouldn't see them buying it. The man could have had a legitimate reason for concealing the item and no one can claim intent unless he left the store with it. Unless he accosted the officers, then they were out of line. Don't get me wrong, I detest shoplifters, but innocent until proven guilty is for EVERYONE.

You say "innocent until proven guilty is for EVERYONE" yet you assume the cops did something wrong. Which is it? or do you have proof the cops hurt him?

wtf was grand dad doing shoplifting.. I guess we should let him go cause he's old. huh?

Or maybe wait until he's committed an actual crime before you arrest him? Shoplifting isn't exactly a violent crime that you might need to preempt with the use of force.

It's obvious you never ran a business.

So let's say the guy did intend to steal the video game and the cops did indeed faceplant him because of it. That being said, you think the cops' preemptive arrest the way it was in front of all those shoppers is actually good for the store's business?

The Police are always right. The Citizens are always wrong. Man,what kind of nation are we becoming. So many will aggressively defend the Police no matter what they do. It's a very disturbing trend we're seeing in this country. I hate to drop the 'Nazi Bomb' but German Citizens did feel the same way about their Gestapo. The Government/Police can be wrong. Seriously,it's true.

There is no need to bow and worship them. The Police work for us. They're civil servants. They're not Gods. They should be treated as our equals. Something has gone so wrong in this country. All this Authority-Worship is so rampant these days. Americans need to wake from their slumber and get real. The Police are often wrong and it's vital we call them on it everytime. After all,who watches the Watchers if not us?

Last edited:
Read the article. Don't just skim.

I read the article. And there is nothing but eyewitness testimony some of which has already been contradicted by hard evidence. If they can be mistaken on when the man was placed in cuffs then that makes their entire account questionable.

I have already made that correction. I made the claim he was already cuffed. No witnesses who were there claimed that. They claimed he was already restrained and not resisting when the roided up moron suddenly grabbed him by the legs and smashed his face into the ground. So he wasn't cuffed,i was mistaken. But the witnesses who were there did not say he was cuffed.

Restrained? How?

The Police are always right. The Citizens are always wrong. Man,what kind of nation are we becoming. So many will aggressively defend the Police no matter what they do. It's a very disturbing trend we're seeing in this country. I hate to drop the 'Nazi Bomb' but German Citizens did feel the same way about their Gestapo. The Government/Police can be wrong. Seriously,it's true. There is no need to bow and worship them. Police work for us. They're civil servants. They're not Gods. They should be treated as our equals. Something has gone wrong in this country. All this Authority Worship is so rampant these days. Americans need to wake from their slumber and get real. The Police are often wrong and it's vital we call them on it every time. After all,who watches the Watchers if not us?

We are defending the cops because there is no proof yet that they did anything wrong. The witnesses could be people like you that are ready to attack cops any chance you get.
Not all cops are bad. And not all are good. But until I know more I will give them the benifit of doubt.

Forum List

Back