More of Russian Dossier confirmed

Nunes got information about obama's surveillance of Trump.
948c0f44665708afc142389bf3ba479e953b8142763448b29a674df2de7bafb6.jpg

It's ironic that the Russians invented the propaganda techniques that the American left is so skilled at today. All you need is the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM and by it's nature it only works against republicans. First you invent an outrageous theory, call it a "dossier" and then you glean unrelated information and speculation and and outright lies and call it "verified" while ignoring any information that tends to disprove the outrageous speculation. Package it in media spin and market it as "news". It's like feeding pablum to babies. The radical left and the angry slurps it up without thinking.

Last edited:
It's ironic that the Russians invented the propaganda techniques that the American left is so skilled at today. All you need is the cooperation of the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM and by it's nature it only works against republicans. First you invent an outrageous theory, call it a "dossier" and then you glean unrelated information and speculation and and outright lies and call it "verified" while ignoring any information that tends to disprove the outrageous speculation. Package it in media spin and market it as "news". It's like feeding pablum to babies. The radical left and the angry slurps it up without thinking.
Russian propaganda got Trump elected

Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified' - BBC News

Russian Bots stole voter information and were able to target large segments of voters.

And Repubs continue to bow to the Orange Benefict Arnold.'

Second paragraph.
"So far, no single piece of evidence has been made public proving that the Trump campaign joined with Russia to steal the US presidency - nothing."

Well, that makes me curious why you bothered to start this thread.

Or did you read past the first paragraph...or even the headline?

The noose us tightening around his Orange Triple Chin...
The noose is tightening around your brain.

Seriously, get the fuck over it already, the waddling old woman lost.

Russian Bots stole voter information and were able to target large segments of voters.

Second paragraph.
"So far, no single piece of evidence has been made public proving that the Trump campaign joined with Russia to steal the US presidency - nothing."

The noose us tightening around his Orange Triple Chin...
Those are the straps on your straight jacket you're feeling.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Second paragraph.

will still kissing republican ass

And the noose tightens around the Orange one's third chin. They hang Spys, you know?

And the noose tightens around the Orange one's third chin. They hang Spys, you know?

Flynn's testimony will force the hand of other Trump aides
Are they loyal to the Donald or will they sing?

My guess is Steve Bannon is the puppetmaster

Imagine if you will the moment we are living through.

Republicans in Congress are colluding to squash an investigation with a Republican in the White House who is their because he colluded with the Russians to rig the US presidential election.

I'm sure Abraham Lincoln and Dwight Eisenhower would approve of what has become of their party. It is dead.

I think he is just trying to get out of him breaking the law by not declaring himself as a foreign agent.... ?

I think he is just trying to get out of him breaking the law by not declaring himself as a foreign agent.... ?
Trump's National Security Advisor was literally a secret foreign agent.

Forum List

Back