More of Russian Dossier confirmed

Comey made it sound like the Russian dossier is alive and well. I also heard Richard Clarke say that most of it has been verified. The "Golden Shower" lives on...
Comey might be less credible than Hillary

Russian Bots stole voter information and were able to target large segments of voters.
Umm... "Voter Information" (name, address, party, phone number) is public information.

Every election I work with my local parties, where I get that info from them and call each number in my area, urging them to go out and vote today.

Nice try, Dem losers. But how do you "steal" information that's public and readily available for free?

P.S. No, I'm not Russian. But I could have been. They never asked. Are you slowly coming to the realization that your entire "Russia" conspiracy theory is made up out of thin air, and has no more factual basis than, well, anything of the other things you keep whining about?

Comey made it sound like the Russian dossier is alive and well. I also heard Richard Clarke say that most of it has been verified. The "Golden Shower" lives on...
You heard to known liars claim it was "verified," and you believed them?

Forum List

Back