More Economic Good News: GM sales up 23% in January

yep...typical left debating tactic.

Say something that supports your argument but that in itself has no support...and then run.

Awww c'mon now. This doesn't happen on both sides?

Sure it does.

Me? I try to support what I state as fact...otherwise I offer it as opinion and try to back that up with fact.

NYCarbineer likes to say what he feels...but state it as fact and NEVER do I see him back up such facts.

And to be honest? It is getting old.

And FYI...that party upstate was HOT!

Another in Pa in 2 weeks.

haha, nice! Glad to hear it.

Just try not to paint with a broad stroke brush. Not all liberals are the same, just as not all conservatives are the same. :tongue: It does get old though, I was dealing with someone in another thread doing the very same thing. It was beyond frustrating to deal with so I decided to just bow out of the conversation.

Actually....and I guess you are blind to this...

But it is the LEFT that has opted to borrow and spend money so they can retain power...

And folks like you are falling for it hook line and sinker.

And when the loan and money runs out? Then what?

And was it the RIGHT who opted to cut taxes so they could retain power?

Now you are catching on.

You want to bash the GOP...fine with me.....but then bash the DEMS as well.

Both parties are full of crap and in it for themseleves.

And unitl partisan hacks like you see it, we will never be able to straighten their asses out.

No Shit Sherlock..

This is the system we have created

Awww c'mon now. This doesn't happen on both sides?

Sure it does.

Me? I try to support what I state as fact...otherwise I offer it as opinion and try to back that up with fact.

NYCarbineer likes to say what he feels...but state it as fact and NEVER do I see him back up such facts.

And to be honest? It is getting old.

And FYI...that party upstate was HOT!

Another in Pa in 2 weeks.

haha, nice! Glad to hear it.

Just try not to paint with a broad stroke brush. Not all liberals are the same, just as not all conservatives are the same. :tongue: It does get old though, I was dealing with someone in another thread doing the very same thing. It was beyond frustrating to deal with so I decided to just bow out of the conversation.

Yeah...and I admit sometimes I get a little heated in those frustrating debates.

And regarding those parties...I think I am going to hell when I die.

Just sayin'

And was it the RIGHT who opted to cut taxes so they could retain power?

Now you are catching on.

You want to bash the GOP...fine with me.....but then bash the DEMS as well.

Both parties are full of crap and in it for themseleves.

And unitl partisan hacks like you see it, we will never be able to straighten their asses out.

No Shit Sherlock..

This is the system we have created
No.

It is the system we have allowed to develop.

And whereas I will call out Boehner for being a jerk because he is...and I will call out Hannity for being a dickhead...which he is...and I will say Palin is not worthy of President...which she is not....you support every dam move the left makes.

And to be honest...it is those such as you that allow our politicians to do what it is they do.

Stop defending them.

They are f#*ing up....royally.

Question for the right wingnutz.

Is GM sales being up a good thing or not?

It depends on how you look at it.

If a man kills a rich man and gives the money to the poor....is the poor getting money a good thing?

Better put....if acheiving a good thing means doing something you dont believe in...does it affect the value of the good thing?

I don't think anyone knows what you are talking about.

We'll keep this Bait'n Switch Strategy our secret....:eusa_shhh:

Jeez....you are correct. I forgot all about how poor sales were last January due to the "push" created by the cash for clunkers fisaco of the previous 2 quarters.

So sales are up 23% over last year this time? When sales were lower than ever?

I am curious...what are sales compared to sales the PREVIOUS January?

Jeezx...this really is a smoke and mirrors report.

Every picture tells a story:

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3221-48kikpmp.gif

Auto Sales - Markets Data Center - WSJ.com

Note the 2009 spike.

You post facts, liberals post lies stating conservatives want the auto industry to fail, neat.....

When will i be seeing my dividends on the stock bought with my tax dollars?

I have a question for you US Citizen:

Is the fact that Sadam Hussein will never mame torture or kill another Iraqi a good thing or not?

If a man kills a rich man and gives the money to the poor....is the poor getting money a good thing?

Better put....if acheiving a good thing means doing something you dont believe in...does it affect the value of the good thing?

So like invading iraq and killing tens of thousands to being them democracy?

Or Nam? or bailing out the banks?

Are you agreeing with me?
I can not tell.

Just because the outcome is a good thing does not mean that the end justifies the means.

But it seems that the left does not believe in the end needs to justiufy the means. They feel if the end is a good thing, who the fuck cares how we get there.

And I disagree.

I have a question for you US Citizen:

Is the fact that Sadam Hussein will never mame torture or kill another Iraqi a good thing or not?

is having a terrorist sing like a bird and tell us where Osama Bin Laden and all of his cohorts are a good thing or bad thing...regardless of how we got that info?

Do you see how your question is baiting?

Likewsie, do you see how the left paints us conservatives as not caring about american workers when we do not jump for joy over news of increased sales?

Finally...do you see how a baiting question like yours simply creates more anger and hate between the two ideologies?

Arent you a little too mature to act like a child?

I can not tell.

Just because the outcome is a good thing does not mean that the end justifies the means.

But it seems that the left does not believe in the end needs to justiufy the means. They feel if the end is a good thing, who the fuck cares how we get there.

And I disagree.

Man you are losing me bigtime.
Iraq is an ultimate the ends justifying the means kind of thing.

But the ends are not going to work out as hoped.

for the record I was against the GM and finiancial bailout.
I also do not think that stealing this country from the native inhabitants was a good thing either.

sheesh.
I just asked if GM's sales being up was a good thing or not.
And you start running around the bushes in a tizzy.

I can not tell.

And I disagree.

I also do not think that stealing this country from the native inhabitants was a good thing either.

sheesh.

No you didnt.

And you and I know it.

I can not tell.

And I disagree.

sheesh.

No you didnt.

And you and I know it.

It is in print in the thread.

We must look forward.
We can whine forever about how we got here and that will not ciontribute anything to the soloutions for the future.

Yes. However, GM will be right back where it was before as It hasn't addressed the $100 billion in pension liabilities. Matter of fact, they haven't put a dime into the pension plan in years. But, for now the unions are happy, and that was the goal.

Next time, let em go bankrupt. Then they'll be forced to deal with the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Yes. However, GM will be right back where it was before as It hasn't addressed the $100 billion in pension liabilities. Matter of fact, they haven't put a dime into the pension plan in years. But, for now the unions are happy, and that was the goal.

Next time, let em go bankrupt. Then they'll be forced to deal with the 800 pound gorilla in the room.

Ohh I agree. Unfunded pension liabilities are a massive probelm. both in the private sector and government.

And I agree neither GM nor the finiancial sector should have been bailed out.

You are a fool.
Anyone who was going to donate their car tfor that period took the tax credit instead by handing it in for wrecking. That was an entire half year of donations lost by the charities.

But your sorry ass job was saved.....some employee you are....

FREAKING POSTING ON THIS SITE DURING THE WORK DAY

You say I hate the American worker?

Seems you only like what is good for you.

Selfish piece of shit cluelss liberal.

Oooh. I overshot my lunch hour by 10 lousy minutes arguing with stupid, which apparently has no point, I see. My boss takes 2 hour lunches and goes out for a 10 minute smoke break EVERY EFFING HOUR. I don't take any breaks, so I don't feel so bad about it. And he makes much more than I do and I do all the dirty work. My department practically falls apart when I take any time off and I'm made to feel REALLY guilty for taking my two weeks at once, so don't call me a lazy employee, asshole.

Forum List

Back