More Economic Good News: GM sales up 23% in January

Selfish piece of shit.

You sorry ass job was saved at the cost of thousands of charities that survived on the donated "clunkers" and at the cost of lesser fiancnially able people being able to buy those clunkers so they can get around.

Not to mention taxc dollars that could have gone to more worthy initiatives.

But YOUR JOB was saved so you can pay your 14K in rent.

Selfish liberal asshole.

You're joking right? Did someone come and take all "clunkers" off the roads? No, they did not. Also, probably hundreds of thousands of jobs that were saved by that program. Believe it or not, there are still a lot of car parts manufacturers in this country and they do a lot more with their "selfish" paycheck than anyone relying on a charity for a car, you stupid neocon douche. See - two can play that game! And what tax "incentives" are you referring to? So I want it going to the MIC? HELL NO!!! Corporate welfare and "farm" subsidies? Absolutely no effing thanks. You really do hate American workers, don't you?

You are a fool.
Anyone who was going to donate their car tfor that period took the tax credit instead by handing it in for wrecking. That was an entire half year of donations lost by the charities.

But your sorry ass job was saved.....some employee you are....

FREAKING POSTING ON THIS SITE DURING THE WORK DAY

You say I hate the American worker?

Seems you only like what is good for you.

Selfish piece of shit cluelss liberal.

I'm on my lunch hour, you fool. God forbid we save American jobs so that there are a few thousand more shitty cars to give to people who can't afford to fix the pieces of shit when they break down anyway. Do you hear yourself?

For christ sake, one rdean in this place is enough.......

Listen buddy..if you wanna spar you gotta come up with better.

Otherwise it's to easy.:lol:

If being a kook on the level of rdean is the best way to win a sparring match, you're the heavyweight moonbat champ, congrats........ :clap2:

Like I said..to easy.

You have nothing..so you go to terms like "moonbat", "champ" and comparisons to "rdean", who, by the way..I have "sparred" as well.

So you go right to "pissing match" without passing go.

Grats.:lol:

To easy.

I fail to see why any REAL American would do anything but celebrate that the US Auto Industry which was given up for dead two years ago is now rebounding

Listen buddy..if you wanna spar you gotta come up with better.

Otherwise it's to easy.:lol:

If being a kook on the level of rdean is the best way to win a sparring match, you're the heavyweight moonbat champ, congrats........ :clap2:

Like I said..to easy.

You have nothing..so you go to terms like "moonbat", "champ" and comparisons to "rdean", who, by the way..I have "sparred" as well.

So you go right to "pissing match" without passing go.

Grats.:lol:

To easy.

Obama's a success, conservatives are failures, blah blah blah, you may as well just say "yo momma wears combat boots", it's almost as old and redundant, but congrats on passing go, i guess? ..... :lol:

I'm on my lunch hour, you fool. God forbid we save American jobs so that there are a few thousand more shitty cars to give to people who can't afford to fix the pieces of shit when they break down anyway. Do you hear yourself?

First post today 1:41....this post after 3.

You are a typical lazy ass employee who uses company time to vent about how businesses are the evil in opur country and thow the worker is the end all.

You complain you cant afford healthcare but you have a 14K apartment...when I can show you an apartment in Vallesy Stream for half the rent...but no...you want a more convenient commute.

Selfish lazy ass employee.

I fail to see why any REAL American would do anything but celebrate that the US Auto Industry which was given up for dead two years ago is now rebounding

I did...as you will see in post 3

I just dont feel it is worthy of compliments.

It has good results but still the wrong thing to do.

We should not reward failure....ever.

Economic darwinism would have lead to the collapse of the Auto industry and the loss of millions of jobs. Saving our auto industrial infrastructure is also vital to the nations defense.

Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do

Ford Motors ftw.....

Ford did not need to request Government support and is also doing quite well thank you. The failure of GM and Chrysler and the supporting auto suppliers would not have helped Ford out.

I did not see Ford complaining about the buyout....only Conservatives

Economic darwinism would have lead to the collapse of the Auto industry and the loss of millions of jobs. Saving our auto industrial infrastructure is also vital to the nations defense.

Pfft, Ford grabs that market share, life goes on......

Pfft, Ford grabs that market share, life goes on......

Yep...ford does what is needs to do and it gets nada. Another comnpany takes risks, makes bad decisions and it is rewarded with a prop up...and the one who made the right decisions? Nothing but business as susual.

Certainly gives companies reasons to wuestion "why not take the chance"

Ford Motors ftw.....

Ford did not need to request Government support and is also doing quite well thank you. The failure of GM and Chrysler and the supporting auto suppliers would not have helped Ford out.

Really?

Hmmmm......2 of your major competitors go belly up and you will have no gain iin such a scenario?

Lets see.....demand increases for YOUR cars by those that wish to buy American.

The supply of talented, dedicated employees increases allowing you to shed some of your dead wood...resulting in a more efficient streamlined business.

You are truly clueless about business.

So let me get this straight:

In 2009, the government pulled forward demand for cars with "Cash For Clunkers", resulting in higher sales in 2009, and less in 2010.

So now that normal sales activity has resumed after being drained for January 2010, we are supposed to be excited about all this extraordinary growth?

As if.

I don't think anyone knows what you are talking about.

We'll keep this Bait'n Switch Strategy our secret....:eusa_shhh:

Hey, cash for clunkers saved my job and those of all of my vendors here in the US except for two that went under anyway (windshield manufacturers). Our orders are almost twice what they were before the recession. Why do you pooh-pooh this news?

Because policy that President Obama that yields success, proves the abject failure of Conservatives in general to do anything positive for the American Economy..or the American People.

because this isn't over by a long shot...becasue he fucked over a coupla hundred thousand people at least to kiss union ass..

Oh hey......how Ford doing?:eusa_whistle:

In 2009, the government pulled forward demand for cars with "Cash For Clunkers", resulting in higher sales in 2009, and less in 2010.

So now that normal sales activity has resumed after being drained for January 2010, we are supposed to be excited about all this extraordinary growth?

As if.

It's The Arsonist-Messiah approach to governing.

As if.

Jeez....you are correct. I forgot all about how poor sales were last January due to the "push" created by the cash for clunkers fisaco of the previous 2 quarters.

So sales are up 23% over last year this time? When sales were lower than ever?

I am curious...what are sales compared to sales the PREVIOUS January?

Jeezx...this really is a smoke and mirrors report.

I don't think we should have bailed them out, but since we did I am glad to see they are putting our money to good use.

Ford Motors ftw.....

Really?

Hmmmm......2 of your major competitors go belly up and you will have no gain iin such a scenario?

Lets see.....demand increases for YOUR cars by those that wish to buy American.

The supply of talented, dedicated employees increases allowing you to shed some of your dead wood...resulting in a more efficient streamlined business.

You are truly clueless about business.

Hmmmm....

Ford could have easily litigated the issue and claimed unfair competition. In fact, Ford supported the bailouts as good for the industry

Conservatives were the only ones rooting for the US Auto Industry to fail....Not Ford

Forum List

Back