Moore up by two day in RCP

This poll gives the election if it were held today by 2 points to Moore.

Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones WBRC-TV/Strategy Research Jones 45, Moore 47 Moore +2

I think Moore will win, because I think too many voters of AL really don't care for the welfare of America.
Don't get sucked in by the polls, Jake. When will we learn?
I really think polls should be banned a month prior to the election. Like the old days, let it be a surprise who wins, just like it used to be a surprise who was calling on the phone and if you were having a boy or a girl. Good times.
Polls move the suggestible and they obviously can't be trusted--who is our President?

Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones WBRC-TV/Strategy Research Jones 45, Moore 47 Moore +2

I think Moore will win, because I think too many voters of AL really don't care for the welfare of America.

The story has fallen apart. You people have tried this MO too many times, and now it's backfired on you.

Or maybe they simply hold Democrats in less regard than those accused of sexual harassment or child molestation, especially considering the importance of the issues before Congress.

Accusations and scandals have to be timed just right.

Too early and the story peaks and the people get over it; too late and not enough info gets out in time.

Since all we care about now is partisan gotcha tactics and finger-pointing, maybe someone should draw up some rules on this stuff.

• Banned

I would think you would applaud this. It is the only way to truly investigate the allegations. The Senate has already said they will hold ethics hearing should he win.
You don't think clearly, is a major point here, but that is beside the point.

I would think you would applaud this. It is the only way to truly investigate the allegations. The Senate has already said they will hold ethics hearing should he win.
You don't think clearly, is a major point here, but that is beside the point.

Then make it. His election is the only way to prove the allegation to be TRUE. And you don't want that?

Of course you don't

Then make it. His election is the only way to prove the allegation to be TRUE. And you don't want that? Of course you don't
Quit being goofy. The court of public opinion will make that decision like I said.

Then make it. His election is the only way to prove the allegation to be TRUE. And you don't want that? Of course you don't
Quit being goofy. The court of public opinion will make that decision like I said.

So they did in the McMartin PreSchool affair, the UVA rape allegations as well as at Duke.

Turned out you "court" was a lynch mob.

Hence the timing of this. The effective October Surprise has to hit far enough from the election to have maximum impact, but close enough to be difficult or impossible to defend. Expect many more.

I think a maj in Ala simply think having a child molester as a senator is better for America than having a democrat. The Moore supporters here should just be honest, but they are a dishonest lot.

Make whatever you want of Ala. I have to drive through it to get to the NE, and I really like Point Clear and used to like Gulf Shores.

Moore might be guilty of everything he has been accused of he might be innocent of all of it no evidence has been presented to support either view and no amount partisan white noise will change this.

Forum List

Back