Moore up by two day in RCP

Accusations and scandals have to be timed just right.

Too early and the story peaks and the people get over it; too late and not enough info gets out in time.

Since all we care about now is partisan gotcha tactics and finger-pointing, maybe someone should draw up some rules on this stuff.

I have a feeling they didn't think it would start a shitstorm of accusations against other politicians.

And while they timed it right to prevent the Republicans from getting another person on the ballot, they may have sprung so early that there has been plenty of time to vet the accusations and see how much meat is really there.

This poll gives the election if it were held today by 2 points to Moore.

Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones WBRC-TV/Strategy Research Jones 45, Moore 47 Moore +2

I think Moore will win, because I think too many voters of AL really don't care for the welfare of America.

DPPLbaJV4AA8-NA.jpg:large

Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones WBRC-TV/Strategy Research Jones 45, Moore 47 Moore +2

I think Moore will win, because I think too many voters of AL really don't care for the welfare of America.

Suddenly Liberals are talking about "the welfare of America". LMAO

Cut the bullshit. If this seat was help by a Liberals you guys would be doing everything in your power to keep it no matter how many women came forward.

Cut the bullshit. If this seat was help by a Liberals you guys would be doing everything in your power to keep it no matter how many women came forward.
This explains Moore's support.

Moore may be a child molester

But he is a REPUBLICAN child molester

I think he'll lose.

Why do you think that he will lose?

Of course. You liberals want to play partisan politics and oppose everything President Trump does regardless of who gets hurt. OK, let's play.

Moore may be a child molester

But he is a REPUBLICAN child molester

Who alleged he is a child molester?
The 14-year-old he stripped to her bra and panties.

Of course. You liberals want to play partisan politics and oppose everything President Trump does regardless of who gets hurt. OK, let's play.
GOP rules. Deal with it, Snowflake.

It’s a reflection of how partisan our nation has become

Both Scalia and Ginsberg, as different as you can imagine, each had 90+ Senate votes confirming them to SCOTUS.

Bush v Gore was the turning point

Uh what? Misuse of the term "Snowflake". I'm not the one whining about Moore having a LEAD. LOL dumbass.

Uh what? Misuse of the term "Snowflake". I'm not the one whining about Moore having a LEAD. LOL dumbass.
You are whining about Old Pussy-Grabber not getting his way. And the GOP has no morals so Moore could easily win.

Forum List

Back