It's Election Day!

917362D0-3797-409F-8D02-061716E4914E.jpeg

If you are a Virginia taxpayer, you probably received your $200 state tax rebate yesterday. This was the Republicans returning to you some of your money that the Democrats would prefer to waste on Climate and Diversity agendas.

If you are Jewish, making the switch to vote Republican for a change may be a matter of life and death. You'll have no one to blame but yourself for what happens if you vote Blue or not at all.

I'm gonna vote this afternoon. I'll show up with my FJB sticker on my truck, vote entirely for Republicans and Conservatives, then walk over and put my ballot in Dominion tabulator which will "ding" letting me know that it counted something. I'll scan for WiFi inside the metal voting building, and I will find two active networks, with DOE (department of elections) in the name. Then I'll step outside just 10 feet from the voting machine, and check again, and as I expect, there will be no networks available.

We do have paper ballots, but there are plenty of opportunities to cheat. There are the Dominion machines and the WiFi. Also in Virginia, anyone can request a mail-in-ballot for no reason at all. Additionally, as crazy as it sounds, out-of-state students who temporarily reside in VA can vote in our elections. How nice to be an out-of-state student - you get to vote twice.

Gosh I hope we keep the House and flip the Senate.

1699374057370.png

It will pass overwhelmingly.
I suspect it will....So far every state that has let their citizenry decide by direct vote has passed abortion in one form or another.

Most people want the utility of abortion to remain but differ slightly on the guardrails.

States like TX who's leadership is beholden to the holy rollers do their citizenry a disservice.

1. In 2022 the GOP learned that being Pro-Life loses elections.
2. Agree that the MSM would like someone younger. We'll see how the democrats vote in their primaries....
Dean Phillips?
Williamson?
Kennedy? (Indy?)
Joe Manchin? (No Labels?)

In 2022 Joe Biden BRIBED people to vote Dem, promising $10,000 to $30,000 per vote in student loan "forgiveness" winning an overwhelming number of student loan borrowers. Literally several hundred BILLION dollars in bribes.

Lets hope the Republicans are prepared because Democrats are going to double down on the CASH for VOTES shit in 2024.

Forum List

Back