Moore up by two day in RCP

And the Trump Chump commiecrats are following Alinsky's rule, yes. They just do it so poorly, like Billy. :)

Accusations and scandals have to be timed just right.

Too early and the story peaks and the people get over it; too late and not enough info gets out in time.

Since all we care about now is partisan gotcha tactics and finger-pointing, maybe someone should draw up some rules on this stuff.

Mac, even though I don't come on as often as I used to, I still follow your posts as often as possible. You are one of the few logical Democrats. Doesn't mean I agree with your politics, but I respect them.

Remember when I posted on several occasions that during the winter months, all hell was going to break loose by design? Well! And trust me, it isn't over.

Also believe me when I tell you that MOST people on here think it is the Republicans digging for this stuff. It isn't, perse`! A certain GROUP actually decided to look into the dealings of REPUBLICANS to make it easier for them to be removed in the primary due to their inability to get behind an agenda. As they did this, they discovered a whole lot of filth on Democrats along WITH certain Republicans. It was sorta a freebie-)

Anyway, the whole point was to actually DEFEAT seating Republican establishment types, and low and behold, a mother load came down on the charming and delightful swamp, lol. I guess it is ok because it was "opposition research," or maybe some may call it, "loose supposed ally research." I am telling you, watch the television between now, and the middle of February. You are going to see the swamp head for the hills, lolol! Let me tell you this-----------> the WORST mistake that the swamp made was letting someone into the inner circle who could access certain, shall we say.................interesting tidbits that could point them in a direction to screw the lot of them. Someone who was NOT in the swamp, but in the private sector; then make that their mission. Betcha you can guess who it is I am speaking of, and who/whom would spend their time retrieving dirty little things that could really hurt campaigns from both party's.

Finally, let me say this on Moore-----------> I do not know the man, I do not know if he is guilty, innocent, or somewhere in between. What I do know is this---------->the rest that have gotten busted with this crap, admitted it, and are running for cover. He says he didn't do it. The only piece of evidence they claim to have, is at best under scrutiny, at worst, looking like it was fabricated. If that piece of evidence is proven fabricated, he will be elected running away, even if guilty of everything else. That is what happens when you try and bolster an accusation with falsehoods. When 1 is proven false, al the rest are then thrown in the same category.

And so my friend, I shall leave you with this--------------->what is MORE plausible......................that looking into the dealings Hillary and Bill did are meant to bring them down.................or rather------------->looking into Hillary to find something is rather meant to bring down the other people who knew exactly what she was doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Let me be the 1st to say..........I believe Hillary will NEVER spend 1 day in jail, and neither will Bill. But, all those who knew what she was doing, or can be tied in any way with anything she did, their political career will end. Who might you think those people are-)

Have a great Thanksgiving my friend! I promise you, the turkey's in Washington DC aren't!

I am not going to give you "just once more," Pop23, on your nonsense above.

He was thrown off the Court twice because he won't follow the law.

He has a history of, and probably criminal, advances to underage teen girls.

If elected, he will be a danger to the Constitution and to the interns.

Of course you wont answer this:

Consider this, If you believe that it was (as reported in more than a few national outlets) "common knowledge" around Gadsen, that Roy Moore had a liking for, and dated High School girls when he was in his thirties:

He was elected as Alabama Supreme Court justice, having views far removed from the DNC, the ACLU and Atheists, yet none of them were able to dig up these allegations which were "common knowledge" to stop his election?

When he refused to remove the 10 commandments from public spaces, the DNC, the ACLU and Atheists, didn't use this "common knowledge" to bolster their case against him?

When he was re elected to the Alabama Supreme Court, something the left didn't want to happen, the DNC, the ACLU and Atheists, again, none of them were able to dig up these allegations to stop his election? Even though they were "common knowledge?

When he was removed from the Court a second time for refusing to recognize Same Sex Marriage, the DNC, the LGBT community, the ACLU and other far left groups were unable to produce this "common knowledge" information to bolster their case?

Really, we are to believe that these bulldog organizations fell silent, even though this information was "common knowledge".

Someone make sense of the above.

These groups opposed to Moore's political views are either run by morons, or incredible inept. Or both?

Or we have some reverse engineering of a scandal going on here.

You have no answer.

Case closed on Fakey's "court of public opinion"

Mayhap Jake would like Moore if he favoured little boys? Moore, that is.

Too early and the story peaks and the people get over it; too late and not enough info gets out in time.

Since all we care about now is partisan gotcha tactics and finger-pointing, maybe someone should draw up some rules on this stuff.

Mac, even though I don't come on as often as I used to, I still follow your posts as often as possible. You are one of the few logical Democrats. Doesn't mean I agree with your politics, but I respect them.

Remember when I posted on several occasions that during the winter months, all hell was going to break loose by design? Well! And trust me, it isn't over.

Also believe me when I tell you that MOST people on here think it is the Republicans digging for this stuff. It isn't, perse`! A certain GROUP actually decided to look into the dealings of REPUBLICANS to make it easier for them to be removed in the primary due to their inability to get behind an agenda. As they did this, they discovered a whole lot of filth on Democrats along WITH certain Republicans. It was sorta a freebie-)

Anyway, the whole point was to actually DEFEAT seating Republican establishment types, and low and behold, a mother load came down on the charming and delightful swamp, lol. I guess it is ok because it was "opposition research," or maybe some may call it, "loose supposed ally research." I am telling you, watch the television between now, and the middle of February. You are going to see the swamp head for the hills, lolol! Let me tell you this-----------> the WORST mistake that the swamp made was letting someone into the inner circle who could access certain, shall we say.................interesting tidbits that could point them in a direction to screw the lot of them. Someone who was NOT in the swamp, but in the private sector; then make that their mission. Betcha you can guess who it is I am speaking of, and who/whom would spend their time retrieving dirty little things that could really hurt campaigns from both party's.

Finally, let me say this on Moore-----------> I do not know the man, I do not know if he is guilty, innocent, or somewhere in between. What I do know is this---------->the rest that have gotten busted with this crap, admitted it, and are running for cover. He says he didn't do it. The only piece of evidence they claim to have, is at best under scrutiny, at worst, looking like it was fabricated. If that piece of evidence is proven fabricated, he will be elected running away, even if guilty of everything else. That is what happens when you try and bolster an accusation with falsehoods. When 1 is proven false, al the rest are then thrown in the same category.

And so my friend, I shall leave you with this--------------->what is MORE plausible......................that looking into the dealings Hillary and Bill did are meant to bring them down.................or rather------------->looking into Hillary to find something is rather meant to bring down the other people who knew exactly what she was doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Let me be the 1st to say..........I believe Hillary will NEVER spend 1 day in jail, and neither will Bill. But, all those who knew what she was doing, or can be tied in any way with anything she did, their political career will end. Who might you think those people are-)

Have a great Thanksgiving my friend! I promise you, the turkey's in Washington DC aren't!
What's up with the "now and the middle of February" time frame?

Because people are tied up in their houses in most parts of the country. This is where the cases are made, the allegations released while everyone is snowbound, then when facts are released as it goes forward, the people know what is going on.

Mac, you are intelligent................what is better, everything in a week, or get hammered consistently for 3 months? And that is just on the Democratic side, wait till you see what happens to the Republicans as primary season opens!

Let me give you a little tidbit you can look up yourself------------------> which conservative talk show hosts SEEN (the biggies) seen the pic released of Al Franken? When did they see it? And were they sworn to secrecy, and when? After that, ask yourself, "why!" Also, did you see the deal on the Penn congresscritter paying off his opponent to drop? Now that was an on going investigation. Who found out about it in the media?

Do you believe Pelosi, and many Republicans, that they had NO idea about the SUSH fund? If we are paying the freight to pay it out, then we have a RIGHT to know who got our money, and why. Do you concur?

The swamp is in trouble Mac. All because someone who never lived in the swamp got privy to their dirty little secrets; secrets that both Republicans and Democrats will not accept.

Mac, if you enjoy politics as I do, you are going to love this holiday season, trust me! By New Years, it is going to be the number 1 subject at parties-) And honestly, if that is the topic of New Years get togethers, everyone has to admit-------->the swamp is in deep doo-)

Because people are tied up in their houses in most parts of the country. This is where the cases are made, the allegations released while everyone is snowbound, then when facts are released as it goes forward, the people know what is going on.

Mac, you are intelligent................what is better, everything in a week, or get hammered consistently for 3 months? And that is just on the Democratic side, wait till you see what happens to the Republicans as primary season opens!

Let me give you a little tidbit you can look up yourself------------------> which conservative talk show hosts SEEN (the biggies) seen the pic released of Al Franken? When did they see it? And were they sworn to secrecy, and when? After that, ask yourself, "why!" Also, did you see the deal on the Penn congresscritter paying off his opponent to drop? Now that was an on going investigation. Who found out about it in the media?

Do you believe Pelosi, and many Republicans, that they had NO idea about the SUSH fund? If we are paying the freight to pay it out, then we have a RIGHT to know who got our money, and why. Do you concur?

The swamp is in trouble Mac. All because someone who never lived in the swamp got privy to their dirty little secrets; secrets that both Republicans and Democrats will not accept.

Mac, if you enjoy politics as I do, you are going to love this holiday season, trust me! By New Years, it is going to be the number 1 subject at parties-) And honestly, if that is the topic of New Years get togethers, everyone has to admit-------->the swamp is in deep doo-)
Full disclosure, if I didn't have to follow politics for my profession, I would probably avoid it. The level of bullshit is so consistent and so deep that I simply don't understand what I'm supposed to believe. It's like it's all a big joke and no one told me, seriously.

You could be right. It could be my imagination, but there seems to be a certain momentum building here to a point where we may start seeing more accountability. Something has to give here, and I don't want it to be our society.

Full disclosure, if I didn't have to follow politics for my profession, I would probably avoid it. The level of bullshit is so consistent and so deep that I simply don't understand what I'm supposed to believe. It's like it's all a big joke and no one told me, seriously.

You could be right. It could be my imagination, but there seems to be a certain momentum building here to a point where we may start seeing more accountability. Something has to give here, and I don't want it to be our society.

Well Mac, we agree on something! The question is----------->will the American people from BOTH SIDES, TOGETHER.......throw the trash out?

Here is the thing Mac------------> Does anyone in the country actually believe that EVERYTHING Obama came up with was all bad for America? How about Trump? The swamp is all about power; doesn't make one damn bit of difference which side of the aisle they are on. I can show multiple examples of the same thing the Obama administration suggested is now again suggested, and the Democrats are AGAINST it! (only because I am more familiar with the policies)

We need Americans, in congress, working for ALL of us, not just some of us; and if it was good yesterday, explain why it is not good today! It is ridiculous to say it is GOOD today, but bad tomorrow, just because who is in power.

In any case, watch................many people are going to take the walk of shame...........and really it has to be that way, if people in the center are ever going to regain control of our country. Most people want a job, a raise, a booming economy for their children to enter. Does anyone actually believe that 75% of Americans care which party does it? If Obama had 3% or 4% growth, I woulda been there voting for his 3rd term with Hillary! As long as it works, the nuances come later.

Still, I am sorry to hear you really aren't into politics. For me, politics is all about what works, and what does not. Both entitity's spin so much, who the hell would ever know, right? But my theory is simple------------> Coolidge=good, Kennedy=good, Reagan=good, Clinton=good, and what did they all have in common? Your a smart person, so if I am giving you 4 examples, from 2 different political party's, then I can't be shading the facts-) You can love, or hate them all, but when the chips were down, they brought America back..........all 4 of them, and it didn't take a damn decade!

Again, have a great Thanksgiving, and give your wife a kiss for me, for putting up with ya, lol! Don't feel badly, my wife puts up with me too!

The trash on both sides have to go: Conyers, Franken, Moore, and all of it.

This poll gives the election if it were held today by 2 points to Moore.

Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones WBRC-TV/Strategy Research Jones 45, Moore 47 Moore +2

I think Moore will win, because I think too many voters of AL really don't care for the welfare of America.
Because it looks like a majority of Alabama voters are supporters of child sexual abuse. Surprising? Not really.

What is the evidence against Moore?

A question often asked, but never answered.

Billy, no, you don't get "just once more", because it has all been spelled out.

Suddenly Liberals are talking about "the welfare of America". LMAO

Cut the bullshit. If this seat was help by a Liberals you guys would be doing everything in your power to keep it no matter how many women came forward.
This explains Moore's support.

Of course. You liberals want to play partisan politics and oppose everything President Trump does regardless of who gets hurt. OK, let's play.
GOP rules. Deal with it, Snowflake.

Uh what? Misuse of the term "Snowflake". I'm not the one whining about Moore having a LEAD. LOL dumbass.
You who play partisan politics are whining that your opponents are slapping you back and forth like crazy and making you cry.

Grow up.

Wahhhhhhhhhh Don't like it when the other side hits back with your own game. LOL Deal with it loser. WINNING!

trumpthumbsweb.jpg

Forum List

Back