Moon Bats can feel comfortable voting for Rand Paul

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
He is one of you.

Rand Paul Backs Confederate Flag Removal Calls It Symbol of Racism and Murder - Hit Run Reason.com

Rand Paul Backs Confederate Flag Removal, Calls It Symbol of Racism and Murder

Sen. Rand Paul said he agrees with South Carolina Gov. (and fellow Republican) Nikki Haley that the Confederate flag should be removed from its previous place of honor on the grounds of the State House. In a radio interview this morning, Paul referred to the flag as “inescapably a symbol of human bondage and slavery,” as well as a reminder of Dylan Roof’s horrific murders:

“I think the flag is inescapably a symbol of human bondage and slavery, and particularly when people use it, you know, obviously for murder and to justify hated so vicious that you would kill somebody, I think that that symbolism needs to end. And I think South Carolina is doing the right thing.

I think it’s, obviously, it’s a decision for South Carolina to maker, but if I was in South Carolina that’s what I would vote to do and I would recommend to anyone who asked me my opinion. There have been people who have used it for southern pride and heritage and all of that but really to I think to every African-American in the country it’s a symbolism of slavery to them and now it’s a symbol of murder for this young man and so I think it’s time to put it in a museum.”

• Banned
I'm liking Walker more and more. Most of the people we are around are also.

I don't have confidence in any of the Republicans.

None of them seem to have the backbone to stand up to the destruction of the Moon Bats.

Forum List

Back