I got this today and of course you should know it.

Hilarious

When do you think that I will be an Insurrectionist with a racist flag in our nation’s capital?
Why lie? There were no insurrectionists that day at the Capitol. What flag is racist? Again, your history is the shits. Abe himself declared his reason was his goofy idea of reuniting the country. So he murders humans to unite them? What a fucked up idea.

Robert W is lying. Plenty of rioters and insurgents were at the Capitol on J6.

What are you ranting about Lincoln for. Insurgents are killed. He understood that. Any who riot at the capitol on the next electoral ballot day will find out just how true that is going to be for them.

Robert W is lying. Plenty of rioters and insurgents were at the Capitol on J6.

What are you ranting about Lincoln for. Insurgents are killed. He understood that. Any who riot at the capitol on the next electoral ballot day will find out just how true that is going to be for them.
Name any of them.
I speak of Abe for his invasion of a state. A state that had not harmed him.
I have read of too many democrats riots to not know what one is. I know that a lot of peaceful people went to the capitol to tell them what they believed. Not to make war on the cops. Do you know of a single cop who was shot or knifed that day?

Robert W wants to excuse Ashlii Babbit for being an insurent rioter. No.
I posted actual video of her inside the Capitol. She was objecting to the busting out of the glass. Were I a conspiracy nut, I can see a case to be made that when the guy busted out the window, after she slapped him hard, he is who boosted her into the window to be murdered by the cop.

Name any of them.
I speak of Abe for his invasion of a state. A state that had not harmed him.
I have read of too many democrats riots to not know what one is. I know that a lot of peaceful people went to the capitol to tell them what they believed. Not to make war on the cops. Do you know of a single cop who was shot or knifed that day?
As you ususal, you are talking shit ass nonsense. You better not make war on cops. 162 of them were injured that day by punks like you.

I posted actual video of her inside the Capitol. She was objecting to the busting out of the glass. Were I a conspiracy nut, I can see a case to be made that when the guy busted out the window, after she slapped him hard, he is who boosted her into the window to be murdered by the cop.
She was climbing through the window. Your mind is collapsing.

She was climbing through the window. Your mind is collapsing.
You are telling me a very tiny female could do that? I believe somebody put her into the window. Probably the man she slapped hard enough his glasses fell off.

Forum List

Back