I got this today and of course you should know it.

Where is my answer Robert W ?

You can't ever just answer a simple direct question.

2). What if this exact same situation happened in your home, with your family inside?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ well Gus?
1). What was Babbitts purpose for jumping into that broken out window, that lead directly to lawmakers, with an angry behind her?

2). What if this exact same situation happened in your home, with your family inside?

I am not at your disposal 24/365!!!!
What do you mean ever? I have answered you many times. What you suggest is my home is like the people's house or it is a Government building.
I have told here on this forum how I have gone to DC and actually been inside that Capitol building. I have not been inside the White House so let's settle that one now.
When a human is executed inside a prison, do you say hell yes? Do you ever think why did that human get executed yet I have lived a lot longer than they did?
First the human Ashli Babbitt. Was she 6 feet tall? An accomplished jumper? I know she was a tiny female. She is unlikely been leaping through windows I have been next to, and gone through them as practice. I have posted the true video of her slapping a man who broke the window. The moment of her entering the window is not clear if she was hoisted up or not. As high up as the bottom of the window is, I believe she was shoved into it. She died because others wanted her through it. Maybe the man she slapped shoved her into the window. Cops are trained not to be so fast to murder others. When Floyd died, did you ask why the hell did he talk he could not breathe a lot earlier? Well this is a fact. He did t ell cops when put into the cop car he could not breathe. I bring this point up to illustrate that the cop who murdered Ashli Babbitt also had choices. And he killed a woman who all of us probably would love to hear her side of the story. I want you to imagine you have a tiny daughter and she was shoved into a window and some cop murdered her. Can you think that far ahead?

Last edited:
Try answering honestly.

1). What was Babbitts purpose for jumping into that broken out window, that lead directly to lawmakers, with an angry behind her?

Try to answer without deflection.
1. I believe she was a victim of being lifted into that window. I have been where she was. I would never manage to get through that window.
2. What if your own daughter was shoved into the window and a cop murdered her and you were told your kid deserved to be executed? Can you talk about that?
Let's stick to her or at worst make a decent point. Can you do that?

My husband had that flag tattooed on his right arm. He carried it wherever he went.
I have one of them. Not because I used to be a Democrat, I had never seen one up close and wanted both the American flag of now and what the hell, it was not high cost and was made in China, so I bought my confederate Battle flag in VA because in CA they were not available. I know the whole history of the so called civil war so the flag does not cause me to piss my pants in fear or hate it. All it is is cloth with colors on it. With the US flag at least it was made in the USA and the fabric is much better and my kids will use it to remember me when I die.

Houses dont have trained armed armed guards behind the window, not to mention Swat team was right behind her.

It was a BS shot by a gun happy guard

It's too bad you can't think logically, you can't take in facts and sort through them, and you are just a part of the MAGAitry slime.
Another standard bot AI answer.

The hills have eyes. Hotdogs are healthy food.

The Sun is hot and ice is hotter. Beetlejuice is a movie about Mars. And how we found cheese there.

BTW. Ant bites hurt.

Another standard bot AI answer.

The hills have eyes. Hotdogs are healthy food.

The Sun is hot and ice is hotter. Beetlejuice is a movie about Mars. And how we found cheese there.

BTW. Ant bites hurt.
The goober keeps repeatedly idiotically, "The guy who makes me look like a fool is an AI bot.

eagle is showing he is a

1711294859019.png

he is going somwhere, by God, but who knows where?

Forum List

Back