Monday Flashback: 'I will NOT Take Vacations - Particularly Excessive Ones - As President'

Here's some of Obama's hypocrisy and broken promises with some of your derangement thrown in for good measure.

12341210_1272764546083949_8388636570206677649_n.jpg
And the monthly Islamo terror attacks within America, Jihad taking over the world, Americans feeling our nation heading in the wrong direction highest ever........

He didn't say he wouldn't take leisure time.
No one said he did, 'Saul'. HE said he would not take vacations, specifically excessive ones'. That has proven to be false! Period.

Where does it say that?

Where did last week's bullshit thread say that those 17 people arrested for coke and counterfeiting -- had burned somebody to death? Or that they were all black?

We sit, and we wait...
impatient.gif

No doubt all that shit adds up; however, It still isn't any different than previous Presidents.
NOT TRUE. It, again, is different because HE said that HE would NOT do it...

ISIS is contained, we're at full-employment and the debt has been eliminated.... hell, he's done!!

I've already seen the video. It's been posted. Listened to the entire thing.
Where does he say he wouldn't take vacations? Where? Time stamp?

Still waiting....

Seven years ago, then-Sen. Barack Hussein Obama promised Americans that he would refrain from taking vacations — particularly 'excessive' ones — if he were elected president.

:haha:

Yeah....surprise, surprise...he lied.

About 42 percent of Americans said they didn't take a single vacation day last year. Low-wage professions or part-time jobs, which are increasingly pricing workers out of taking time off. For those who are able to take a vacation: According to American Express, the average vacation expense per person in the United States is $1,145, or $4,580 for a family of four.
LINK: The Real Cost Of Summer Vacation: Don't Get Buried In Taxes

Obama Family’s 2014 Christmas Vacation in Hawaii - 1 VACATION - Cost Taxpayers $3,672,798 (THREE MILLION, SIX HUNDRED SEVENTY TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NINETY EIGHT DOLLARS) in Transportation Expenses alone.
- For just the cost of that 1 Obama trip's transportation 801 families could go on a week-long vacation

Report: Price of Obama getaways $70 million so far, and counting
LINK: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article50172810.html

"Now as the Obama family departs Friday on its annual holiday vacation to Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ 2015 trips that are all or largely personal at $11.6 million for travel costs alone, according to the conservative group Judicial Watch, based on federal government records. That brings the overall cost of personal or largely personal travel to at least $70.5 million since Obama took office in 2009, according to the group’s analysis."
- 15,283 Americans families of 4 could go on a week-long vacation for the amount the tax payers have paid for this asshole and his family to go on vacations during the last 7 years.

Obama criticized Bush for playing golf while out soldiers were fighting abroad. He said it was not right for the Commander and Chief to be playing golf while our men and women in the military were in harm's way. Bush immediately stopped playing golf and did not play golf again until he was out of office. After taking office, with our military men and women still in harm's way, President Obama began playing golf. As President Obama has played 1,100 hours of golf, an estimated 247 rounds (18 holes) of golf.

President Obama hypocritically has not just played golf while our troops have been in harms' way. He has played golf minutes after video footage of a US journalist's head being cut off was released to the public. His response amounted to, 'It's a damn shame....don't worry I got this....Now excuse me, I don't want to miss my Tee time.'

"Last year during Obama's summer getaway, the extremist group that calls itself the Islamic State (also known as ISIS, ISIL, or Daesh) released footage showing American photojournalist James Foley's execution. Moments after Obama publicly condemned the group, saying it had "no place in the 21st century," he teed off for another round of golf."
LINK: Obama has played more than 1,100 hours of golf as president — here's what that looks like

At least he spared us from having to hear a repeat of Bill Clinton's famous words, "I feel your pain", before heading back to another round of golf on one of his many tax-payer-funded million dollar vacations.
:rolleyes:

No 'Excessive' Vacations:
LINK: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Obama-vacation-video-golf/2014/08/12/id/588289/

YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjD2vzPlu3JAhUJ6SYKHRBxBuQQtwIIRjAG&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WS5B19LC4&usg=AFQjCNFjLM8lXCWiP2I37VBnT_RTQ-8fOQ
Why should anyone trust/believe anything Barry says??

Seven years ago, then-Sen. Barack Hussein Obama promised Americans that he would refrain from taking vacations — particularly 'excessive' ones — if he were elected president.

About 42 percent of Americans said they didn't take a single vacation day last year. Low-wage professions or part-time jobs, which are increasingly pricing workers out of taking time off. For those who are able to take a vacation: According to American Express, the average vacation expense per person in the United States is $1,145, or $4,580 for a family of four.

Obama Family’s 2014 Christmas Vacation in Hawaii - 1 VACATION - Cost Taxpayers $3,672,798 (THREE MILLION, SIX HUNDRED SEVENTY TWO THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NINETY EIGHT DOLLARS) in Transportation Expenses alone.
- For just the cost of that 1 Obama trip's transportation 801 families could go on a week-long vacation

LINK: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article50172810.html

"Now as the Obama family departs Friday on its annual holiday vacation to Hawaii, new estimates put the price tag of the Obamas’ 2015 trips that are all or largely personal at $11.6 million for travel costs alone, according to the conservative group Judicial Watch, based on federal government records. That brings the overall cost of personal or largely personal travel to at least $70.5 million since Obama took office in 2009, according to the group’s analysis."
- 15,283 Americans families of 4 could go on a week-long vacation for the amount the tax payers have paid for this asshole and his family to go on vacations during the last 7 years.

Obama criticized Bush for playing golf while out soldiers were fighting abroad. He said it was not right for the Commander and Chief to be playing golf while our men and women in the military were in harm's way. Bush immediately stopped playing golf and did not play golf again until he was out of office. After taking office, with our military men and women still in harm's way, President Obama began playing golf. As President Obama has played 1,100 hours of golf, an estimated 247 rounds (18 holes) of golf.

President Obama hypocritically has not just played golf while our troops have been in harms' way. He has played golf minutes after video footage of a US journalist's head being cut off was released to the public. His response amounted to, 'It's a damn shame....don't worry I got this....Now excuse me, I don't want to miss my Tee time.'

"Last year during Obama's summer getaway, the extremist group that calls itself the Islamic State (also known as ISIS, ISIL, or Daesh) released footage showing American photojournalist James Foley's execution. Moments after Obama publicly condemned the group, saying it had "no place in the 21st century," he teed off for another round of golf."
LINK: Obama has played more than 1,100 hours of golf as president — here's what that looks like

At least he spared us from having to hear a repeat of Bill Clinton's famous words, "I feel your pain", before heading back to another round of golf on one of his many tax-payer-funded million dollar vacations.

LINK: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Obama-vacation-video-golf/2014/08/12/id/588289/

YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjD2vzPlu3JAhUJ6SYKHRBxBuQQtwIIRjAG&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WS5B19LC4&usg=AFQjCNFjLM8lXCWiP2I37VBnT_RTQ-8fOQ

That's funny.

Hotair calls him "Semi-Retired President" hahahaha.

Why should anyone trust/believe anything Barry says??

Why should anyone trust/believe anything the OP says? He has yet to document it.

Did the same thing last week too.

Doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results...

No doubt all that shit adds up; however, It still isn't any different than previous Presidents.
NOT TRUE. It, again, is different because HE said that HE would NOT do it...

No, it isn't different. The only real difference is you don't like the President. Let's not bullshit each other, shall we?

Obama: "uh umm, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone. I am giving my self to you."

WATCH: In 2008 Obama Promised He Would Not Take Vacations If Elected President

Another video....can't wait to hear the liberal explanation of how his declaring "...and in turn my....vacations...is gone" doesn't REALLY mean he will take no vacations.....and how his calling out Bush's playing golf during hostilities was NOT OK but HIS playing gold while / just after an American has his head cut off for the world to see is ok.

I personally think taking SEVERAL multi-million dollar tax payer-funded vacations a year when the economy is bad, so many people are out of work, and 42% of the population can't even afford to take a vacation (because they are busting their ass to feed their families, pay your salary, and pay for all the needless PORK being rammed down their throat is irresponsible.

I personally think criticizing the former President for playing golf while troops are in harm's way and then immediately start to work on topping the record for most round of golf played by a President while troops are in harm's way and while American citizens are on video having their heads cut off is beyond hypocritical.

it is a lot more than a few times a year, more like a few times a week. Fundraisers, Golf, VAC, boonddoggle visits etc. If you include the cost of advance security, staff, travel, lodging for all, transportation(s), kids, friends, her +++WH parties in between:

Total cost $3-30bil over 8 years just for him and her (28 personal assistants). Only Kings Queens and Dictators can waste money on this sort of scale.

Forum List

Back