Did Hillary Clinton take a calculated risk and set up Donald Trump?

R

rdean

You know Isis is going to use Donald Trump's words about Islam and Muslims eventually in an ad or a video. It's part of what they do. Hillary Clinton knows that.

al Queda used this video right at 22 seconds in a recruitment ad. It was only on Youtube for a short time, but many people saw it before it was taken down.

What will Donald say when they use his video and words? Will he apologize to Hillary? To the country?

no, she lied. as in said something untrue when one says it.

that crazy whore wouldn't know how to tell the truth about anything if she read a manual. she even lies on simple shit that is easily disprovable.

she's gotten away with it for so long that I doubt she cares. It gives her supporters a little tingle and the water carriers run to spin it. this thread is an example of exactly that.

that crazy whore wouldn't know how to tell the truth about anything if she read a manual. she even lies on simple shit that is easily disprovable.

she's gotten away with it for so long that I doubt she cares. It gives her supporters a little tingle and the water carriers run to spin it. this thread is an example of exactly that.

an example of what?

oh yeah, some RW idiot yammering about Clinton lied.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnn

no, she lied. as in said something untrue when one says it. that crazy whore wouldn't know how to tell the truth about anything if she read a manual. she even lies on simple shit that is easily disprovable. she's gotten away with it for so long that I doubt she cares. It gives her supporters a little tingle and the water carriers run to spin it. this thread is an example of exactly that.
That crazy whore? You do realize that comment puts you in the "crazy" category, don't you?

an example of what?

oh yeah, some RW idiot yammering about Clinton lied.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnn

Seeing as your comprehension skills are lacking, I'll spell it out more clearly.

this thread is an example of her sycophants running to spin a clear lie.

in this case to play it as some strategic masterstroke instead of what it is, which is utter bullshit. It is an easily disproven falsehood which you are now apparently defending and calling others idiots while you are doing so.

Here's your "Ironic idiot of the day" award.

now go play in traffic.

no, she lied. as in said something untrue when one says it. that crazy whore wouldn't know how to tell the truth about anything if she read a manual. she even lies on simple shit that is easily disprovable. she's gotten away with it for so long that I doubt she cares. It gives her supporters a little tingle and the water carriers run to spin it. this thread is an example of exactly that.
That crazy whore? You do realize that comment puts you in the "crazy" category, don't you?
Lying whore then? Lol

no, it's an opinion. I think she's proven herself to be a political whore of substantial accomplishment. you probably think that's crazy. fine by me.

Derp, derp, derp we go.......
Sorry, we're supposed to act as if Bush never existed, but FDR, Carter and Clinton are fair game!
7 years. SEVEN YEARS

DERP?
Answer me this dipshit. Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 and over 40,000 factories closed. They are gone. How was Obama supposed to fix that? Come on dipshit, explain how Obama is supposed to fix factories the GOP made sure don't even exist any more.
Come on dipshit. Do it. Come on dipshit. Show us what you got.

The Bush Record on Shipping Jobs Overseas
http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1012&context=laborunions

Sorry, we're supposed to act as if Bush never existed, but FDR, Carter and Clinton are fair game!
7 years. SEVEN YEARS

DERP?
Answer me this dipshit. Millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008 and over 40,000 factories closed. They are gone. How was Obama supposed to fix that? Come on dipshit, explain how Obama is supposed to fix factories the GOP made sure don't even exist any more.

http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1012&context=laborunions

Reduce the corporate tax rate to the lowest among our direct competitors.
Give a one time tax pass to the repatriation of all corporate money held overseas.
Offer a 10 year tax credit for the building of all major manufacturing plants that exceed a certain size.
Impose a tarrif on all products made by American companies in a foreign nation that are brought back to American soil for sale.

Class dismissed DIPSHIT

Hillary has been "setting up" her husband's sexual victims for decades. God help us if she ever gets to "set up" the rest of her enemies.

7 years. SEVEN YEARS

DERP?

Give a one time tax pass to the repatriation of all corporate money held overseas.
Offer a 10 year tax credit for the building of all major manufacturing plants that exceed a certain size.
Impose a tarrif on all products made by American companies in a foreign nation that are brought back to American soil for sale.

Class dismissed DIPSHIT
The effective tax they pay is no higher than anyone else dipshit. It's been linked to many times on this site. Do keep up.

Shit for brains, Republicans already complain about "giving shit away" and you want to give corporations everything that's left. Just giving shit away is negotiating, it's not business, it's the willing slaves way.

Hillary has been "setting up" her husband's sexual victims for decades. God help us if she ever gets to "set up" the rest of her enemies.
Shut the fuck up turd. You're just nasty.

Trump has shown he will do whatever happens on social media. Social media say "where was Hillary?" and Trump will then parrot this.

What difference does it make where Hillary was? None, Trump is pathetic.

7 years. SEVEN YEARS

DERP?

Class dismissed DIPSHIT
The effective tax they pay is no higher than anyone else dipshit. It's been linked to many times on this site. Do keep up.

Shit for brains, Republicans already complain about "giving shit away" and you want to give corporations everything that's left. Just giving shit away is negotiating, it's not business, it's the willing slaves way.
The money is THEIRS, not yours to "give" dumbfuck. They keep the money AND the jobs offshore because if they don't liberal thiefs like you would steal it all.

You're too stupid to understand.

Rational people arguing with retards who think Clinton most likely had something to do with Vince Foster's "murder".

Gee, I'm sure this is another battle royale of basic facts.

Forum List

Back