Monday Flashback: 'I will NOT Take Vacations - Particularly Excessive Ones - As President'

10366116_1275180242509046_5982918399489091446_n.png
None of those things have anything to do with the executive office... Capitalism tries it's best to to save a gigantic, corrupt, wasteful and overbearing government.

If it was a Republican president you would say it had everything to do with it. The fact remains the buck stops at the desk of the chief executive, he earned his vacation.

What does anyone expect, Barry is career politician through and through controlled by puppet masters. Definitely makes him one of the lowest life forms on the planet.

Last edited:
None of those things have anything to do with the executive office... Capitalism tries it's best to to save a gigantic, corrupt, wasteful and overbearing government.

If it was a Republican president you would say it had everything to do with it. The fact remains the buck stops at the desk of the chief executive, he earned his vacation.
Na, not really.
I don't have any respect for nor do I vote for career politicians...

Obama admits golf after Foley beheading was bad idea, wants vacation from media
LINK: Obama admits golf after Foley beheading was bad idea, wants vacation from media

"President Obama seemed to take one step forward and two steps back in the admission of wrong-doing department, saying that perhaps his golf game in the near-immediate wake of speaking about beheaded American journalist James Foley wasn’t the smartest idea — but then blaming the press."

- ‘My bad’…..buuuuuut It’s the PRESS’ FAULT. (At least he didn't blame Bush)
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Barry blames playing golf after Foley beheading on the 'theater of the job' that 'does not come naturally to me'....

'Part of this job is also the theater of it... it doesn't come naturally to me': Obama admits playing a round of golf right after address on ISIS beheading of journalist James Foley didn't look good
  • He said he should have 'anticipated the optics' of playing golf on the same day he spoke to Foley's family
  • The theater of the presidency is 'not something that always comes naturally to me', Obama said
  • Foley's death was 'heartbreaking'

It bothered him a whole lot....he 'bogey'ed twice on the back 9 after making the speech at the turn....ruined his whole vacation.

Obama explains why he went golfing after Foley's death

Last edited:
The bargain that any president strikes with is, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone,” Obama said. “I am giving myself to you.”

Obama went on to say that “the American people should have no patience for what’s going on in your head because you’ve got a job to do” and that people should only run for president if they’re willing to make that sacrifice."

It has been obvious Obama was NOT willing to make that sacrifice...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/11/flashback-obama-promises-no-vacations-for-himself-as-president-video/#ixzz3uyhKphQr

The bargain that any president strikes with is, you give me this office and in turn my, fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone,” Obama said. “I am giving myself to you.”

Obama went on to say that “the American people should have no patience for what’s going on in your head because you’ve got a job to do” and that people should only run for president if they’re willing to make that sacrifice."

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/11/flashback-obama-promises-no-vacations-for-himself-as-president-video/#ixzz3uyhKphQr

And what part of that says "I will NOT take vacations -- particularly excessive ones" ? Hm?

That IS what your title says -- in quotes.
Where's that quote come from?

Hm?

STILL waiting......

When you find it, perhaps you can essplain to us the unwashed how you can not take "particularly excessive ones" ---- if you're already not taking any.

Reading comprehension: it's not for everybody.

And what part of that says "I will NOT take vacations -- particularly excessive ones" ? Hm?

Hm?

STILL waiting......

You expect too much. Easy A's posts typically make about as much sense as a black Hermione. You should reduce your expectation level to that of cats learning to play fetch.

Hm?

STILL waiting......

You expect too much. Easy A's posts typically make about as much sense as a black Hermione. You should reduce your expectation level to that of cats learning to play fetch.

Oh no worries -- I'm not an Expecter. I'm a Trapper.

So you're anally fixating on the word 'excessive' rather than the fact that Obama said his bargain with the American people was that if they gave him the WH he would give up ALL of his vacations (While Ignoring that Hypocrite Barry as not only golfing after he criticized Bush for doing so while troops were in harms' way but was golfing while and after a video was released of terrorists - who he probably armed/ was supporting - sawed an American's head off)?!

:lmao:

Seven years ago, then-Sen. Barack Hussein Obama promised Americans that he would refrain from taking vacations — particularly 'excessive' ones — if he were elected president.

presvacationssocial.jpg

Moving work to a Home office is not a costly Vacation. nice try.

So it's not about Days Not in the White House, but "how much this is costing the taxpayer"? If the latter, it's incumbent on you to present a comparison of the costs.

Otherwise, it's just another Manic Monday for the Perpetually Outraged. Yawn.

So it's not about Days Not in the White House, but "how much this is costing the taxpayer"? If the latter, it's incumbent on you to present a comparison of the costs.

yep it is the total cost. I have posted 8 years worth of cost several times. I don't care how many VAC days you take. It is the cost during a time of financial crisis.....$20T debt by time 8 years up.

Funny thing is why are not the RINO making noise? Are they doing it too? Hate them all is too nice a word.

Oh no worries -- I'm not an Expecter. I'm a Trapper.

I've proven you couldn't 'trap' your own ass with both hands...

And yet --- I sunk your last two posts like the sitting ducks they were.

You can't produce your own quote. Know why? Because you took it from a lying headline without checking it.
You did exactly the same thing. Remember seventeen "black" guys burning a white girl, except that none were involved, and you don't know their races anyway? Details, details.

What I don't get is ------- you keep stepping in the same pile of shit, in the same way, over and over, expecting different results.

So you're anally fixating on the word 'excessive' rather than the fact that Obama said his bargain with the American people was that if they gave him the WH he would give up ALL of his vacations (While Ignoring that Hypocrite Barry as not only golfing after he criticized Bush for doing so while troops were in harms' way but was golfing while and after a video was released of terrorists - who he probably armed/ was supporting - sawed an American's head off)?!

No I'm reading YOUR quotation marks.

You know what the function of quotation marks is --- do you not? Perhaps I shouldn't assume that.

Once AGAIN --- where does he say what I bolded above?

Where?

Speako Englishee?

Forum List

Back