Lindsey Graham suspends campaign

He made some very strong points and showed extensive knowledge about ISIS and the M.E. in the debates. Much more so than the top clowns, Trump, Carson and Cruz.

:ack-1: Whaaaat? Nooooo!

The man is unwavering and has stood his ground...at 0% support. (We're not sure if 95% of the country even knew he was running for President.)
Yeah, he's like Mr. Rodgers' twin brother. Yeah, no one in SC even knows what district he supposedly represents...and we're not sure if he does. Yeah, he's a Liberal in a nerdy sweater-vest and jacket. Yeah he's been a member of the 'gang of 8'. Yeah, in a Presidential Cabinet he would be the one you pick to oversee the management for all the Welcome Centers for all 50 states. Yeah he's never made it into any of the major debates...or minor debates...or is even mentioned in a conversation about 'debates'...

...wait, what was my point? :p

I'm surprised he managed to hang in this long hopefully the rest of this 1 to 3 percent in the polls crowd will follow him.

Never understood what it is that makes low-performing campaigns hold on as long as they do. It's like they're the only ones in the country who can't see that it's hopeless.

Never understood what it is that makes low-performing campaigns hold on as long as they do. It's like they're the only ones in the country who can't see that it's hopeless.

It's a way to pay themselves and/or their cronies. So what if they're losing? As long as they have the money available to continue to pay the staff (including themselves) they're making money. That's what it really comes down to.

It's a way to pay themselves and/or their cronies. So what if they're losing? As long as they have the money available to continue to pay the staff (including themselves) they're making money. That's what it really comes down to.

An attitude which explains quite a bit about why the voters don't like them.

I'm surprised he managed to hang in this long hopefully the rest of this 1 to 3 percent in the polls crowd will follow him.

I'm thinking some of them know they have no shot at it, but want to get a message across, and that is a pretty big stage with a sizable audience to deliver the message to.

I'd imagine some just want the exposure for a future run.

I'm thinking some of them know they have no shot at it, but want to get a message across, and that is a pretty big stage with a sizable audience to deliver the message to.

I'd imagine some just want the exposure for a future run.

If they want to have a hope in Hell of running successfully in the future, the place to start is by recognizing NOW when they've become a nuisance and distraction, and knock it off.

Forum List

Back