Mob of black males beat white girl in MAGA hat

That dumb bitch was wearing a MAGA hat in 2014? LOL

Dumb bitch????

You’re repulsive
Yes, dumb bitch. Wearing a hate symbol around in public; too bad you can’t buy common sense.

Fuck you it’s a hate symbol. You have no common decency and absolutely no tolerance for differing opinions. You deserve to be miserable
You voted against tolerance in 2016. So don’t lecture me on tolerance, you despicable piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.

No, I voted for freedom. You voted for totalitarianism. Sucks to be you
Don’t be a snowflake. You voted for intolerance, don’t complain that you’re getting it.

Actually, watch it again from the beginning. She wasn’t wearing the red cap.
Other comments state this is years old as well.
Why do you think the OP is bringing up some old, and falsified, event?
That's what I figured. You don't have any problem with a group of black dudes beating the shit out of a lone white girl wearing a MAGA hat. Your outrage over racism and racial violence flows in only one direction. You're a fraud and a two-faced hypocrite.
What I'm saying is, it's not systematic, this is a one-off.

Do you understand?

What is "systemic" is the culture of criminality and violence in black America. Black Americans routinely victimize other races FAR more than the other way around.

What is "systemic" is the culture of criminality and violence in black America. Black Americans routinely victimize other races FAR more than the other way around.
Are you upset, at all, about the systematic injustice inflicted upon black Americans now, and since they've been in this country?

Are you upset, at all, about the systematic injustice inflicted upon black Americans now, and since they've been in this country?

You're not opposed to injustice, as long as it's committed against someone else. You can't bring yourself to condemn black people who commit an injustice.

That's what I figured. You don't have any problem with a group of black dudes beating the shit out of a lone white girl wearing a MAGA hat. Your outrage over racism and racial violence flows in only one direction. You're a fraud and a two-faced hypocrite.
What I'm saying is, it's not systematic, this is a one-off.

Do you understand?

I do.
Too bad you don't when you make your copy n paste of the day threads.

You're not opposed to injustice, as long as it's committed against someone else. You can't bring yourself to condemn black people who commit an injustice.
I ask again...

Marc, I think you mean "SYSTEMIC".

Obviously, there are many white people who are and always will be racists. Just as there are blacks who are and always will be. Whites (up to now) have been the majority. In South Africa where blacks are a majority, whites face discrimination the same as you say blacks do here in the USA. (granted there have been some ruthless African whites depicted in Hollywood, but don't forget the Idi Amins and black leaders who were just as bad)

LeBron James, Beyonce & jaycee, Michael Jordan, Fiddy Cent and 10,000,000 other wealthy blacks living large in the USA disagree with your perspective.

The nation was founded by whites....SOME of them brought over slaves from Africa. But that isn't unique to the USA. Slavery has happened since man walked upright, but keep in mind MORE whites opposed slavery, and I predict it is going to make a comeback.

Rather than live in the past, be successful and live in the present.

BlackFlag and IM2 are two black people who are every bit as hateful and racist as any white person you can find. Racism sucks, REGARDLESS of who keeps it going.

I can't condone racism, but I CAN condone Characterism. That is, prejudice against someone for their stupid, hateful character (regardless of skin color)

Last edited:
I ask again...

You have yet to condemn what you saw (presumably) in the video yet you now want to change the topic and then expect me to condemn injustices against black people. That's how you roll. Condemn ALL injustices when you see them and then you'll finally have an iota of objectivity, honesty and credibility.

I ask again...

You get a free ride. Stop complaining.

MarcATL strangely didn't post about this incidence of racial injustice.

Joel Fischer on Twitter
Stupid to wear that filth in public
So you are saying that if you wear it, an animal that cant control himself will attack you.
I invite you to wear one out in public as often as you can
I do. Anyone assaulting me will get shot.
No they won’t. Don't lie, pussy.

It will happen, it's just a matter of time. Right now, they're assaulting the weaker, the elderly, the defenseless, the outnumbered. They will mess with the wrong person and someone will get killed, and those strutting around debate boards like peacocks, cheering on the assaults will totally disown their part in the escalation.

Stupid to wear that filth in public
So you are saying that if you wear it, an animal that cant control himself will attack you.
I invite you to wear one out in public as often as you can
I do. Anyone assaulting me will get shot.
No they won’t. Don't lie, pussy.

It will happen, it's just a matter of time. Right now, they're assaulting the weaker, the elderly, the defenseless, the outnumbered. They will mess with the wrong person and someone will get killed, and those strutting around debate boards like peacocks, cheering on the assaults will totally disown their part in the escalation.
In the past, violence is what it has typically taken to stop Trump-type movements.

I recommend not waering that trash hat out in public.

Forum List

Back