Would blacks have been happy if Lincoln shipped them back?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Most people are aware our tyrant in chief, Lincoln, considered sending blacks back to africa.
Would that have been a good idea?
For them and everyone else.
How would things be different now?
Less hostility? Less crime? Would Americans get a long better without race engraved in so many minds?
Would there be more enslaved Africans in africa right now? Would Africa be a better continent than the shithole it is now?
Do American blacks on this site wish they were born in africa?

pixels.sh_visitors-to-the-lincoln-memorial-at-night_mydccool-via-crowdriff.jpg

Whatever it was, was Totally Perfect, as of the 60's, and this monument from the 60's. Oh wait the 20's kind of. The Lincoln Memorial...! Four Score, seven years ago, It is Up to Us, to Be SO Dedicated, not to commemorate or sanctify, that in so doing, I gathered the Africans from their native lands never to return, and Become Americans! A House Divided Cannot Stand, so therefore, we know, if I drive out Demons, or maybe I'm a little bit Demon. There is a House with Conflict, which means there is no just fake false conflict, one side has to be Demons, that are Driven from a House!

It would have been good if it was presented as an option.
Some Americans say blacks had it better here despite slavery, jim crow and all other forms of institutional discrimination.
Do you agree with that?

They would have been sold to some portugese and ended up in brazil or arabs and ended up dead in a desert.

They were sold to someone to begin with by other africans, do they believe there would be africans waiting on the beaches of Liberia with welcome home banners? Hell no, they would have been rounded up and re-sold or just slaughtered.

Sorry TNHarley is being super serious about this, when Robert E Lee said how much better blacks have it here. Well, NAACP won over the universal negro improvement whatevers, in national conversation, turn of 20th century.

Good point Pete! And people miss Brazilian slavery is a fly-by-night death trap. 10 million cargo enter, 8 million Today will even Confess to being a Black person. Do you have a race?! no no.

Lincoln was a moron. He should have laid total waste to the south. Let General Sherman run loose. Snip the bloodlines of all those racists and slavers. Reconstruction was a mistake.

Last edited:
Lincoln was a moron. He should have laid total waste to the south. Let General Sherman run lose. Snip the bloodlines of all those racists and slavers. Reconstruction was a mistake.

They really are not only this stupid, but some of them really are insane enough to suggest genocide as a solution.

Blackfag is the poster child for pro abortion advocates.

They would have been sold to some portugese and ended up in brazil or arabs and ended up dead in a desert.

They were sold to someone to begin with by other africans, do they believe there would be africans waiting on the beaches of Liberia with welcome home banners? Hell no, they would have been rounded up and re-sold or just slaughtered.

I can't disagree with that.

Would the blacks that actually were slaves have wanted to go back?

I can't disagree with that.

Then we see pieces of shit like BlackFag on the streets or in prison and we have to wonder if that policy needs to be revisited.

Just sayin'...

Most blacks are just fine people and belong here, pieces of shit like him somehow defy natural selection every day. If they were sent back to africa you know their lifetime expectancy would be a matter of hours.

Would the blacks that actually were slaves have wanted to go back?

Probably not if they remember being rounded up in their villages and dragged to the beach. If we gave them weapons they might have wanted to go back for revenge though.

I think it was a mistake not set aside a large part of a state, giving them the option of settling there and leaving them alone. The decades of discrimination and brutality did not help. Plenty of them did assimilate and their descendants are contributing to society.

Obviously we would still have some pieces of shit like BlackFag to deal with in prisons or parasite plantations, but it would be far fewer.

Last edited:
blacks commit at much higher rates:
murder
hate crimes
rape
crime
.....they graduate at LOWER levels
so, it is fair to say, America would be much better
remember--not hate--but facts

Lincoln was a moron. He should have laid total waste to the south. Let General Sherman run loose. Snip the bloodlines of all those racists and slavers. Reconstruction was a mistake.
but there weren't many slavers/etc--most southern whites did NOT own slaves

Most people are aware our tyrant in chief, Lincoln, considered sending blacks back to africa.
Less hostility? Less crime? Would Americans get a long better without race engraved in so many minds?
Would there be more enslaved Africans in africa right now? Would Africa be a better continent than the shithole it is now?

He did. And blacks refused.

Do you anti government whites want to go back to Europe?

They refused? Lol..
Do anti govt whites want to go back to Europe where we left willingly? With bigger govt? What a stupid question.
Do you wish you were in Africa right now?

They refused? Lol..
Do anti govt whites want to go back to Europe where we left willingly? With bigger govt? What a stupid question.
Do you wish you were in Africa right now?

Do you wish you were in Europe?

In his book The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery, historian Eric Foner writes that by 1862, Lincoln, as well as politically moderate members of Congress, saw colonization as at least a piece of the policy puzzle. "Both the law providing for abolition in the District of Columbia and the Second Confiscation Act included provisions for the colonization of those willing to emigrate. During 1862, Congress appropriated a total of $600,000 to aid in the transportation overseas of African-Americans," Foner wrote. Policy entrepreneurs of varying trustworthiness offered colonization proposals in such far-flung locales as Brazil, Colombia, and the Caribbean island of St. Croix.

But most black Americans weren’t buying. Seeking their support, Lincoln met with a black delegation at the White House on Aug. 14, 1862, and made the case for colonization. It was widely considered a failure. Lincoln offended his visitors, and others who read the after-the-fact newspaper coverage, by saying such things as, "It is better for us both, therefore, to be separated" and that for blacks to refuse to colonize elsewhere would be "extremely selfish."

Did Abraham Lincoln plan to send ex-slaves to Central America after the Civil War?

Abraham Lincoln 'wanted to deport slaves' to new colonies

Here are some words from the republican Abe Lincoln:

“You and we are different races. We have between us a broader difference than exists between almost any other two races. Whether it is right or wrong I need not discuss, but this physical difference is a great disadvantage to us both, as I think your race suffer very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffer from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason at least why we should be separated.”

This is the Abraham Lincoln they didn’t tell you about in school.

As the free black leaders soon discovered, Lincoln’s invitation to discuss policy was a pretext for a one-sided sales pitch.

“I do not propose to discuss this, but to present it as a fact with which we have to deal,” Lincoln continued. “I cannot alter it if I would. It is a fact, about which we all think and feel alike, I and you.”

Lincoln continued to unload on the delegates, even blaming their people for the Civil War at his doorstep: “See our present condition—the country engaged in war!—our white men cutting one another’s throats, none knowing how far it will extend; and then consider what we know to be the truth. But for your race among us there could not be war, although many men engaged on either side do not care for you one way or the other. Nevertheless, I repeat, without the institution of Slavery and the colored race as a basis, the war could not have an existence.”

This brought the president back to colonization, and his purpose for inviting the delegates to the White House in the first place—to get them to accept his trial balloon.

“I suppose one of the principal difficulties in the way of colonization is that the free colored man cannot see that his comfort would be advanced by it,” Lincoln reasoned. “You may believe you can live in Washington or elsewhere in the United States the remainder of your life [as easily], perhaps more so than you can in any foreign country, and hence you may come to the conclusion that you have nothing to do with the idea of going to a foreign country. This is (I speak in no unkind sense) an extremely selfish view of the case.”

Then he pivoted: “But you ought to do something to help those who are not so fortunate as yourselves.”

In Lincoln’s mind, if these free leaders stepped forward to lead the emigration of black people out of the United States, that would make it easier for white slaveholders to free the rest.

He explained: “If you could give a start to white people, you would open a wide door for many to be made free. If we deal with those who are not free at the beginning, and whose intellects are clouded by Slavery, we have very poor materials to start with. If intelligent colored men, such as are before me, would move in this matter, much might be accomplished. It is exceedingly important that we have men at the beginning capable of thinking as white men, and not those who have been systematically oppressed.”

Nothing like flattering some of the race by insulting the rest!

There is much to encourage you,” Lincoln continued pitching. “For the sake of your race you should sacrifice something of your present comfort for the purpose of being as grand in that respect as the white people.”

https://www.theroot.com/did-lincoln-want-to-ship-black-people-back-to-africa-1790858389

I was born here maggot. I am a motherfucking American. As such, I have the right to air my grievance. And if my grievance is caused by whites, so be it. If you have a problem with my rights as an American, move YOUR ass to another country.

It would have been good if it was presented as an option.

In the 1968 Presidential Election, liberal George C. Wallace run on a platform to ship blacks back to Africa.

The people were given that opportunity and rejected it overwhelmingly. Mr. Wallace was rejected by a better than 6 to 1 margin, and his program was never enacted.

We all know which political party would be seriously upset if a significant portion of their voter base was shipped to Darfur.
What would the 'white quilter' hockey moms think?

Forum List

Back