Mob of black males beat white girl in MAGA hat

There's no BOTH sides.
Blacks aren't in power in this country, never have been, and most like never will.
The systematic racism has only been coming from ONE side.
Stop the dishonesty..

Nonsense.

You mean "Blacks aren't a MAJORITY yet, so they don't control everything"
Because if they did, you'd see the EXACT same racism towards whites or worse.

Was Obama a White Man ??????

Was Eric Holder a white man?
Was Loretta Lynch a white woman?

You make it sound like being white MEANS being racist. That's misguided if not bizarre.
The number of whites in America who fully accept blacks as equals outnumber the white supremacists.

Marc, your problem (and what blinds you), is that you are a Black Supremacist and don't even realize it.

Has this nation had an abundance of white racists? Yes.
But to it's credit, this nation has also risen past that and made opportunity for all.

You want to get back in chains? destroy America.

Last edited:
Nonsense.

You mean "Blacks aren't a MAJORITY yet, so they don't control everything"
Because if they did, you'd see the EXACT same racism towards whites or worse.

Was Obama a White Man ??????

Was Eric Holder a white man?
Was Loretta Lynch a white woman?

You make it sound like being white MEANS being racist. That's misguided if not bizarre.
The number of whites in America who fully accept blacks as equals outnumber the white supremacists.

Marc, your problem (and what blinds you), is that you are a Black Supremacist and don't even realize it.

Has this nation had an abundance of white racists? Yes.
But to it's credit, this nation has also risen past that and made opportunity for all.

You want to get back in chains? destroy America.
I don't what the heck you're babbling about dude.

None of what you're posting is tied to any reality.

Snap out of it!!!

snap_out_of_it_01_black_man_snapping.jpg

If a group of Whites had beat up some Black pickinney the Liberal press would have had it as the lead story for months.

I don't what the heck you're babbling about dude.
None of what you're posting is tied to any reality.
Snap out of it!!!
snap_out_of_it_01_black_man_snapping.jpg

My apologies.

Maybe we should just accept your suggestion that racism only exists on one side. Yeah, that's an intelligent position you take.

And if you can't figure out what I meant when you said black people have never been in power in this country and then I pointed out Obama and his adminstration....well fella....
I'm afraid you're just too far above me.

There's no BOTH sides.
Blacks aren't in power in this country, never have been, and most like never will.
The systematic racism has only been coming from ONE side.
Stop the dishonesty..

The more I try to reason with these Leftist, the more it becomes apparent they REALLY ARE SIMPLY BATSHIT CRAZY.

And this in a thread where a MOB of blacks beat a lone white girl. I haven't seen ONE of them say it was wrong. Not one.

MarcATL strangely didn't post about this incidence of racial injustice.

Joel Fischer on Twitter

MarcATL and IM2 know full well that Niggs are gonna Nig and there isn’t shit anyone can do to tame the savage subhuman street beasts.
Nor is there anyone that can tame your racist subhuman remarks?
You a fan of savage Niggs?
No onger allowed here. Commandanta Cat,and her slippers..... prefer melanin enhanced individuals with short temper disorder. Keep it clean man.

These threads just prove over and over that right-wing conservatives are just flat out better people than those like MarcATL. If I saw a black lady with a BLM shirt, getting beat on by some white guys, I would do everything in my power to stop them, and defend the woman.

MarcATL and the rest of his racists trash, are just flat out evil disgusting people. Everyone in this society would be better of if him and those like him, just killed each other.

Joel Fischer on Twitter
Stupid to wear that filth in public

Yeah, freedom of speech, freedom of choice, doing something that harms no one.... how stupid to have freedoms like that! We should beat the crap out of anyone who acts in such a way. Next person with that BLM filth on a t-shirt, I'm going to round up a dozen white biker guys, and beat the snot out of some dumb little girl.

iu

We're going to beat the holy crap out of her. You support that right? Since it's ok to attack people wearing what you consider filth, right? Well we consider that right there filth. You support violence right? Isn't that your point?
Wouldn’t put anything past a sick, perverted Trump sheep like yourself.

Anyways free speech does not equal freedom from consequences. Wear the dotard’s trash hat at your own peril.

There you go! So your freedom of speech, is not freedom of consequence. According to your own words, you are saying we should be able beat the crap out of that girl, right? By your own standards, you are saying this is acceptable.
Where did I say it was acceptable? Don’t go near her if I’m around.

I love this.....

White girl gets beat up, progressives excuse it. "Stupid to wear that filth in public" and "Anyways free speech does not equal freedom from consequences"

Conservative posts a black girl and says she should get beat up for the same excuse the progressive use.

"Wouldn’t put anything past a sick, perverted Trump sheep like yourself."

Conservative points out the huge hypocrisy......

"Where did I say it was acceptable? Don’t go near her if I’m around."

So beating the white girl is acceptable, but beating the black girl you say don't go near her if you are around. Internet tough guy act....

Yeah, like you could even attempt to stop me. Besides internet tough guy, I'm a good person. I would never attack a woman, or anyone, simply for having beliefs I disagree with.

That's why we're better than you. We are the good people. You are the trash.

Joel Fischer on Twitter
Actually, watch it again from the beginning. She wasn’t wearing the red cap.
Other comments state this is years old as well.
The attack had already begun when the video started, so you don't know if she was wearing a MAGA hat or not.
Actually, the video is 5 years old, 2014.
Maybe she could tell the future.

She probably pulled a tipsycatlover and got her ass beat for it.

The thing here is that we can spend our days looking for small acts of violence by whites in order to claim something. But we choose to look at the larger damage done by policies made by racist whites. What happened to that one girl was terrible yet the white racist posting that doesn't seem to mind, and actually approves of things that damage millions of blacks which are done by whites.

The thing here is that we can spend our days looking for small acts of violence by whites in order to claim something. But we choose to look at the larger damage done by policies made by racist whites. What happened to that one girl was terrible yet the white racist posting that doesn't seem to mind, and actually approves of things that damage millions of blacks which are done by whites.

IM2.....thoughts?

Looks like another innocent BLACK man being OPPRESSED by "
da man"!!!

Forum List

Back