MN Governor: Philando Castile wouldn't have been shot and killed if he were white

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
I heard this broadcast today. It was the first I'd heard of police shooting someone in Minnesota, I'd never heard of the incident until that broadcast.

From the way the Governor was going on and on about how it was clearly a racist act by the police, I figured it must have happened months ago, the investigation had finally been completed, and the evidence clearly showed an unjustifiable shooting by the cops.

But no, the shooting had just happened yesterday. It's impossible that any conclusions could have been reached, any investigation even started. Nobody could possibly know enough about what happened, to say what the cop was thinking, details of exactly what happened and in what sequence, etc.

So why was the Minn governor yelling how racist it was? How could he possibly know?

What exactly DID happen, anyway? Did the cop pull the guy over for a malfunctioning taillight, and as the guy sat calmly talking to the cop, the cop pulled out his gun and shot him for no reason? The Governor made it sound that way, but gave no details. And now we know he couldn't have known any such details, yet.

Or did the guy suddenly reach under his jacket as the cop approached, and jerked out something that looked shiny and metallic? I have no idea. But if he had, maybe that's why the cop started shooting? If so, that might have been justified.

Again, I have no idea what happened. But neither does anyone else in public. So why is everybody shouting that the cops are a bunch of hate-filled racists?

At this point, I'd have to say that most of the people doing the shouting, are the hate-filled racists. They are screaming for the cops (all of them) to be tarred and feathered, or worse. Despite the fact that the shootings might have been fully justified.

It must be a lot of fun to suddenly start shouting "racist!!!". So many people are suddenly doing it, with no evidence or justification, just with minds empty of fact and full of hatred.

And why on Earth is the Governor doing the same? Shouldn't he be a moderating influence, a leader who calms everybody down so the experts can go in and reconstruct exactly what happened? Then maybe we will have a good reason to call someone a racist.

But right now, we have no such reason - except the insane desire to hate somebody and string 'em up.

And the governor, instead of being a leader, seems to be joining the hysterical mob instead.

BTW, why do most of these "unjustified" officer-involved shooting happen where the controlling political party is Democrat?

---------------------------------------

Minnesota Governor Says Philando Castile Would Be Alive If He Were White

'Appalled': Minnesota Governor Says Philando Castile Would Be Alive If He Were White

by Alex Johnson
July 7, 2016

An "appalled" Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton said Thursday that police wouldn't have shot and killed Philando Castile if he'd been white and called for justice "with the greatest sense of time urgency."

Castile, who was about to turn 33, was killed Wednesday during a traffic stop in Falcon Heights, a suburb of the Twin Cities. He died at a hospital after the incident, which occurred about 9 p.m. (10 p.m. ET) Wednesday.

Dayton said Castile would be alive if he hadn't been black, adding that the shooting demonstrated a troubling pattern of racism among some Minnesota law enforcement officers.

"Would this have happened if those passengers, the driver were white?" he asked. "I don't think it would have."

Most attacks on police officers occur during routine traffic stops. Blacks have identified themselves as dangerous, violent and untrustworthy.

Yep. And the cop IS NOT white either. Funny how the race baiting governor threw fuel on the anti cop flames. OOOOH.....and then the same day....11 Dallas cops are shot.

Yep. And the cop IS NOT white either. Funny how the race baiting governor threw fuel on the anti cop flames. OOOOH.....and then the same day....11 Dallas cops are shot.
The cop wasnt Black. I'm glad the 11 cops got shot BTW.
laugh.gif

Yeah another tool leftie, always trying to diffuse the situation and make it better (for you liberals...that is what we call sarcasm).

Ironic since Minnesota is in the deep south, full of racists and klan members...gotta love that southern strategy!!!! Oh and he's not white? so the klan must have diversified.......Liberals are so much fun, because they are so stupid.

laugh.gif
Well, you should be swinging from a tree as well.....and so what if he wasn't black, would that make it better?

laugh.gif
Well, you should be swinging from a tree as well.....and so what if he wasn't black, would that make it better?
I'm not a monkey like you and I dont swing from trees like you cave chimps.

laugh.gif
uh.....you are stupid.....not like a monkey, more like a Mississippi Wind Chime......but hey the cop wasn't black.....and if he was it would be soooo much better, right?

laugh.gif

Yes we know you sick racist far left drones are celebrating the deaths of these cops!
Fuckem. I'm confident most of them have taken advantage of their job status to fuck over a Black person.

laugh.gif
uh.....you are stupid.....not like a monkey, more like a Mississippi Wind Chime......but hey the cop wasn't black.....and if he was it would be soooo much better, right?
Uh...youre a cave chimp. Yes the cop wasnt Black. I already said that.

laugh.gif

Yes we know you sick racist far left drones are celebrating the deaths of these cops!
Fuckem. I'm confident most of them have taken advantage of their job status to fuck over a Black person.
Wow you are vile disgusting person....fuck you, in your case I would be for your abortion.

laugh.gif

And you prove once again the far left are the true and only racists!

What exactly DID happen, anyway? Did the cop pull the guy over for a malfunctioning taillight, and as the guy sat calmly talking to the cop, the cop pulled out his gun and shot him for no reason?
Or did the guy suddenly reach under his jacket as the cop approached, and jerked out something that looked shiny and metallic? I have no idea. But if he had, maybe that's why the cop started shooting? If so, that might have been justified.
Has anybody heard yet, any accounts of exactly what DID happen?

What has the cop said? Or the woman in the back seat who started broadcasting what happened AFTER the shooting? Have either of them talked about what happened BEFORE it?

laugh.gif

And you prove once again the far left are the true and only racists!
No shit, the left has always been full of racist piece of shits.......
What exactly DID happen, anyway? Did the cop pull the guy over for a malfunctioning taillight, and as the guy sat calmly talking to the cop, the cop pulled out his gun and shot him for no reason?

What has the cop said? Or the woman in the back seat who started broadcasting what happened AFTER the shooting? Have either of them talked about what happened BEFORE it?
From the witnesses I've seen, it was typical, pretty peaceful, and some dicks yelling kill pigs, then shots happened and people scattered.

President Obama, Governor Dayton fan Flames of Racism after Police Shootings

Ammoland ^ | 7 July, 2016 | Dean Weingarten

Possible-Police-shot-during-BLM-protest-600x337.jpg

Reports are that now four officers have been killed and 7 others shot at a Black Lives Matter rally in Dallas.

President Obama, once again, could not wait or ask for calm after an interracial shooting that appeared questionable on first reports.

It is impossible to know how this one will turn out, but it is absolutely irresponsible for the President to fan the flames of racism with remarks mere hours after the shooting, before numerous questions have been answered or any serious investigation has been undertaken. From the nytimes.com:

In his comments, President Obama made a point of emphasizing that protests and outrage after that shooting and one in Baton Rouge early Tuesday morning that was captured on video, did not constitute a bias against the police, saying that, “to be concerned about these issues is not to be against law enforcement.”

“I would just ask those who question the sincerity or the legitimacy of protests and vigils and expressions of outrage, who somehow label those expressions of outrage as ‘political correctness,’ I just ask folks to step back and think,” he said. “What if this happened to somebody in your family? How would you feel?”

The point is that we do not know precisely what happened yet. It is a rush to judgement. It is impossible to know this early. President Obama has a habit of rushing to judgement when cases that might be white on black make the news.

He has been repeatedly wrong. He was wrong about the arrest of Henry Lois Gates. He was wrong about Treyvon Martin. He was wrong about Michael Brown in Ferguson. He was wrong about Freddie Gray.
When there are questionable shootings of white people.......

How dumb is this woman. Yeah... Don't call a paramedic or anything. Instead film your boyfriends death.

Forum List

Back