Mixed Family

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Is what human beings - all hominids who made it that far in fact - have always been.

ALL humans have ALWAYS 'mixed' with each other, and anything even close to the same as us. Right from before the beginning up to today. God made us this way and we have ALWAYS done same. So, any of these brainless cowards who whine about "race traitors" or post bullshit stories of disowning family members and such silly shit are just demonstrating that they are too stupid to be human, and willfully defy God's will.

This message brought to you by “Cucks of America”, for people so desperate that they’ll fuck anything...

people so desperate that they’ll fuck anything...

Alcohol helps ...

goggles.jpg

Unless they are TROLLS, lack basic common sense, or are mentally ill....I could never under why folks claiming to embrace and adore a loving God, choose to cuss at, demean and denigrate other free thinking people who are supposedly created in their God's image.

Frankly, reading the tone of OP's comments, has me wondering 'what happened' to OP that caused him or her to appear so angry?

Peace.

Thank God for Human Ignorance.jpg

Yesterday I must have seen around 100 mixed-race kids. Nobody gave any shit about it that I could perceive. Demographics are definitely changing. That having been said, the ridiculous, idiotic cowards (yeah, I'm talking to you IM2, ptbw, asslickius, brokeloser, odium, etc) can keep their panties unbundled because we are not going to run out of any particular 'races' any time soon, for whatever that's worth.

Yesterday I must have seen around 100 mixed-race kids. Nobody gave any shit about it that I could perceive. Demographics are definitely changing. That having been said, the ridiculous, idiotic cowards (yeah, I'm talking to you IM2, ptbw, asslickius, brokeloser, odium, etc) can keep their panties unbundled because we are not going to run out of any particular 'races' any time soon, for whatever that's worth.

The future doesn't begin and end with western society. While we're busy destroying ourselves, non-white nations are going about business as usual without having to worry so much about the internal strife and division caused by multiculturalism.

The future doesn't begin and end with western society. While we're busy destroying ourselves, non-white nations are going about business as usual .......

Business as usual for human beings has always been mixing with whatever other hominids are around. Chickenshit racist idiots mewling about "purity" are the aberration.

The future doesn't begin and end with western society. While we're busy destroying ourselves, non-white nations are going about business as usual .......

Business as usual for human beings has always been mixing with whatever other hominids are around. Chickenshit racist idiots mewling about "purity" are the aberration.

I've always said that if you have to be proud of your race/color, it's because you've never done anything yourself to be proud of.

"I AGREE WITH UNKOTARE 100%.

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH AN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY,
IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ANY RACIAL OR ETHNIC GROUP."

000300-702x336.jpg

000300-702x336.jpg

You DO realize there's something of a difference between Hitler's genocide and Unkotare's concept of increased racial mixing, right, Josie? See, the first one is FEWER living people; the second is MORE living people.

It's sort of an important distinction.

I did not say that, liar. Change your post immediately.

Is what human beings - all hominids who made it that far in fact - have always been.

ALL humans have ALWAYS 'mixed' with each other, and anything even close to the same as us. Right from before the beginning up to today. God made us this way and we have ALWAYS done same. So, any of these brainless cowards who whine about "race traitors" or post bullshit stories of disowning family members and such silly shit are just demonstrating that they are too stupid to be human, and willfully defy God's will.
What is Gods will?

Forum List

Back