Mixed Family

Is what human beings - all hominids who made it that far in fact - have always been.

ALL humans have ALWAYS 'mixed' with each other, and anything even close to the same as us. Right from before the beginning up to today. God made us this way and we have ALWAYS done same. So, any of these brainless cowards who whine about "race traitors" or post bullshit stories of disowning family members and such silly shit are just demonstrating that they are too stupid to be human, and willfully defy God's will.
What is Gods will?

Open your eyes.

Is what human beings - all hominids who made it that far in fact - have always been.

ALL humans have ALWAYS 'mixed' with each other, and anything even close to the same as us. Right from before the beginning up to today. God made us this way and we have ALWAYS done same. So, any of these brainless cowards who whine about "race traitors" or post bullshit stories of disowning family members and such silly shit are just demonstrating that they are too stupid to be human, and willfully defy God's will.
What is Gods will?

Open your eyes.
What is Gods will?

The genocide of the white people of the United States that started around the second half of the last century.

I'm talking about a "conspiracy" whose reality Unkotare himself saw on the streets of America with his own eyes the day before yesterday:

Posted by Unkotare yesterday post #10:

Yesterday I must have seen around 100 mixed-race kids.

Mixed Family

I'm talking about a "conspiracy" whose reality Unkotare himself saw on the streets of America with his own eyes the day before yesterday:

Posted by Unkotare yesterday post #10:

Yesterday I must have seen around 100 mixed-race kids.

Mixed Family

That wasn’t a conspiracy, it was a school, dumbass.

What is Gods will?

Not sure what Unk was referring to, but His primary instructions to us are to love Him, and to love our neighbors.

What is Gods will?

Not sure what Unk was referring to, but His primary instructions to us are to love Him, and to love our neighbors.
Thank you, but I wanted to hear his thoughts.

What is Gods will?

Open your eyes.
What is Gods will?

Don't know, but I'm guessing he's leaving it all to Jesus.

Forum List

Back