Mitt Romney issues an urgent warning about trump's path to 2024 nomination

Evidently, they like to lose?
1668957714776.jpg

Of course trump was the reason repubs did so poorly in the mid-terms. Suddenly, everything is going to change....this time around!
Who runs the House now jimboliar?

There is some orange still dripping down your chin. trump is politically finished. Only the MAGA nuts like you cannot see that.

Trump has no hope of getting elected, but you're dreaming in technicolor if you think he's not a danger to the Republic if he runs again.
Libs cheated trump voters out their just rewards for 2016 with the phony russia collusion lies

Just as they cheated the Tea Party in 2012 with that IRS bitch

View attachment 757062

And then used the chicom flu to (more or less legally) steal the 2020 election through ballot harvesting

Now, as obama’s racist black chicago preacher used to say, the chickens are coming home to roost

Everything is always the fault of the Democrats. Republicans keep running lying corrupt members of the ultra right wing Ivy League Establishment, who got into college on rich white boys' affirmative action (legacy admissions and/or bribery).

These clowns crash the economy, and fuck up foreign policy, and then they whine that Democrats keep get elected to clean up their messes.

That Two Faced Creep Mitt Romney shouldn’t be issuing any warnings or anything else to anyone.
Hes got to go himself!

"Mitt Romney was Hitler until we needed him a Stooge"
A lot of opposition to Romney was because he's a Mormon. I know Southern Baptist Republicans who outright refused to vote for him, as much as they hated Obama.

Do you know that the official Southern Baptist position is that LDS is a religious cult? It's in their doctrine.

"But the Southern Baptists believe that Mormons are not Christian, that Mormons are in need of saving, so they spent much of their convention condemning LDS theology and witnessing to their Christian faith in a door-to-door outreach program much like the Mormon Church's own global missionary program."

Trump tried to do the things he said he would try to do. Some worked, some were blocked, some weren't tried due to the pushback from the Deep State.

Con Man? How is he any worse than any Politician in general?

Oh yes, he is because "reasons":
Yeah, Trump is a real man of principles.

Trump tried to do the things he said he would try to do. Some worked, some were blocked, some weren't tried due to the pushback from the Deep State.

Con Man? How is he any worse than any Politician in general?

Oh yes, he is because "reasons":
Just look at this sick, twisted fucker.

The only Republicans who have a right to complain about this are those who didn't sell their soul to this obvious con man at some point.

I don't know if Romney did or didn't. But the biggest culprits in this mess, along with MAGA media, are the GQP politicians who played along.

They're still playing along with him. They didn't convict him at his 2nd Impeachment. McConnell said basically to charge him federally after publicly blaming Trump for January 6th, but not one of these gutless wonders has broken with Trump, including any member of Republican Leadership other than Liz Cheney.

When you keep defending Trumpism and the Trump Cult, it's disingenuous of you to claim you're not with them.
He was on the Hannity forum in the mid-2000s along with CrusaderFrank and BackAgain (Liability) and they were all Bush-worshippers.

I was recently cleaning out an old hard drive and ran across a bunch of screenshots from those days. When i get time im going to read through them to see if i have anything to embarrass these three stooges with. :laugh:

A lot of opposition to Romney was because he's a Mormon. I know Southern Baptist Republicans who outright refused to vote for him, as much as they hated Obama.

Do you know that the official Southern Baptist position is that LDS is a religious cult? It's in their doctrine.

"But the Southern Baptists believe that Mormons are not Christian, that Mormons are in need of saving, so they spent much of their convention condemning LDS theology and witnessing to their Christian faith in a door-to-door outreach program much like the Mormon Church's own global missionary program."

And yet both will side against a political view that says women can have penises and men can have periods.

Congrats on getting those two groups on the same side of the ball, Mittens notwithstanding.

The years of deep state politicians are over, republicans changed the game, only real Americans will win, if we can stop the cheating we get our country back. It will be bloody but it will happen
Donald Trump is a "real American"?

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Libs cheated trump voters out their just rewards for 2016 with the phony russia collusion lies

Just as they cheated the Tea Party in 2012 with that IRS bitch

View attachment 757062

And then used the chicom flu to (more or less legally) steal the 2020 election through ballot harvesting

Now, as obama’s racist black chicago preacher used to say, the chickens are coming home to roost

The fact that that bitch is still alive illustrates how impotent decent Americans have been rendered.

I had absolutely no problem understanding it. This is the guy Republicans hailed as the "Second Coming" in 2012, and now he's the scum of the earth.
I know of nobody who thought that Viatlis-soaked huckster was the "second coming" of anything more than Gerald Ford.....He was a shitty candidate, and every republican with a lick of sense knew it.
Just like John McCain was a "true conservative" in 2008, and is now scum of the earth to Republicans now. You turned on these guys because they L0ST the election.
Ditto Juan McQuisling....He was only nominated because "it was his turn", and most rank-and-file republicans I know of could see he was being set up as tthe jobber to the Mulatto Messiah.

Forum List

Back