Mitt Romney issues an urgent warning about trump's path to 2024 nomination

They're still playing along with him. They didn't convict him at his 2nd Impeachment. McConnell said basically to charge him federally after publicly blaming Trump for January 6th, but not one of these gutless wonders has broken with Trump, including any member of Republican Leadership other than Liz Cheney.
Strangest political thing I've ever seen, let alone the cult of personality at street level.

This whole thing really has exposed how craven the politicians are, and how opportunistic the pundits are. These people will do absolutely anything to keep their jobs, including selling their soul to the most obvious con man this country has ever seen. Shameless. Pretty amazing.

The fact that that bitch is still alive illustrates how impotent decent Americans have been rendered.
I wouldnt go that far

Being an obama flunky who abuses her authority is not a capitol offense

But she should have been fired and denied her pension along with serving a little time in prison

I wouldnt go that far

Being an obama flunky who abuses her authority is not a capitol offense

But she should have been fired and denied her pension along with serving a little time in prison

We never go that far

That's the problem.

Strangest political thing I've ever seen, let alone the cult of personality at street level.

This whole thing really has exposed how craven the politicians are, and how opportunistic the pundits are. These people will do absolutely anything to keep their jobs, including selling their soul to the most obvious con man this country has ever seen. Shameless. Pretty amazing.
Perhaps trump has a hold on them that is not so obvious. trump is no more than a Mafia Boss who used the federal machinery to enrich himself and his family. They may actually be afraid for their well being if they publicly walked away from trump. I am sure the man has contacts to some of America's most violent crime families. I don't know what makes them cowards and grovel at trump's feet?

A lot of opposition to Romney was because he's a Mormon. I know Southern Baptist Republicans who outright refused to vote for him, as much as they hated Obama.

Do you know that the official Southern Baptist position is that LDS is a religious cult? It's in their doctrine.

"But the Southern Baptists believe that Mormons are not Christian, that Mormons are in need of saving, so they spent much of their convention condemning LDS theology and witnessing to their Christian faith in a door-to-door outreach program much like the Mormon Church's own global missionary program."

I also remember all of the anti-Catholic sentiment expressed when Kennedy ran for President, and that was being promulgated by Republicans at that time. He would be more beholding to the Pope than to the Constitution.

The Presbyterian Church's original founding documents say that Catholics are evil and the Pope is the "anti-Christ". I don't think they've acted on these notions since the reformation, but they haven't removed them from their statement of beliefs either. These old prejudices linger.

For a nation founded on the principle of "religious freedom", Americans put a lot of stock in the religion of their leaders.

The only Republicans who have a right to complain about this are those who didn't sell their soul to this obvious con man at some point.
When did you become the arbiter of rights and who can have them?

The Utah senator suggested the same dynamics that propelled Donald Trump to the 2016 GOP presidential nomination could help him do it again in 2024.
So he's freaking out that the same dynamics from 2016 will put a Republican in office again in 2024? Yeah that sounds like Romney.

He was on the Hannity forum in the mid-2000s along with CrusaderFrank and BackAgain (Liability) and they were all Bush-worshippers.

I was recently cleaning out an old hard drive and ran across a bunch of screenshots from those days. When i get time im going to read through them to see if i have anything to embarrass these three stooges with. :laugh:
Syndi is such a hack. 🙄

The more of these cowards throw their hat in the ring, the better chance trump will be the 2024 nominee. He loves he....Mitt is throwing a hissy fit cause he knows trump is toxic.

news.yahoo.com

Mitt Romney Issues Urgent Warning About Trump's Path To 2024 GOP Nomination

The Utah senator suggested the same dynamics that propelled Donald Trump to the 2016 GOP presidential nomination could help him do it again in 2024.
news.yahoo.com
news.yahoo.com

The repubs have a Big, Orange Problem. They made the POS what he is today. Now they gotta deal with him.
So, it sounds to me like both you and Romney are saying that in order to stop Trump from being president again we must take democracy away, while simultaneously claiming that Trump is the one who wants to take democracy away. Got it.

Trump tried to do the things he said he would try to do. Some worked, some were blocked, some weren't tried due to the pushback from the Deep State.

Con Man? How is he any worse than any Politician in general?

Oh yes, he is because "reasons":
One being incompetence.

Forum List

Back