Epstein Island Visitors List: John Podesta, J6 “Insurrection” Fighter Rob Reiner. Lynn Rothschild, Trudeau. More Coming. Don't Be Distracted by Aliens

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
These names are from released documents to date. The good stuff still coming.

rr.jpg

rr.jpg

Is that a real list?

"I have known I'm gay for two years now, as do my friends and family, yet inexplicably I find myself trapped inside a closet. It's a closet in an old Tudor-style house in New England, with nothing but an old, tattered copy of Moby Dick for company. And this is the story of how I got here." - James Franco

rr.jpg

Interesting that Donald Trump's name ISN'T on this list, and yet we know he was there. His name was on the flight logs. None of these other names were.

Interesting that Donald Trump's name ISN'T on this list, and yet we know he was there. His name was on the flight logs. None of these other names were.

As I understand it these are actual island visitors not just airplane rides. On the island you get the full treatment. Remember there were cameras in every room.

Actually, we KNOW he was never there.

Actually, this isn't the visitor list. Isn't this Epstein’s little black book that Ghislaine Maxwell had?

I see Alan Dershowitz but not his wife. Dersh said that both he and his wife were social visitors. Prince Charles is listed right after Prince Andrew and Charles had never been. This is the address book. Still no Trump. Didn't even have his phone number.

Apparently Trump did not fly to Epstein’s island. That is why his name is not on the list.

Reiner is a crazy Insurrection Conspiracy Theorist.
Rob Reiner is giving the dumb angry left wing knuttjob Democrats a bad reputation.

Forum List

Back