Mitch McConnell: We must cut Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security to reduce the deficit

Do you support cutting Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security?

• Total voters
Cut it!

Here is what you do. Illegals cost American Tax Payers $155 Billion a year in Unfunded Medicaid, Medicare, and SSI Benefits.

Cut off all benefits to all Illegals, and Medicaid, Medicare, and SSI funds itself.

Tell Lefty you are no longer going to allow him to throw Granny Off The Cliff and give "Bad Hombres" her Wheel Chair and her benefits!
toon120428.jpg

Illegalls don't receive any of those services.
Bullshit.

Entitlements have to be addressed. Don’t touch the current beneficiaries but definitely impact future ones. Medicare is broken and retirement age needs to be increased to 72.

I never thought this would happen. I voted for Trump in the primaries, and for him again in the general election. I love his presidency and his accomplishments, but all of a sudden now the bottom is starting to fall out of the Republican party.

Mitch McConnell is saying that we now need to cut Social Security and Medicare. Whaaat ? Is this man crazy ? He's not alone. He's got Paul Ryan on board with him. Hopefully, if these nutjobs go through with this in the Congress, Trump will shut it all down with a presidential veto.

The Newsweek article I saw on this said that Democrats are ready to pounce on Republicans who put this forward, They're not the only ones. A lot of us Republicans will pounce on them too, as I'm doing right now.

1. If you want to kill the Republican party, this is the sure way of doing it. Older people vote in droves, and will simply not tolerate cuts in our already too small incomes. This would be the greatest gift Republicans could ever give to Democrats.

2. Older people have worked their butts off for 50 or 60 years, paying into this. Not right to cut it back from them.

3. If you want to cut entitlements, how about getting rid of millions of illegal foreigner leeches, who are sucking up waay too much of the federal budget ? Jail politicians passing sanctuary city laws. Abolish birthright citizenship for kids of foreigners.

4. Cut govt waste, but Social Security and Medicare are not waste.

Even if your epiphany is true - they gave us plenty of warning that this was their plan. Why are you surprised? Rich people don't depend on Medicare, Social Security, and Medicaid.

DptqJCaXUAAqCjh.jpg
Why should we listen to you when your Utopia of California chases the people out and replace them with immigrants......A place where everything costs more.........and the State Income tax is the highest in the country..........property taxes in the upper high category..................

Income tax revenue is increasing...........more are working........and less are on food stamps.

I never thought this would happen. I voted for Trump in the primaries, and for him again in the general election. I love his presidency and his accomplishments, but all of a sudden now the bottom is starting to fall out of the Republican party.

Mitch McConnell is saying that we now need to cut Social Security and Medicare. Whaaat ? Is this man crazy ? He's not alone. He's got Paul Ryan on board with him. Hopefully, if these nutjobs go through with this in the Congress, Trump will shut it all down with a presidential veto.

The Newsweek article I saw on this said that Democrats are ready to pounce on Republicans who put this forward, They're not the only ones. A lot of us Republicans will pounce on them too, as I'm doing right now.

1. If you want to kill the Republican party, this is the sure way of doing it. Older people vote in droves, and will simply not tolerate cuts in our already too small incomes. This would be the greatest gift Republicans could ever give to Democrats.

2. Older people have worked their butts off for 50 or 60 years, paying into this. Not right to cut it back from them.

3. If you want to cut entitlements, how about getting rid of millions of illegal foreigner leeches, who are sucking up waay too much of the federal budget ? Jail politicians passing sanctuary city laws. Abolish birthright citizenship for kids of foreigners.

The older people who you talk about decided to sell their kids into wage slavery to pay for their retirement. The money they "paid in" was used to purchase them "free" government services. In other words, you didn't save jack shit and paid into a scam so stop whining.

It's time you acknowledge the truth and stop painting the picture to something it isn't. SS, medicaid, medicare... in debt to the tune of 150 trillion dollars.

What do you believe are your options? You think that 150 trillions will be paid by importing endless amounts of 3rd world people? I can assure you, they won't be giving a shit about your retirement bounty.

Last edited:
Even if your epiphany is true - they gave us plenty of warning that this was their plan. Why are you surprised? Rich people don't depend on Medicare, Social Security, and Medicaid.

DptqJCaXUAAqCjh.jpg
This couldn't be stated enough.

WTF did these far rightwing palookas expect!?!?

Reminds me of that latest CNN panel of Trump supporters that are shocked, SHOCKED, that Trump is turning out to be a terrible President.

10,000 to 1 Trump has his monthly SS check electronically deposited in one of his accounts.

Don't worry you already killed it by electing Trump.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

But when you give wealthy people tax cuts to stimulate an already good economy--sending inflation soaring-while-ballooning MILITARY spending what in the hell did you think they were going to do about Social Security & Medicare--:auiqs.jpg:
Are Trump's tax cuts backfiring on Wall Street?

d171a7a22b68e7d3448c530d4d5ce4b9.jpg

Repuublicans have been bitching about these two programs for the last 15 years.

Democrats wouldn't have done that. Maybe you are in the wrong party. VOTE BLUE this midterm.

But when you give wealthy people tax cuts to stimulate an already good economy--sending inflation soaring-while-ballooning MILITARY spending what in the hell did you think they were going to do about Social Security & Medicare--:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats wouldn't have done that. Maybe you are in the wrong party. VOTE BLUE this midterm.

That picture is supposed to be a joke. But it's the truth, there is no money in social security... so the only question is how much to tax the new generation to pay for promises they didn't vote for.

The leftists of course want to tax everyone for any reason as they are the losers of society.

what are you going on about? fking eh, they should stop SS and revamp Medicare. yes sirreee.

10,000 to 1 Trump has his monthly SS check electronically deposited in one of his accounts.

Doesn't he deserve it?
I get one every month and I'm employed full time.

sure he does, and so do the poor bastards that RW's want to cut.

No one is suggesting cutting benefits for those receiving them or about to receive them.
SS and Medicare need to be fixed.
Republicans are the only ones willing to take on the responsibility.

oh fk no, they've been talking about since it was created.

Why is it that every time Republicans fuck up the economy - they want to cut Medicare, Social Security, and Medicaid? The answer is simple - they want to destroy those federal programs. I expect they'll soon be talking again about "privatization".

Why is it that every time Republicans fuck up the economy - they want to cut Medicare, Social Security, and Medicaid? The answer is simple - they want to destroy those federal programs. I expect they'll soon be talking again about "privatization".
I hope fking so, soon.

Retirement schemes that work based on confiscating the income of the next generation...

Only a leftist could come up with such a mentally disturbed notion. They don't give a shit about anything else than but themselves.

Forum List

Back