Where is Rudy Giulliani?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
What happened to him? He fell off the face of the Earth.... Is he okay....health wise? I haven't seen him on FOX or in any of the news for weeks now....???

I suspect the lack of news about Mueller and his investigation is why we have not seen him that I believe is one of if not the main reasons he was brought on to Trumps legal team.
ahhh, that makes sense.... if Mueller was required to keep mum before an election, then Guilliani is not needed as a mouth piece for Trump.

But no showing up at all???

What happened to him? He fell off the face of the Earth.... Is he okay....health wise? I haven't seen him on FOX or in any of the news for weeks now....???

I seem to recall a press release not too long ago regarding this very subject.

.....Something about him having to spend an extended period of time confined to his coffin in order to recover from a horrific accident involving holy water and garlic.:dunno:

If memory

I seem to recall a press release not too long ago regarding this very subject.

.....Something about him having to spend an extended period of time confined to his coffin in order to recover from a horrific accident involving holy water and garlic.:dunno:
:rofl::rofl:

They know his constant stream-of-conscious non-stop lies are toxic to Trump's numbers.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Last edited:
I suspect the lack of news about Mueller and his investigation is why we have not seen him that I believe is one of if not the main reasons he was brought on to Trumps legal team.
ahhh, that makes sense.... if Mueller was required to keep mum before an election, then Guilliani is not needed as a mouth piece for Trump.

But no showing up at all???
All the media focus lately has been about Kavanaugh confirmation, the midterms, and Kayne no real reason for him to get involved in those. Kavanaugh is on the court the hype over kayne was silly and Trump is going all over the country doing rallies for the midterms.

I'm wondering if the inspector general investigation on the Clinton investigation showed that the FBI leaks on her investigation from the New York FBI office went straight to Giulliani and then to FOX news, and he has been implicated?

He's fine. Working. No time to entertainingly disparage the Democrats on the cartoon news shows.

Forum List

Back