Miss California - Marriage Between A Man And A Woman

She's a babe.

33.jpg

And the judges were wrong IMHO. Why is that being asked in the pageant. (Not that I care.)

Last edited:
She will be arrested, hate speech is a crime and nothing is uglier than this hate speech, her intent was to harm gay people.

She will be arrested, hate speech is a crime and nothing is uglier than this hate speech, her intent was to harm gay people.

Tell me you're kidding so I'm not emotionally forced to neg rep your sorry ass. :eusa_eh::eusa_pray:

I don't want to alarm anybody, but Perez Hilton acts a little gay.

Yup... he does because he is. Heard it on the news.

Gee, a militant homo mad that someone doesn't agree with their agenda.... there's a shocker.

The girl had guts to state her belief, and ta' hell with the PC crowd. She has my ultimate respect.

How is that a contradiction?

If she thinks the ability to choose between the two is "great," why does she favor legislation that would prevent people from making that choice?

It's her choice. She said it was how she was raised and it's what she believes.

Remember...we do have the right to choose our view on a subject.

No we don't just ask the Liberals on this board. You only get to chose what they think is right, make any other chose and you are to stupid to be allowed to vote, to stupid to be allowed to procreate, just to stupid to run your own life.

Several of them have posted exactly what I just said and when called on said they were just "joking".

Tell me you're kidding so I'm not emotionally forced to neg rep your sorry ass. :eusa_eh::eusa_pray:

I usually negative rep someone after I read many posts by said person. If you feel the need I encourage you to, actually I encourage everyone to negative rep me.

I also love going tit for tat, you immune to negative reps yet. Never mind I will see.

Oops, I hope your rep aint important, I can negative rep you. ouch. I hope you have a sense of humor,

sarcasm, gotta love it.

Last edited:

i seriously think that was sarcasm
:lol:

I don't think it was sarcasm, since I never repped him at all, but he chose to neg-rep me based on my comment..

Ah well. I returned the favor. He can neg rep me 84 more times to catch up.

I usually negative rep someone after I read many posts by said person. If you feel the need I encourage you to, actually I encourage everyone to negative rep me.

I also love going tit for tat, you immune to negative reps yet. Never mind I will see.

Oops, I hope your rep aint important, I can negative rep you. ouch. I hope you have a sense of humor,

sarcasm, gotta love it.

Doofus.. You take 1 point from me. I take 85 points from you. My sense of humor is far bigger than your sense of humor. :lol::lol:

If I were over there...I'd rip more than here Tiara off. AY!
have you ever heard "restraining order"

LOL
i'm begining to think every woman in the US should just get one against you just in case you ever get within 10' of them

A few women would likely rip more than HIS "tiara" off, and suddenly, he'd be a non-issue to females everywhere.

How is that a contradiction?

If she thinks the ability to choose between the two is "great," why does she favor legislation that would prevent people from making that choice?

It's her choice. She said it was how she was raised and it's what she believes.

Remember...we do have the right to choose our view on a subject.

This is the whole point. I myself could care less who marries who. But everyone has a right to believe as they may. She never said we should ban gay marriage. She just said her belief is that marriage should be between a man and a woman, and that actually is the view of most.

For Hilton to say what he did, he ought to be bitch slapped.

in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman."
no, YOU have reading comprehension issues
no where did she say she favors legislation

I have issues. Reading comprehension is not one of them.

"in my country... I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman."

You missed the "in my family" part. That is where the confusion seems to rest. If you ignore the "in my family" part, then your statement makes sense. But you can't delete part of what she said to change what she meant.

Because its a beauty contest, not a debate. It'd be like asking do you think a woman that's been raped should be able to get an abortion or should Israel be able to discriminate on the basis of religion or something equally as divisive.

Same sex marriages happen to be a country-wide hot topic right now. If Israel's discrimination on the basis of religion was just as hot a topic, it's likely she would have been asked about that.

Simply put, she was asked her personal opinion on a rather touchy subject, she gave it, and some gay fuck crucified her for it, rather than just sucking it the hell up and treating it as the difference of opinion it is.

While I understand gays doing all they can to make gay marriage legal, I find it interesting how they will demean, insult, and threaten anyone who may believe differently. I guess it's the liberal way. If you don't agree with me, I kill you.

I don't want to alarm anybody, but Perez Hilton acts a little gay.

Yup... he does because he is. Heard it on the news.

Gee, a militant homo mad that someone doesn't agree with their agenda.... there's a shocker.

The girl had guts to state her belief, and ta' hell with the PC crowd. She has my ultimate respect.

She should get everyone's respect whether they agree or disagree with her.

Forum List

Back