Miss California - Marriage Between A Man And A Woman

Tell me you're kidding so I'm not emotionally forced to neg rep your sorry ass. :eusa_eh::eusa_pray:
i seriously think that was sarcasm
:lol:

I don't think it was sarcasm, since I never repped him at all, but he chose to neg-rep me based on my comment..

Ah well. I returned the favor. He can neg rep me 84 more times to catch up.

It's funny when newbies don't understand how the rep system works.

Keep reading.. :)

I did, hilarious.

Your avatar sign is about as amusing as a sign on my freeway that stays up all year around - including the middle of summer when temps often hit 100..

"Caution. Bridge may be icy."

:eusa_eh: WTF... Take the damned thing down. It's two freakin bolts.

Sometimes people can't see the obvious when it is right before their eyes.

Focus people, did everyone notice how pathetic the homosexual acted. That's because they are messed-up in the head and are totally abnormal. Something's wrong with them, they are like fascists.

I disagree with the contestant but my big question is WHY the fuck does anyone give the slightest rats ass about the opinions of Perez Hilton? Between making a cameo on The Apprentice and judging this other Trump media event I have to wonder why NBC and Trump as, excuse me, taking it up the ass and putting that silly bitch on television.

I guess her parents raised her to believe that marriage was between a man and a woman, but also taught her to believe that looks will get you everywhere. If she wasn't a stunningly gorgeous (giggity) woman, she wouldn't be where she is.

Focus people, did everyone notice how pathetic the homosexual acted. That's because they are messed-up in the head and are totally abnormal. Something's wrong with them, they are like fascists.

Focus is the one thing that Americans cannot seem to do. Mr. Hilton asked a politically charged question and then acted accordingly. His behavior was completely out of line and he was not qualified to be a judge because he used the position as judge for political opportunity. Why? Because homosexuality in my opinion (and that of Christianity and Islam) is a sin and is unnatural. This sin twists the behavior and twists the morality of the homosexual until you get an intolerant rude idiot like Mr. Hilton.

Funny, if Miss California had used language similar to Mr. Hilton, she would have been villified. All she did is say that we had a choice in this country and that her family chose against it. I agree with her, it is for the people of the United States to determine if gay marriage should be accepted (we live in a dmocracy not a theocracy) and for individuals and families to make their choices regarding this issue.

Gays complain about intolerant, but it is they who are intolerant.

Well said Evangelical.

Recently, Trump had fired Miss California for not doing her pageant obligations. Personally, I think it was a political move....evenso, I wonder why this was even a question, its a question that requests the opinion of whom he is asking. If he may not like the answer then he shouldnt have asked it, so he should respect it. This is someones opinion, and I personally think she shouldve been recognized and thanked for stating how she truly feels and not lying and saying what she knows Perez wouldve liked to have heard.
Perez is way out of line with his obviously non accepting of different views, Prejean was absolutely right for stating how she feels.

Forum List

Back