Minority kids are stupid

Liberals are a minority.

There is only one race, the human race. Bigoted leftists have tried to divide people along ethnic and regional lines as well as physical features.

But yeah, liberals are stupid.

The southern strategy worked on racist white rednecks. It got racist whites to switch to the GOP. Fact.

Troll
Well it’s true. Republicans are telling whites they are an endangered species. Mexicans and Muslims are changing America for the worse.

And they use more than race to divide us. God guns and racism are the three ways rich republicans use to win over stupid middle class voters.
Don't forget to include all the liberals constantly attacking white people as being racist.
Only the racist ones.

Here’s how I see mike pence. I believe he is thinking like a klansman as he sits there with that stupid look on his face.

Liberals are a minority.

There is only one race, the human race. Bigoted leftists have tried to divide people along ethnic and regional lines as well as physical features.

But yeah, liberals are stupid.

The southern strategy worked on racist white rednecks. It got racist whites to switch to the GOP. Fact.

Troll
Well it’s true. Republicans are telling whites they are an endangered species. Mexicans and Muslims are changing America for the worse.

And they use more than race to divide us. God guns and racism are the three ways rich republicans use to win over stupid middle class voters.
Don't forget to include all the liberals constantly attacking white people as being racist.
Biden’s not racist. Beto isn’t a racist
All democrats are racist. You lie.

Only the racist ones.

Here’s how I see mike pence. I believe he is thinking like a klansman as he sits there with that stupid look on his face.

You libturds are all racists, and you're all stupid.

First of all, NO ONE in the GOP is out there talking about mexicans or mooselimbs changing America for the worst.

They are blaming parasites like YOU for that, because promoting regressive policies that have destroyed places like Venezuela most recently is how you destroy a country. You're stupid though, so you just parrot inane drivel as you're programmed too.

Bed wetting parrots like you insist "the jews", or the "the rich", or "the 1%", are responsible for dividing people, because you're just as bigoted, brainwashed and servile as any other zealot in history. You use race to insist people are victims against powers they can not possibly overcome without the help of whatever cult of personality you're trying to promote.

People like me know individuals with critical thinking skills can over come any obstacle, and we are doing so much to your dismay. Those of us who are individuals don't agree on many things, we have a wide variety of opinions and desires. Bed wetters like you march in lock step and prattle on with the same inane drivel decade after decade, failed state after failed state.

Troll

I’m not. That’s how I know you’re misguided

That's what I've heard, anyway.

Just got back from a program in the kindergarten class my older daughter teaches at a Charter school. A class in which they know cursive, can read books, and can do third grade math by the time the year is over. In kindergarten.

Anyway, they recited all the states and the state capitols, both as a group and individually; they answered questions on American history and geography; they recited the first part of the Gettysburg Address. And they did one mean bunny hop a couple of times in between.

This class is about 80% black or brown.

This class isn't about your skin color or how much money your parents have. It's about maintaining standards and expectations, giving kids pride in their own achievements, and holding them accountable for their actions.

I'll bet we all know this. Some just refuse to admit it.
Do they know WHO elects our president (individuals or states)?

I’m not. That’s how I know you’re misguided
BS, sure you are, you all are. And liars to boot.

That’s amazing... kudos to your daughter for doing an excellent job grooming our youth!
Now, look through the thread. You would think this would just be a neat thing, but no. Thinly veiled political agendas just have to ooze through, and out comes the snark and negativity.

Politics poisons everything. It makes people ugly.
Yup, there’s alway a few douchebags chomping at any opportunity to troll

That’s amazing... kudos to your daughter for doing an excellent job grooming our youth!
Now, look through the thread. You would think this would just be a neat thing, but no. Thinly veiled political agendas just have to ooze through, and out comes the snark and negativity.

Politics poisons everything. It makes people ugly.
particularly when you are so completely brain washed by the media and have no clue what is going on.
He knows exactly what’s going on from first hand experience, that’s what the OP was about. You just decided to be a troll and make it an anti-liberal thing. Pathetic

That's what I've heard, anyway.

Just got back from a program in the kindergarten class my older daughter teaches at a Charter school. A class in which they know cursive, can read books, and can do third grade math by the time the year is over. In kindergarten.

Anyway, they recited all the states and the state capitols, both as a group and individually; they answered questions on American history and geography; they recited the first part of the Gettysburg Address. And they did one mean bunny hop a couple of times in between.

This class is about 80% black or brown.

This class isn't about your skin color or how much money your parents have. It's about maintaining standards and expectations, giving kids pride in their own achievements, and holding them accountable for their actions.

I'll bet we all know this. Some just refuse to admit it.

That's sad and awful. The kids are five and they're doing third grade math? They "know cursive"? They're forced to memorize information they can't even process, like state capitols and the Gettysburg address? At FIVE YEARS OLD. They're spewing trained material and that's it. They understand NONE of it.

This is the problem with charter schools. This stuff looks impressive if you have NO IDEA what kids should really be learning at that age, how they learn, what they retain or what. You will keep a few learners if you keep that up, but lose a WHOLE lot more. Because that's miserable for those kids.

Sadly, that is the appropriate word when five year olds are learning the Gettysburg address and memorizing state capitols. "Grooming", not learning. Just memorizing and spewing, that's all. They cannot process that information. They do not understand how long ago one year was, let alone the Civil War. They do not understand how far away the next town is, let alone the next state.

Mac this is no remark on what kind of teacher your daughter is. She is probably having to teach in the iron grip of that Charter school and so it is. She is probably a phenomenal teacher. But that curriculum is not good for learning and ESPECIALLY not 21st century learning. I know that sounds like "liberal code buzz" or whatever but it's true. We don't need people who can memorize stuff that is meaningless to them.

We need people who can make meaning out of what was meaningless before. THAT take genius creativity. You don't get that by teaching five year olds the Gettysburg address.

What a nice story.

Golly! I remember my school hammering cursive writing into our heads as kids. It's importance was most stressed. Save my signature, I almost never use it today.
Because you are a moron. lol

/jk

If you read almost any historical works in their original form, like maybe the CONSTITUTION, you gotta know cursive, broski.

And besides, it is aa faster way to write, if you can read it afterwards.

Sadly, that is the appropriate word when five year olds are learning the Gettysburg address and memorizing state capitols. "Grooming", not learning. Just memorizing and spewing, that's all. They cannot process that information. They do not understand how long ago one year was, let alone the Civil War. They do not understand how far away the next town is, let alone the next state.

Mac this is no remark on what kind of teacher your daughter is. She is probably having to teach in the iron grip of that Charter school and so it is. She is probably a phenomenal teacher. But that curriculum is not good for learning and ESPECIALLY not 21st century learning. I know that sounds like "liberal code buzz" or whatever but it's true. We don't need people who can memorize stuff that is meaningless to them.

We need people who can make meaning out of what was meaningless before. THAT take genius creativity. You don't get that by teaching five year olds the Gettysburg address.
Dont worry, they will process it LATER.

I could be wrong, but some of what you're telling me sounds pretty unbelievable. And it certainly isn't because I don't believe students can learn.
They are not starting with average students though,, you know? And it sounds like the parents are intent on heavily investing in their childrens education.

Forum List

Back