Minority kids are stupid

Liberals are a minority.

There is only one race, the human race. Bigoted leftists have tried to divide people along ethnic and regional lines as well as physical features.

But yeah, liberals are stupid.

The southern strategy worked on racist white rednecks. It got racist whites to switch to the GOP. Fact.
That was one effective strategy. It also worked on bacteria that prefer to thrive in the mouths of some “races” over that of others. It even conned physiology, and medicine into the act. One hell of a strategy indeed.
Physiology and medicine?
Yes.
Then you should be able to explain or provide a link to somewhere that can explain what you are talking about.

Liberals are a minority.

There is only one race, the human race. Bigoted leftists have tried to divide people along ethnic and regional lines as well as physical features.

But yeah, liberals are stupid.

The southern strategy worked on racist white rednecks. It got racist whites to switch to the GOP. Fact.
That was one effective strategy. It also worked on bacteria that prefer to thrive in the mouths of some “races” over that of others. It even conned physiology, and medicine into the act. One hell of a strategy indeed.
Physiology and medicine?
Yes.
Then you should be able to explain or provide a link to somewhere that can explain what you are talking about.
Have you never visited the race relations forum here before. It’s been covered at length. Numerous times.

That's what I've heard, anyway.

Just got back from a program in the kindergarten class my older daughter teaches at a Charter school. A class in which they know cursive, can read books, and can do third grade math by the time the year is over. In kindergarten.

Anyway, they recited all the states and the state capitols, both as a group and individually; they answered questions on American history and geography; they recited the first part of the Gettysburg Address. And they did one mean bunny hop a couple of times in between.

This class is about 80% black or brown.

This class isn't about your skin color or how much money your parents have. It's about maintaining standards and expectations, giving kids pride in their own achievements, and holding them accountable for their actions.

I'll bet we all know this. Some just refuse to admit it.

Check back in ten years from now when those kids have been fully indoctrinated into the cult of racial resentment and thug culture and see if they're still so eager to learn or if they're bullying the kids who actually do their homework and speak proper english for acting too white.

That’s amazing... kudos to your daughter for doing an excellent job grooming our youth!
Yes it is amazing finding a teacher actually teaching kids something they need instead of brainwashing them.
Most teachers are out there helping kids. Dont buy into the propaganda
That's why so many functional illiterates are graduating.
Like I said, you are cherry picking

How much less does she make than a real teacher at a real school?
A real teacher at a real school?

Cool.
Yes I knew a woman who was a charter school teacher. She couldn't get a real teaching job. She didn't have the credentials. A charter school had no problem hiring her though.

The difference between a charter school and a real school is the parents care at a charter school. That's why they aren't sending them to the really shitty public school that's in their neighborhood.

Charter schools are better than Detroit Public Schools but not better than metro Detroit Public Schools.

And still teachers in Detroit Public Schools make more than charter school teachers.

Republican montra is a shitty job is better than no job at all. Doesn't matter that they can barely pay their bills and they aren't saving anything towards retirement. Retirement? What's that, says most Americans.
The school is in the state's 95th testing percentile, it's keeping standards & expectations high, it's creating highly educated students of all colors, and the parents love it, as evidenced by its long waiting list.

That's what I care about. The rest is noise.

How much less does she make than a real teacher at a real school?
A real teacher at a real school?

Cool.
Yes I knew a woman who was a charter school teacher. She couldn't get a real teaching job. She didn't have the credentials. A charter school had no problem hiring her though.

The difference between a charter school and a real school is the parents care at a charter school. That's why they aren't sending them to the really shitty public school that's in their neighborhood.

Charter schools are better than Detroit Public Schools but not better than metro Detroit Public Schools.

And still teachers in Detroit Public Schools make more than charter school teachers.

Republican montra is a shitty job is better than no job at all. Doesn't matter that they can barely pay their bills and they aren't saving anything towards retirement. Retirement? What's that, says most Americans.
The school is in the state's 95th testing percentile, it's keeping standards & expectations high, it's creating highly educated students of all colors, and the parents love it, as evidenced by its long waiting list.

That's what I care about. The rest is noise.

Yes of course the kids are doing well. The parents care and the kids listen to the teachers.

Check back in ten years from now when those kids have been fully indoctrinated into the cult of racial resentment and thug culture and see if they're still so eager to learn or if they're bullying the kids who actually do their homework and speak proper english for acting too white.

Unwed mothers are the norm even in educated Black households. Until this is reversed, each new generation will be starting back at square one.

Just got back from a program in the kindergarten class my older daughter teaches at a Charter school. A class in which they know cursive, can read books, and can do third grade math by the time the year is over. In kindergarten.

Anyway, they recited all the states and the state capitols, both as a group and individually; they answered questions on American history and geography; they recited the first part of the Gettysburg Address. And they did one mean bunny hop a couple of times in between.

This class isn't about your skin color or how much money your parents have. It's about maintaining standards and expectations, giving kids pride in their own achievements, and holding them accountable for their actions.

The teacher matters the most.
WRONG. The parents need to ENFORCE what the teacher requires what Jr Idiot brings home.....after they take their Prozac and get high.
Teachers need to Facebook,Whatsapp etc the idiot parents on a daily basis as to what they want. If little Tyrone is on the basketball court, in a hoodie, at 10 PM with Trayvon #8 the problem is the sperm donor and recipient. NOT the teacher

That’s amazing... kudos to your daughter for doing an excellent job grooming our youth!
Yes it is amazing finding a teacher actually teaching kids something they need instead of brainwashing them.
Most teachers are out there helping kids. Dont buy into the propaganda
That's why so many functional illiterates are graduating.
Like I said, you are cherry picking
You don't know jack.

What a nice story.

Golly! I remember my school hammering cursive writing into our heads as kids. It's importance was most stressed. Save my signature, I almost never use it today.

Cursive is a complete waste of time. Hell, printing by hand will be obsolete pretty soon. Everything will be online on a program printed out. No need for a fancy curly cues when you going to be using a wordprocessing document of some sort on some kind of electronica platform. Everyone talks about how to improve education? Well let’s not waste time teaching the kids how to shoe a horse when they’re going to be sitting in the back of a self driving car in a couple years.

The teacher matters the most.

Thank you, but no. What matters most is the support the motivation and yes the love that students get at home.

What a nice story.

Golly! I remember my school hammering cursive writing into our heads as kids. It's importance was most stressed. Save my signature, I almost never use it today.
She was telling me about data that indicates that different areas of study affect the brain in different ways. Writing in cursive has an effect that is similar to learning music, I think.

Pretty amazing.

Art and music are also important parts of education.

Teachers are grossly underpaid.

Forum List

Back