Minority kids are stupid

That's what I've heard, anyway.

Just got back from a program in the kindergarten class my older daughter teaches at a Charter school. A class in which they know cursive, can read books, and can do third grade math by the time the year is over. In kindergarten.

Anyway, they recited all the states and the state capitols, both as a group and individually; they answered questions on American history and geography; they recited the first part of the Gettysburg Address. And they did one mean bunny hop a couple of times in between.

This class is about 80% black or brown.

This class isn't about your skin color or how much money your parents have. It's about maintaining standards and expectations, giving kids pride in their own achievements, and holding them accountable for their actions.

I'll bet we all know this. Some just refuse to admit it.
Teachers are grossly underpaid.
They are paid to much for the lousy job they do.

Just got back from a program in the kindergarten class my older daughter teaches at a Charter school. A class in which they know cursive, can read books, and can do third grade math by the time the year is over. In kindergarten.

Anyway, they recited all the states and the state capitols, both as a group and individually; they answered questions on American history and geography; they recited the first part of the Gettysburg Address. And they did one mean bunny hop a couple of times in between.

This class isn't about your skin color or how much money your parents have. It's about maintaining standards and expectations, giving kids pride in their own achievements, and holding them accountable for their actions.

Writing (cursive) was taught all through elementary school & you got a writing certificate if successful..

We used ink pens with ink wells on our desks. Ball point pens didn't come in until the 6th grade.

Teachers are grossly underpaid.
They are paid to much for the lousy job they do.

Lefty activists, homos and so-called "minorities" get preferential treatment when it comes to hiring teachers.

That’s amazing... kudos to your daughter for doing an excellent job grooming our youth!
Yes it is amazing finding a teacher actually teaching kids something they need instead of brainwashing them.

Not amazing or at all unusual. It’s what most teachers do every day.
Teaching them to submit. And fisting.

You’re trolling
I'm parroting what I read in the media.

That’s amazing... kudos to your daughter for doing an excellent job grooming our youth!
Yes it is amazing finding a teacher actually teaching kids something they need instead of brainwashing them.

Not amazing or at all unusual. It’s what most teachers do every day.
Teaching them to submit. And fisting.

You’re trolling
I'm parroting what I read in the media.
Progress: Schools Teaching Your 10-Year-Old Child About Anal Sex | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Fistgate II: High School Students Given 'Fisting Kits' At Kevin Jennings' 2001 GLSEN Conference | Breitbart

Enjoy.

A minority of any population will be stupid ... just as a minority of any population will be smart ... it's called a Bell Curve for a reason and the majority of us are right there in the middle.

bellcurve.jpg

Just got back from a program in the kindergarten class my older daughter teaches at a Charter school.

That's nice and all, Stormy, but I'm betting being a charter school, they got to pick and choose their kids.

Um, yeah, if you pick the smart ones with no learning disabilities or family problems, you'll get some really good results.

Just got back from a program in the kindergarten class my older daughter teaches at a Charter school.

That's nice and all, Stormy, but I'm betting being a charter school, they got to pick and choose their kids.

Um, yeah, if you pick the smart ones with no learning disabilities or family problems, you'll get some really good results.
Proving how they aren't teaching them jack.

Now, look through the thread. You would think this would just be a neat thing, but no. Thinly veiled political agendas just have to ooze through, and out comes the snark and negativity.

Politics poisons everything. It makes people ugly.

Last edited:
Now, look through the thread. You would think this would just be a neat thing, but no. Thinly veiled political agendas just have to ooze through, and out comes the snark and negativity.

Politics poisons everything. It makes people ugly.
particularly when you are so completely brain washed by the media and have no clue what is going on.

Liberals are a minority.

There is only one race, the human race. Bigoted leftists have tried to divide people along ethnic and regional lines as well as physical features.

But yeah, liberals are stupid.

The southern strategy worked on racist white rednecks. It got racist whites to switch to the GOP. Fact.

Troll
Well it’s true. Republicans are telling whites they are an endangered species. Mexicans and Muslims are changing America for the worse.

And they use more than race to divide us. God guns and racism are the three ways rich republicans use to win over stupid middle class voters.

Liberals are a minority.

There is only one race, the human race. Bigoted leftists have tried to divide people along ethnic and regional lines as well as physical features.

The southern strategy worked on racist white rednecks. It got racist whites to switch to the GOP. Fact.

Troll
Well it’s true. Republicans are telling whites they are an endangered species. Mexicans and Muslims are changing America for the worse.

And they use more than race to divide us. God guns and racism are the three ways rich republicans use to win over stupid middle class voters.
Don't forget to include all the liberals constantly attacking white people as being racist.

All kids can learn with the right teachers and environment. Doesn't matter who they are.
The students come in as blank slates ....

No, they don’t.
They are yours to teach. Just cause you can’t teach them the subject isn’t their fault. You teach the way teachers have for hundreds of years. We need to completely redo teaching.

We could have one online teacher teaching 100 kids remotely for a fraction of what you are costing the taxpayers. Benefits and your excessive pay all to teach 30 kids? And look at what you produce.

Don’t blame the kids. First blame the parents then the teacher.

What order do you assess blame? Let me guess. You blame the parents first, then the kids, then NOT you. Surprise!

Liberals are a minority.

Troll

Don't forget to include all the liberals constantly attacking white people as being racist.
Biden’s not racist. Beto isn’t a racist

Forum List

Back